What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Array Bhai: Agar taraqqi kerni hae, tau Mootar piyo.:lol:
jo baat hai

mutar may huur woh vitamin hai jo insan ko bakht bana dayta hai aur deamgh ko alag level keh delusional kar dayta hai!!

jai jai jai mata kii!!

What good will jobs and education do, will it stop the lynchings and killings? Ask the African Americans who were very well educated did it stop them from being killed, MLK and Malcom X.

You need to get out of that mind set the Hindus impose on you as shown above. Always repeating the same garage, we give you quote, seats, etc., it’s all bull shit.
We are only 18 crore not 30 crore. Most are poor.We cannot win. Army and police will kill us

Why should we care about others if they dont care about us?

The ideal solution in my opinion should be the ruling of entire South Asia by Muslims. That will automatically ensure everything just. And the erasure of the entire Hindu past to prevent a resurgence in the future.

Can you tell that 'If Indic philosophies have held sway in this land till now, it will continue to do so till the collapse of civilization and extinction of humanity' to the Hindus of Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc?

LOL at your Hindu supermen concepts. Does not work in real life.

The only reason you are the masters now is because you have denied Muslims their fair share of political power. Once we get it, the natural order of things will be restored.

Keralites beg to differ it seems.

Hundreds have left and joined movements all over the world to fight for Ummah. Some may have done mistakes but the intention has always been there. This is the Truth for more than a century now starting with the martyrs of the Moplah Khilafat rebellion. Eventually North Kerala under Muslims should be given independence to manage its own culture and affairs.
Don't post like this. U will b arested in NSA act. Aapki family ka toh socho

I am atheist..I donot believe in life before birth or existence after death..I think all claims of supernatural miracles in every religious book till now are blatant embellishments....As for me personally no I donot consider the cow holy and have no problem in partaking its meat...and Yes , I am a proud Hindu...we are small in numbers but yes we exist..and Hindu was primarily a culturo-geographical term when the Turks started invading the subcontinent...
No. You are rightfully ashamed of following the religion of Hinduism.
Because you know it is crap.

On the other hand, you still want to call yourself culturally Hindu because you hate Islam more.

Read more about us and hope you seel the light. Otherwise in an ideal system, you would be simply be done away with.

We also have iraq, iran, pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh, malaysia solution as example as well...
This time, it would be in the other direction.
LOL. Look at the TREND.

V r only 15 percent. Hindus controll army and police. It is not posible.

We shud try for jobs business nd education
Yes. But at the same time get armed. Dont let Hindus in your locality and dont mix with them. For your own safety.

Take the districts of Jammu and Kashmir where Muslims are in majority, but take the whole lot of Indian Muslims too
I dont think that will happen or even possible. Jammu and Kashmir including Ladakh cannot support almost 200 million population. Moreover Indian muslims are too diverse.

Last edited:
Hence I was wondering if the East is a better option, bordering Bangladesh.

Everybody wants to be free.

A few (like me) want all of India to ourselves.

It will be a free for all, not that just Indian Muslims will be getting the freedom many regions of India like South India Kerala, Tamil Nadu which hates the north Indians(who are at the helm of affairs) will break away...central India with Kannada speaking hates others...every region with a vernacular language hates other region(with corresponding language) in India.

West Bengal is more closer to East Bengal(BD) so on and so forth...the fault lines in India are simmering and the crevices are there to implode, sitting on a powder keg...the demise of Brahmin controlled Bharat is just round the corner it seems. And what will be the catalyst for this decimation...the rise of fascist Hindutva.

Delusion :D:D
First Try unite All Firk Of Muslim Sects in india then talk :coffee:

As a Catholic I Know We can't unite all Christian diaspora :disagree::disagree:

My Father was Obsessed With Portuguese rule over India
Many old guard Christians in old goa still do

Well we the New Generations Konkani's :tup::tup:

LOL Ever been in india :lol::lol::lol:
Language Barrier And Sub-caste Barrier Among Communities is huge :D

So Are political Affiliations

In Hyderabad Muslims Worship YSR Reddy Garu And KCR

Kerala its LDF

Muslims Of India are So Hindufied that You can see Them Worshiping idols

Then Again We have Large Cult Following of Bollywood SRK,Salman,Saif

these Guys have Physiological effects On Muslim Youth than any Maulana's Oppositions

Best Bet are Left And congress Parties Which Always Given political space To Muslims:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rest is Materialism Most of My Muslims Friends are Heavy Alcohol drinkers
Some Of them Were My roommate's in college

Never Seen then Reciting Kalma's We Drink Rum Together Been To Bar's and Brothels

Tick Tock And Instagram generation are To Lazy To fight War of Old Bearded Religious Uncles :D:D
Will have to partially agree with you but the present situation doesn't bode well to the minorities of this country including Christians... So a safe land for Indian minorities is an obvious requirement...

If Muslims revolt in India like Kashmiris, the concentration of Indian armed forces will be decreased throughout India. Right now, they gather like hyenas anywhere because they have to control small parts of the country.

Indian Hindus are coward by nature. A few attacks like Taliban do in Afghanistan will put all the sanghis on continuous pissing, locked in the safety of their washrooms, so there will be no fear of mob lynchings anymore.

Remember, India is strong because of its economy. 15% population turning into freedom fighters will sink the economy, crash stock exchanges and reverse the flow of FDI. On top, there will be three neighboring governments fully supporting Indian Muslims' actions and some of the people will be joining them in their cause. Once this is achieved, their ultimate goal will not be far away at all.

So much Political fight To g ive Citizen Ship to mere 50k Hindus
No, not for 50k Hindus but for millions of Bangladeshi Hindu pole vaulters who were unable to produce documents in recent NRC of Assam and at the same time disenfranchise Indian muslims of their homeland...

If Muslims remain scattered all around gangadesh they will remain easy prey for Gangadeshi Hindu terrorists.

Even to survive as third graded subhumans, Indian Muslims have no choice but to migrate in provinces where Muslims are already in considerable numbers. Rest is cheap talk.
Thats the reality...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom