What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Actually, if Pakistan and BD should take all the Muslims, then BJP should make a demand to share Kashmir valley and Muslim areas with Pakistan so that you will not have any insecurities of water.... Let every one be happy in both sides..

Slowly this thread is turning like Alif Laila kind of fairy tale...

you think we are idiots..
there is no water insecurity at our end like projected in india.

Mere garam khopdi waaleb jazbaati Miya Bhai, kabhi toh thande dimaag se socho.

Aisa post mat karo police case ho jayega phas jaoge. Waise bhi police hume pasand nahi karti hai

Post quoted just for data accumulation

If some people want Aazadi, we are happy to give it.
This is not Gandhi's India anymore.

The Myanmar solution should be a warning, reach for too much & there won't be a place to stand.

What happened to Hitler's solution? Or is that too expensive for the cheap Hindus to do.

The pen never solved anyone’s problem as the use of force is necessary to to hammer the nail down so it doesn’t keep sticking out and causing one to keep getting injured. You’ve had 70 years and we’re shitted on, it’s time to wake up and move on from Hindus.

I can't disagree with you.

What happened to Hitler's solution? Or is that too expensive for the cheap Hindus to do.

We also have iraq, iran, pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh, malaysia solution as example as well...
This time, it would be in the other direction.

We also have iraq, iran, pakistan, afghanistan, bangladesh, malaysia solution as example as well...
This time, it would be in the other direction.

Cool story. Did you get your daily dose of Gowmutra today?

yes there has been in-situ development of Islam within the subcontinent----->known also as Ahmaddiyya ...It behoves on me as a true Indic as a true Hindu to champion the Ahmadiyya movement...LoLz at Ganesha as Central Asian God....Rig Veda was composed within the subcontinent.....at Haryana Himachal go cry me a river...if the Holy Quran were to be composed in the subcontinent, Hindus would have accepted it with glee

I am not sure what to make of your statement above. On one side you claim you are "avowedly secular" but still are giving preference to one religious tradition over the other?

If you just want Hindu (brahmin) supremacy, just say it. Don't beat around the bush trying say two words in a million lines.

Cool story. Did you get your daily dose of Gowmutra today?

Yes.
not a story, just look at what happened in Delhi recently.
You lot started it but ran away like ....... when things got interesting.

V r only 15 percent. Hindus controll army and police. It is not posible.

We shud try for jobs business nd education

Do what you have to do to survive. Business and Education are a privilege in India.

Systematic poverty has been imposed upon you for a while now.

V r only 15 percent. Hindus controll army and police. It is not posible.

We shud try for jobs business nd education

What good will jobs and education do, will it stop the lynchings and killings? Ask the African Americans who were very well educated did it stop them from being killed, MLK and Malcom X.

You need to get out of that mind set the Hindus impose on you as shown above. Always repeating the same garage, we give you quota, seats, etc., it’s all bull shit.

Last edited:
Lot of material here to discuss, not enough time. I would like to address just one aspect here. The call for a separate Muslim homeland.

I am not in favor of a separate Muslim homeland in India. I don't think it is practical as there will always be some minority Muslims left in the Hindu state. Besides, there is no guarantee that a separate Muslim state would be a utopia. Yes, Muslims might not be killed and abused by Hindus anymore, but might have another ruling class that tramples on those very rights that we fight for.

I would rather fight for justice and equality within India, so that anyone, not just Muslim, is not subjected to arbitrary application or non-application of laws and rules; discrimination/killings/apathy on the basis of his religion or caste etc; and I could go on, you get the gist.

I know we are focused on the sufferings of Muslims in India. But that is symptomatic is the larger problem that ails India. Once all the Muslims are done away with, the abuse will carry on to the next class of people, whether they are Sikhs or Christians or Adivasis or Dalits.
Why should we care about others if they dont care about us?

The ideal solution in my opinion should be the ruling of entire South Asia by Muslims. That will automatically ensure everything just. And the erasure of the entire Hindu past to prevent a resurgence in the future.

you have to do way more than kill a few scores of our paratroopers once every quarter...we donot underestimate your tenacity for this conflict, and we are ready to match it step by step....If we didnot lose Kashmir in the 90s, what chance is there now? given in a few years the whole demographics of Kashmir will change..before 2024...If Hindus feel that luminaries like @AfrazulMandal are even 1 percent of the Muslim population, then BJP will come back with 500 seats...India will make sure that its demographics have an overwhelming Dharmic majority for all time to come...If Indic philosophies have held sway in this land till now, it will continue to do so till the collapse of civilization and extinction of humanity

Hindus (Hindustani: [ˈɦɪndu] (listen)) are persons who regard themselves as culturally, ethnically, or religiously adhering to aspects of Hinduism.[1][2] Historically, the term has also been used as a geographical, cultural, and later religious identifier for people living in the Indian subcontinent.[3][4]

@Hiptullha
Can you tell that 'If Indic philosophies have held sway in this land till now, it will continue to do so till the collapse of civilization and extinction of humanity' to the Hindus of Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc?

