What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Man...this is exactly..I was going to write ... But what kind of funny name man...." Bhaipur"?? It sounds like a gangufied name...Why can not you name something like ---stan kind of name???
I just recoiled to that poster, in jest; otherwise, I don't do religious discussion, on any public forum. I only occasionally do it in private conversation with close friends, whom I know.:-)

Fair enough....it would be odd for you to debate religion with somebody like me who doesn't have an iota of piety in him....I stand more for racial nationalism and the religious nationalism of the OP is anathema for me...

Fair enough....it would be odd for you to debate religion with somebody like me who doesn't have an iota of piety in him....I stand more for racial nationalism and the religious nationalism of the OP is anathema for me...

No, that is not at all the reason. In private conversations, I have discussed religion with practically a wide spectrum, including Ahl e Hadiths, Deobandis, Barelvis, Sufis, Shias, Ismaelis, Hindus, Sikhs, Catholics, Protestants, agnostics and atheists. I only think that PDF is not a proper forum, for such discussions. In any case, even it is not permitted on this forum.

Reform your caste system.
Reform in caste system has already happened.

Dalit and lower castes are empowered and even get reservation in Job and education since 1947.

And in turn they help upper castes during Hindu-Muslim riots.

In security forces of India too, it's these dalits and Obcs who are in charge.

If there is a war tomorrow, you will face combined might of more than 100Cr Hindus. An ocean of people whose mere sight would gives helpless feeling. Honestly it even unsettles us every time we go out to a train station.

In Delhi riots it's the Hindu dalits and Gujjars who actively participated while Upper caste cowards were hiding in fear.

So basically we have done deal. Reform in caste system is complete and settled. What is left is political power struggle while religion side is closed chapter.

Don't want anymore. Cut off date was 1996.

Can you please direct me to any resource that talks of this 1996 date cut-off?

@AfrazulMandal

I'm proud you waking up before it's to late -- you have my support do not relax against these gutter Indians.

One point I would like to make any local leader (Muslim) tries to act like that Oawais guy you quickly revolt against him and throw him off his platform. These are the sort of individuals that have caused a lot of damage for Kashmir's it was Sheikh Abdullah and family, and that other bitch who's locked up as well.

2. Get any Muslim Police Officer & Military to train and provide tactics to counter -- create a sort of force to punish the local police as well.

3. Love Jihad to the max make babies and convert them. :D

Thanks for providing us valuable intel

You radical , you don't know anything about Hinduism. All Hindus don't worships any idol. All Hindus don't worships Cow. All Hindus are not religious. All Hindus are not Spirtiual.
Even an athiest can be a Hindu.
Don't pressurize your radical little mind to understand a geographical identity. You won't understand.

Lolzz.. Then you are talk about basics rights. Don't you have a even little shame writing all these craps??
You are not secualar itself. Islam is not secular itself. Then why you cry for secularism in non Muslims countries for yourself??
You itself is exposing yourself. I don't need to write anything further.

Bravo

Those are cultural Hindus, like there are cultural Muslims.
Unlike you though, I won't deny that Islam is a religion because there are some people who identify as Muslim but don't pray 5 times a day. I'm not a lying Hindu degenerate like you.

You couldnot be more wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayarāśi_Bhaṭṭa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lokayata:_A_Study_in_Ancient_Indian_Materialism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charvaka

Unlike you we Indians (Hindus) have proper schools of thought when it comes to atheism

First time I heard this. Does Myanmar, Thailand, Bali, Laos, Malaysia etc fall in this geography?

Nope only the subcontinent...The rest of the countries are in the former Indian cultural sphere, but not India proper--->which is the land between the mountains in the North and the Oceans in the south

Lol this disgusting, dark Hindu calls himself a humanist by the way. He fantasizes about non-Muslims slaughtering Muslims across the globe, but don't call him a bloodthirsty, barbaric Hindu because he finds that divisive.

Are dark Muslims also disgusting?

Was this the one British drew lines on the map to demarcate it?

If that is agreeable to you I will accept those lines...I have said once and will say it again, the Partition lines are NOT arbitrary..they have at least 3,500 years of history ...Since the Battle of the Ten Kings everything west of Chenab became slightly taboo for orthodox Hinduism(heck you may even pare it back to the Ravi)...on top of that forefathers of Jatts who began dominating the West Punjab plains in the common era were never really Hindufied/Sanskritized..Main reason being West punjab plains were the haunt of the pastoralists rather than the agriculturists...Even Richard M Eaton's fine work shows that there is a clear cultural break westwards of Pakpattan compared to the interior of the subcontinent....Pakistan stand on its own without Islam...It did more or less stand on its own well before the arrival of Islam....Indian Islamic nationalism is not only the enemy of the Indian state but an antithesis of the Pak state and everything that Indus Nationalism stands for.....In the best case scenario, a bubbling Indian muslim nationalism will drag down Pakistani grwoth rate by around 3 percent a year..in the worst case (and more likely scenario), Indo-Islamic nationalism will shake to the core the very rationale for Pakistan, Indo-Islamic nationalism will blow to smithereens the concept of the nation-state in South Asia

The difference between the Far-North West and rest of the subcontinent is cultural. Is that too vague? Let me make it clear in atheistic terms . The difference between the Far North-West and rest of the subcontinent lies in modes of production. Sure there was pastoralism at the edges of agriculture in other parts of the subcontinent

But in the Far north Western plains, pastoralism was the mainstream..and remained so till 18th century..this is of course even without considering areas of modern Khyber Pakhtunwa,Balochistan which were dominated by pure nomadism...So eventhough Pakistani Punjab and Sindh are considered part of subcontinent in geological terms...In cultural, climatic terms they were considered different for a few thousand years....It is because of the pre-dominance of pastoralism vis-a-vis agriculture in ancient times in Sindh and Pak Punjab, that stallions from those regions were considered superior by Chanakya than the famed breeds of Mewar and Kathiawad...

We both agree on the same thing, but slightly different manner..you may add @Talwar e Pakistan @Sine Nomine also to the mix

It is the La Illaha crowd that would be the end of those who want to see cogent,coherent nation states to thrive

Last edited:

How are these guys Hindus lol?? It says they're all skeptics and materialists. Are you just calling anyone born in India a Hindu now?

Also, where can I find these materialist Hindus in India today? How come all the proud Hindus on PDF and in India aren't materialists and want bans on cow slaughter because they think the cow is their holy mata?

dark Muslims also disgusting?

I'm not talking about skin color. I'm talking about the Hindu habit of smearing their faces with cow feces, hence, looking dark.

Reform in caste system has already happened.

Dalit and lower castes are empowered and even get reservation in Job and education since 1947.

And in turn they help upper castes during Hindu-Muslim riots.

In security forces of India too, it's these dalits and Obcs who are in charge.

Lol and yet these guys still get thrashed for eloping with an upper-caste girl and pajeets here constantly whine about reservations. Sorry, the reform hasn't happened until every village and city is cleared of Dalits forced to be janitors.

How are these guys Hindus lol?? It says they're all skeptics and materialists. Are you just calling anyone born in India a Hindu now?

Also, where can I find these materialist Hindus in India today? How come all the proud Hindus on PDF and in India aren't materialists and want bans on cow slaughter because they think the cow is their holy mata?

I'm not talking about skin color. I'm talking about the Hindu habit of smearing their faces with cow feces, hence, looking dark.

Lol and yet these guys still get thrashed for eloping with an upper-caste girl and pajeets here constantly whine about reservations. Sorry, the reform hasn't happened until every village and city is cleared of Dalits forced to be janitors.

I am atheist..I donot believe in life before birth or existence after death..I think all claims of supernatural miracles in every religious book till now are blatant embellishments....As for me personally no I donot consider the cow holy and have no problem in partaking its meat...and Yes , I am a proud Hindu...we are small in numbers but yes we exist..and Hindu was primarily a culturo-geographical term when the Turks started invading the subcontinent...

meat...and Yes , I am a proud Hindu...we are small in numbers but yes we exist

Thanks for admitting you're basically an anomaly with fringe views. I'm supposed to concede that Hinduism is not a religion because of one guy who considers himself an atheist and proud Hindu.

Hindu was primarily a culturo-geographical term when the Turks started invading the subcontinent...

Doesn't matter. It's been ossified and is now considered a religious identity.

Thanks for admitting you're basically an anomaly with fringe views. I'm supposed to concede that Hinduism is not a religion because of one guy who considers himself an atheist and proud Hindu.

The Indian atheist organization correctly identifies itself with its Sanskrit roots by calling itself Nirmukta..we are based on Indian materialism

Just to let you know that more than 98% Pakistani Muslims care and pray for you guys. Trust in ALLAH. Don't worry the oppression will end soon. Just wait for the day when the population of Muslims on Western side(Pakistan+Afghanistan) and south eastern(Bangladesh) wakes up, that would be the day which will be remembered as the Start of the Downfull of once the Terror Maata of the South Asia
You can have my 9mm with 3 magazines of 17 rounds each and kill 51 hindus. If each muslim does this you can win this war. It will be bloody but wars of independence are always bloody. To fight a man like Modi is farz now

You can have my 9mm with 3 magazines of 17 rounds each and kill 51 hindus. If each muslim does this you can win this war. It will be bloody but wars of independence are always bloody. To fight a man like Modi is farz now

you won't be able to get those guns over to India..so you have to be content with killing 51 Pak Hindus each

Back
Top Bottom