What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

So where do the Gods they mention come from? Where did they originate from?

If you ask me. all Gods are figment of human imagination...those Gods originated from the minds of the sages who were around the Haryana area...the King there fought against the nascent Persians in the Battle of the Ten Kings, entered immortality and made sure Rig Veda lived on in the annals of humanity..Those Gods exist only in the minds of the priests and nowhere else..same with any and every God

If you ask me. all Gods are figment of human imagination...those Gods originated from the minds of the sages who were around the Haryana area...the King there fought against the nascent Persians in the Battle of the Ten Kings, entered immortality and made sure Rig Veda lived on in the annals of humanity..Those Gods exist only in the minds of the priests and nowhere else..same with any and every God

LMAO don't lie pajeet. We know those Gods came from somewhere outside of the imaginations of priests. Maybe check your scholarly source, Wikipedia. What does it say about the gods in the your Rigveda?

LMAO don't lie pajeet. We know those Gods came from somewhere outside of the imaginations of priests. Maybe check your scholarly source, Wikipedia. What does it say about the gods in the your Rigveda?

Gods don't exist ..prove me a single God of the Rig Veda or anyother book exists..so those Gods came from the imagination of the priests...There is no Hindu name called Pajeet...There is hoewever called Ajit..ala Ajit Pai, head of the FCC in USA

Gods don't exist ..prove me a single God of the Rig Veda or anyother book exists..so those Gods came from the imagination of the priests...There is no Hindu name called Pajeet...There is hoewever called Ajit..ala Ajit Pai, head of the FCC in USA

Listen gangu, I didn't ask you about whether your funny 10-armed Gods existed. I asked you where the idea of those Gods came from. Which priests? Ones from Central Asia?

Listen gangu, I didn't ask you about whether your funny 10-armed Gods existed. I asked you where the idea of those Gods came from. Which priests? Ones from Central Asia?

Rig Veda was composed WITHIN the subcontinent---more specifically the upper Haryana Himachal seat of the Kuru Bharata clan....I donot give a flying phaccck what happened before the composition of the Vedas..we all carry concepts that have been with us since we were in Africa...doesnot mean anything..its where the composition took place..from where did Sudas go to fight the Battle of Ten Kings?--->thats what matters

Brahmanism originated when Kuru Bharata clan of upper Haryana and Himachal sponsored the sages that composed the Rig Veda

Other strands like Buddhism,Jainism,Ajivika,Charvaka,Samkhya originated deep within the Ganga valley

Isn't some of this based on mythology rather than history?

.I donot give a flying phaccck what happened before the composition of the Vedas..we all carry concepts that have been with us since we were in Africa...doesnot mean anything.

Haha you don't give a flying **** because all your texts were created based on imported ideas and Gods created by the foreign invaders. You're a lying, hypocritical Hindu. Shame on you and your Indian materialism which taught you to lie so brazenly.

Isn't some of this based on mythology rather than history?

There is Kuru Bharata clan of the vedas--which is historical and kuru Bharata clan of the Mbh---which is mythological....please consult the german Harvard Sanskritologist Michael Witzel for details

Haha you don't give a flying **** because all your texts were created based on imported ideas and Gods created by the foreign invaders. You're a lying, hypocritical Hindu. Shame on you and your Indian materialism which taught you to lie so brazenly.

Even if they were invaders...the religious philosophy starts from the Vedas..which were composed by the Sages sponsored by the Kuru-Bharata clan in Haryana

If the Bible or the Das Kapital were to be written in India, they would be the highest products of this land and Indic

Where did the gods which inspired their religious philosophy come from?

They came from the minds of the priests who were residing in the Haryana Himachal region ...Now were there similarities with other Indo-european Gods from other regions? Sure...But the Indic Pantheon of Gods is peculiar to India ONLY..and that remains the case even if you limit the Pantheon to Rig Vedic deities only ...so there was no wholesale copy of other Indo -European religions...but rather an in-situ development of the Indic form of Indo European ideas

They came from the minds of the priests who were residing in the Haryana Himachal region ...Now were there similarities with other Indo-european Gods from other regions? Sure...But the Indic Pantheon of Gods is peculiar to India ONLY..and that remains the case even if you limit the Pantheon to Rig Vedic deities only ...so there was no wholesale copy of other Indo -European religions...but rather an in-situ development of the Indic form of Indo European ideas

And there's been in-situ development of Islam too. So what? A pajeet like you will deny that they're Indic or Hindu while you prostrate to the idols of the gods Central Asian barbarians who invaded India. If you want to be intellectually honest, you'd have to accept Islam is part of the "Indic canon" or continue showing your Hindu double standards.

And there's been in-situ development of Islam too. So what? A pajeet like you will deny that they're Indic or Hindu while you prostrate to the idols of the gods Central Asian barbarians who invaded India. If you want to be intellectually honest, you'd have to accept Islam is part of the "Indic canon" or continue showing your Hindu double standards.

yes there has been in-situ development of Islam within the subcontinent----->known also as Ahmaddiyya ...It behoves on me as a true Indic as a true Hindu to champion the Ahmadiyya movement...LoLz at Ganesha as Central Asian God....Rig Veda was composed within the subcontinent.....at Haryana Himachal go cry me a river...if the Holy Quran were to be composed in the subcontinent, Hindus would have accepted it with glee

Back
Top Bottom