LOL at your Hindu supermen concepts. Does not work in real life.

The only reason you are the masters now is because you have denied Muslims their fair share of political power. Once we get it, the natural order of things will be restored.

Please dont compare Kerala with you streetshit teams.
We are Indians first and will always
Keralites beg to differ it seems.

Hundreds have left and joined movements all over the world to fight for Ummah. Some may have done mistakes but the intention has always been there. This is the Truth for more than a century now starting with the martyrs of the Moplah Khilafat rebellion. Eventually North Kerala under Muslims should be given independence to manage its own culture and affairs.

Since the Battle of the Ten Kings everything west of Chenab became slightly taboo for orthodox Hinduism(heck you may even pare it back to the Ravi)...
West of jhelum and this area is different because it is dessert. Khushab, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Layyah Muzffargarh. In Jhang jhelum merges into Chenab then it becomes west of Chenab.

Last edited:
Umm its been there for the last 2,500 years ...You may also know it as Buddhism

What's your reform package again?
There is no need for reform if something is perfect genius.

Your reform movements continue because Hindus know that their religion is f***ed up.

@AfrazulMandal

I'm proud you waking up before it's to late -- you have my support do not relax against these gutter Indians.

One point I would like to make any local leader (Muslim) tries to act like that Oawais guy you quickly revolt against him and throw him off his platform. These are the sort of individuals that have caused a lot of damage for Kashmir's it was Sheikh Abdullah and family, and that other bitch who's locked up as well.

2. Get any Muslim Police Officer & Military to train and provide tactics to counter -- create a sort of force to punish the local police as well.

3. Love Jihad to the max make babies and convert them. :D
Yes, point 2 and 3 sound good.

Point 3 is utopian and mostly propaganda but there are many non Muslim girls willing to marry Muslims. This should be encouraged. the reverse, thankfully almost never happens.

Reform Islam instead of raising your.voice for victim card.
You will be loved by everyone.
Believer and non believer concept is absolutely wrong.
Introspection is the key.
Leave aside a thought seeing Human beings as divisions like Muslims, Hindus, idol worshipers, jews, christens, kafirs.. Etc... You have divided the whole humanity.
Muslims has problem of coexisting peacefuly with every other community .
They don't want to see other faiths flourishing around them.
These are some bitter truth which you won't like.
But you need to reform within if you want to be loved by everyone..
Islam is perfect. No reform is needed. Thank you.

All concepts have been laid out by Allah Swt. You are no one to question that.

Create your own Muslim free country and decide things for yourself and let us be.

Please.

Thank you.

@AfrazulMandal honestly most Pakistanis are fed up by Indian Muslims because Indian Muslims seem too confused. Put your acts together and instead of wasting your energy talking crap against Pakistan or fighting among yourselves become one.

My suggestion, get all Indian Muslims together first and foremost. Indian Muslims should choose areas bordering pakistan because in case of Indian madness pakistan can send supplies. Western Gujarat and Rajasthan seems to be ideal place. In case you guys get independence there will be a sea route available for your exports. Plus Khalistan and Indian occupied Kashmir are just north which will also be fighting for independence so it will be easier that way.

Secondly increase your birthrate. Try to quadruple it or even more. This could be a long term plan. Imagine if Muslim had 5 times more birth rate than others combined in 80s,today you would have a force which these bjp rss vhp terrorists would be scared to mess with. But Muslims of India kept sleeping and falling for Indian propaganda and blaming things on Pakistan and so today they are hammering you.

Learn from the past and work for your future.
We already have a higher birthrate but even that is falling now.

Moving to Pakistani adjacent areas is not possible as the most Islamophobic people (Sikhs, Rajputs and Gujjus) live in the bordering states.

Hence I was wondering if the East is a better option, bordering Bangladesh.

How many buyers and takers for this idea in Indian Muslims, must be some exponential growth with the recent events in India, the beef related lynchings, the Delhi pogrom, the recent hate against Tableeghi Jamaat so on and so forth...
Everybody wants to be free.

A few (like me) want all of India to ourselves.

What would your views be if a Muslim in a country like India wants to be atheist or Hindu?...and how do you envision to unite Muslims together?
They will be jailed.

If they become a Hindu, they should be tried for demeaning Allah's Law and if convicted may be given life imprisonment or death sentence. Of course, if he repents he can be released.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom