What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Okay let me make this clear...Even when I am an atheist who doesnot believe in pre existence before birth or exisence after death..This is a land for which I will fight for..This is a land whose legacy runs through my blood..
Even if they do horrible things to my mother in front of my own eyes, I won't budge regarding this land..EVen if they do horrible things to my wife, I won't budge regarding this land..even if they castrate me, I won't budge regarding this land..even if they blind me I won't budge regarding this land
Look at the irony, In your last post, you were ok to subdue and ethnically cleanse Kashmiri muslims and repopulate them with Hindus. And now suddenly jump to "This is a land whose legacy runs through my blood". So who gave you the right to snatch the land of Kashmiris? If they fought back, you violently suppressed their rights. Same is the case with Indian muslims, You can loot, rape, maim and kill them but they will fight till their last breath to defend their land. Hindus alone dont own this land...

Do I love Brahmanism? Hell No
Do I believe Buddhism should hold say on around 30-50 percent of the population? Hell Yes

Do I believe Islam, a foreign philosophy to the subcontinent, should hold primacy over India? If you can achieve that killing a billion+ Hindus, then sure try your luck....The only form of Islam acceptable to present Hindus (Indics) is Ahmadiyya...I am all for promotion of Ahmadiyya among Hindus as well as the existing Muslims of India

@padamchen
Islam may be a foreign philosophy, doesn't mean that its followers in India are inferior to Hindus and hence should primacy over Indian muslims. Get that fact etched in your mind.

Look at the irony, In your last post, you were ok to subdue and ethnically cleanse Kashmiri muslims and repopulate them with Hindus. And now suddenly jump to "This is a land whose legacy runs through my blood". So who gave you the right to snatch the land of Kashmiris? If they fought back, you violently suppressed their rights. Same is the case with Indian muslims, You can loot, rape, maim and kill them but they will fight till their last breath to defend their land. Hindus alone dont own this land...

Islam may be a foreign philosophy, doesn't mean that its followers in India are inferior to Hindus and hence should primacy over Indian muslims. Get that fact etched in your mind.

Kashmiri Pandits will drive the repopulation ....Indian Muslims can follow Islam .....But they won't have primacy over this land...and it is better suited for Indian Islam to celebrate common cultural legacies with Hindus ...I don't have a problem with Islam in the confessional sense....( personally I think Gowmutra and theism nonsense) ...but Islamic triumphalism has no place in India

Step 1 is to organise and mobilise. Indian Muslims need to be done with these cuck leaders they have who look to bow to the Indian state at every turn. Instead, arm yourselves, defend yourselves, spend wealth only amongst your own community, employ your own kind where possible.

Kashmiri Pandits will drive the repopulation ....Indian Muslims can follow Islam .....But they won't have primacy over this land...and it is better suited for Indian Islam to celebrate common cultural legacies with Hindus ...I don't have a problem with Islam in the confessional sense....( personally I think Gowmutra and theism nonsense) ...but Islamic triumphalism has no place in India

Yes, sure you will. We killed 9 last night, this is just the start. We'll see how many of you're kind want to sit and face bullets. The pandits didn't like it in the 90's.

Step 1 is to organise and mobilise. Indian Muslims need to be done with these cuck leaders they have who look to bow to the Indian state at every turn. Instead, arm yourselves, defend yourselves, spend wealth only amongst your own community, employ your own kind where possible.

Yes, sure you will. We killed 9 last night, this is just the start. We'll see how many of you're kind want to sit and face bullets. The pandits didn't like it in the 90's.

Dood try again....this ain't the 14th century ...you guys are not the Turks...war does not depend on millions of horses anymore...the only Pakistani kaum Hindus have any respect for are the Pashtuns....and even them we fought to a standstill and secured our part of J and K........As much as Indian Muslims threaten us with history , or Pak Muslims for that matter....that doesn't daunt us one single bit....we might be a bit more enthused if the great Pashtun race from the FATA and North West Frontier took to the fight since we are begging for a gentleman's war ..but last I checked Pashtuns want racial separation from us über black Indians (Hindus) and have no interest in coming down from their heavenly mountains

I think agriculture is a late import to these regions...most probably people would graze sheep and live stock herds by their thousands in these areas even a few hundred years back? am I right?
Few decades to be precious,it's a desert with water found on 10 feets,can be turned green if one works hard and makes investment.People still do gaze live stock and their happens to be a large camel breeding farm which supplies camels to Gulf.

Dood try again....this ain't the 14th century ...you guys are not the Turks...war does not depend on millions of horses anymore...the only Pakistani kaum Hindus have any respect for are the Pashtuns....and even them we fought to a standstill and secured our part of J and K........As much as Indian Muslims threaten us with history , or Pak Muslims for that matter....that doesn't daunt us one single bit....we might be a bit more enthused if the great Pashtun race from the FATA and North West Frontier took to the fight since we are begging for a gentleman's war ..but last I checked Pashtuns want racial separation from us über black Indians (Hindus) and have no interest in coming down from their heavenly mountains
"Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal"
There is enough hunger in those moutains,which can turn pretty much everyone into a warrior,a warrior against whom,people of flat lands,who enjoy three meals a day stand on chance.

Few decades to be precious,it's a desert with water found on 10 feets,can be turned green if one works hard and makes investment.People still do gaze live stock and their happens to be a large camel breeding farm which supplies camels to Gulf.

You once told me about a specific geographical point along the Indus,westwards of which the landscape becomes total central Asia...you also said there is an ancient abandoned temple complex at that point....can you please remember which place...the place had a wikipedia page with an aweinspiring landscape photo with the said complex in the foreground

@Sine Nomine aren't people in the Frontier region richer on per capita basis than say Sindh? Before the war in the North West I am pretty sure they ere thriving ...I think the war started in NW 2007 onwards after the Lal Masjid siege

Last edited:
You once told me about a specific geographical point along the Indus,westwards of which the landscape becomes total central Asia...you also said there is an ancient abandoned temple complex at that point....can you please remember which place...the place had a wikipedia page with an aweinspiring landscape photo with the said complex in the foreground
That's kafir kot temple complex,it's is set of five temples and a fort protecting them and there is another complex almost 35 km to the south with same setup.Most of Sculptures and architectural components were taken away during Gora saheb rule.These sites are very old and buildings we see today are almost 1300 years old.
3677744624_ea1176ae10_z.jpg
kafirkot.jpeg
Kafir Kot (1)-747790.jpg

Rig Veda was composed WITHIN the subcontinent---more specifically the upper Haryana Himachal seat of the Kuru Bharata clan....I donot give a flying phaccck what happened before the composition of the Vedas..we all carry concepts that have been with us since we were in Africa...doesnot mean anything..its where the composition took place..from where did Sudas go to fight the Battle of Ten Kings?--->thats what matters
Enough of your cock&bull story. I think you are making these stories in your drawing room, waisay its a good commitment during lock down

@Sine Nomine aren't people in the Frontier region richer on per capita basis than say Sindh? Before the war in the North West I am pretty sure they ere thriving ...I think the war started in NW 2007 onwards after the Lal Masjid siege
Areas which are on West Bank of Indus,their population is more dependent upon Business,
livestock and Jobs(hence,they were often part of invading Armies),areas on East Bank,apart from few hilly areas, their main source of income has been Agri based with few business centered in cities.

Kashmiri Pandits can come back to their land but if they have some nefarious thoughts of changing demography then there will be repercussions. Indian muslims will follow Islam but not at the mercy of Hindus, do keep that in mind. Indian muslims don't have primacy over this land nor do Hindus. Hindu majoritarianism also does not have place in India.

That's kafir kot temple complex,it's is set of five temples and a fort protecting them and there is another complex almost 35 km to the south with same setup.Most of Sculptures and architectural components were taken away during Gora saheb rule.These sites are very old and buildings we see today are almost 1300 years old.
View attachment 621168 View attachment 621169 View attachment 621170

Magnificent...I always love people who have pride regarding their race....their land ...their heritage..their blood....it is their gift from the Unseen Beyond....such men are a thousand times more worthy of my respect,warmth and greetings than men who share my blood but pretend to be fake Bengali Arabs....

If I ever were a horse loving man, a Punjabi stallion from the Potohar region ( own breed or originally Baloch breed?) would have been the pride of my stable....but I love motorcycles more

Pak cannot be part of solution. Uigher Muslim example is there for all to see.

Getting IOK is Pak’s only obsession. The rest of the Muslims Pak will not hesitate to put them under the bus or just don’t care.

Repeat. Pak should stop dog whistling.
Pakistan is, was and will remain in future the only hope for oppressed Muslims of the world from the waters of River Nile to the city of Kashgar. Israel is the only country in the world which we don't accept because it userps upon Muslim Palestinian areas. Pakistan is the bastion of Islam. Every Muslim in any part of the world looks towards Pakistan. Whether we want this duty or not is not within our hands. Its a duty from Allah, thrust upon us by destiny. We are destined to fulfill this role. The sooner the Jews and Indians understand this fact the better. The Final War is coming. Everybody should get ready for it. As for India, its gonna be wiped off in the first wave of this war.

Kashmiri Pandits can come back to their land but if they have some nefarious thoughts of changing demography then there will be repercussions. Indian muslims will follow Islam but not at the mercy of Hindus, do keep that in mind. Indian muslims don't have primacy over this land nor do Hindus. Hindu majoritarianism also does not have place in India.

Indian majoritarianism has primacy over this land..that could be Hindus,Buddhists,Indian atheists (charvaka)....you may also add that Ahmadiyya Islam(Indian Islam ) has primacy over this land ...but I agree with you Hindus solely don't have primacy over this land

Magnificent...I always love people who have pride regarding their race....their land ...their heritage..their blood....it is their gift from the Unseen Beyond....such men are a thousand times more worthy of my respect,warmth and greetings than men who share my blood but pretend to be fake Bengali Arabs....

If I ever were a horse loving man, a Punjabi stallion from the Potohar region ( own breed or originally Baloch breed?) would have been the pride of my stable....but I love motorcycles more
Race? Land ? Heritage ? ha ha these are sub-standard things for Muslims. Grow up, raise your standards. A Muslim is a proud member of an elite club which transcends the boundaries of race, land and heritage. We transcend the boundaries of geography and skin colour. We are Muslims AlhamdoliAllah. We are the owners of universe with all its colors. Your targets of cast, land, colour, heritage are SUB STANDARD garbage, Keep it with you silly Indian

If some people want Aazadi, we are happy to give it.
This is not Gandhi's India anymore.

The Myanmar solution should be a warning, reach for too much & there won't be a place to stand.
What after that? Have you contemplated the next step? its dismemberment of India

lol, some body tell him that Ghauris, Saljuks, Suri, Lodhis, Mughals, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Tughrals, even the Greeks, Aryans and God knows how many others came to über black Indians (Hindus) down from their heavenly mountains to fcuk your fat black asre in last 7000 years of recorded history.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom