What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Either 'Bhaipur' needs to be set up in India. Or provinvces in Pakistan are asked to do what Sindh did. Take in 40% migrants from India.

• Punjab takes in 40 million.
  • K-Pk takes in 10 million.
  • Balochistan takes in 150 million. It is huge. Gwadar alone could take 20 million. Sort of another Karachi on the Makran.
Would be interesting how the notion of 'homeland of Muslims' would work or not work out !!!

What will 15 crore people do in a desert?

Then ready to taste your own medicine in every part of the world. It has been already started since past years.
Now don't come and cry a river when non Muslims behave with you the same you did to them.

Cry ? Nobody cry man , grow up ..
Muslims have a history of treating its Non Muslim minority with respect and give them all the basic right , and the world you are talking about is Attacking random Muslims to show their hate for ISIS and AQ, which a common Muslim has nothing to do with .. under the leaders of Islam, Jews and Christians enjoy freedom as the state subject , they were free to worship , they were free to go to their places of worship , they judge by their laws , they were protected as Dimmi in exchange for small amount of Jizya (tax) , tell me how many lynchings happen in India in past few months ? how many Muslims were killed, houses burned for them being Just Muslims ? Look for yourself , we have a universal religion followed by every race , nationality and sorts of people .. yours is hardly a regional mythology which you try to count as religion .

Then ready to taste your own medicine in every part of the world. It has been already started since past years.
Now don't come and cry a river when non Muslims behave with you the same you did to them.

Lol this disgusting, dark Hindu calls himself a humanist by the way. He fantasizes about non-Muslims slaughtering Muslims across the globe, but don't call him a bloodthirsty, barbaric Hindu because he finds that divisive.

Actually, if Pakistan and BD should take all the Muslims, then BJP should make a demand to share Kashmir valley and Muslim areas with Pakistan so that you will not have any insecurities of water.... Let every one be happy in both sides..

Slowly this thread is turning like Alif Laila kind of fairy tale...

Of course, your proposal far exceeds the scope of "Alif Laila". You should be given some prize in Arab literature; because you have surpassed "Alif Laila", in virtually all literary aspects.:lol::lol::lol:

Cry ? Nobody cry man , grow up ..
Muslims have a history of treating its Non Muslim minority with respect and give them all the basic right , and the world you are talking about is Attacking random Muslims to show their hate for ISIS and AQ, which a common Muslim has nothing to do with .. under the leaders of Islam, Jews and Christians enjoy freedom as the state subject , they were free to worship , they were free to go to their places of worship , they judge by their laws , they were protected as Dimmi in exchange for small amount of Jizya (tax) , tell me how many lynchings happen in India in past few months ? how many Muslims were killed, houses burned for them being Just Muslims ? Look for yourself , we have a universal religion followed by every race , nationality and sorts of people .. yours is hardly a regional mythology which you try to count as religion .
Basic rights to Non Muslims??
What a joke!!
Can a Hindu become PM of Pakistan??
Why Pakistani Hindus and sikhs are migrating to India if they have basics rights in Pakistan.
Have some shame before you lie.

What to reform?
Hinduism is not a particular and fixed ideology.
Hinduism has a history Of reforming itself within according to the time.
Hinduism is a geographical identity, not a religion.

Whatever it is, reform Hinduism. The proposition is exactly mirror image of yours one.:lol::lol::lol:

Basic rights to Non Muslims??
What a joke!!
Can a Hindu become PM of Pakistan??
Why Pakistani Hindus and sikhs are migrating to India if they have basics rights in Pakistan.
Have some shame before you lie.

You imbecile we are talking about Islam, and its History not Pakistan .. and yes a Non Muslim , or Pagan can not become a Leader because the basic tenant of leading a community of believer is that the leadership belongs to a person who declare " There is no God but Allah , and Muhammad Pbuh is last messenger " .

Reform your caste system.

If Hinduism is not a religious identity and just a geographical thing, how come all Hindus do pooja to same animals and read the same Hindu fairytales about Krishna and Ram?
You radical , you don't know anything about Hinduism. All Hindus don't worships any idol. All Hindus don't worships Cow. All Hindus are not religious. All Hindus are not Spirtiual.
Even an athiest can be a Hindu.
Don't pressurize your radical little mind to understand a geographical identity. You won't understand.

You imbecile we are talking about Islam, and its History not Pakistan .. and yes a Non Muslim , or Pagan can not become a Leader because the basic tenant of leading a community of believer is that the leadership belongs to a person who declare " There is no God but Allah , and Muhammad Pbuh is last messenger " .
Lolzz.. Then you are talk about basics rights. Don't you have a even little shame writing all these craps??
You are not secualar itself. Islam is not secular itself. Then why you cry for secularism in non Muslims countries for yourself??
You itself is exposing yourself. I don't need to write anything further.

Goodness gracious...it's about time!!

Majority of the Indian people especially the Indian Hindus whose comments i've had the displeasure of reading so far have come across immensely Hateful, cunning and disgusting with the blatant disregard for the open truth. I'll kid you not they also have a hard time comprehending what humanity truly even means. Now before someone quotes me on how inhumance Pakistanis are, just know one thing. We have never collectively supported genocide and the usurpation of any of our minorities' rights respectively neither have we ever engaged in full blown hate-propaganda against them, not even to our own Hindus. So kindly do not bother quoting me with half assed isolated incidents. Our majority does not stand with oppression of such kind.

It is impossible to survive in a society that is so depraved of empathy. Indians will never be satisfied with anything, majority of their hearts are filled with the same filth we see their leaders spew today. If they practice such immense corruption against fellow Hindus, where do you think you stand as a muslim?

The solution to your problems is simple, you either need to build a strong community who is able to fight for its rights within your country (which i think is impossible at this stage) or you have to fight for your independence. I believe the best location for such organizing would be along the Indo-Pak border. Now to the Indians that want to push these muslims into Pakistan/Bangladesh, NO. The business of the unfinished Partition with regards to Pakistan is only limited to the Kashmir Issue. Other than that, we are complete as a country. Your Indian muslims are the sons and daughters of your own soil, and their homeland is India, not Pakistan/Bangladesh. Therefore if you still want us to take in such a huge population, you'll have to give us land of that proportionate too.

I feel bittersweet though. These are the same muslims that rejoiced the tortures Kashmiris had to face at the hands of Indian Army. Good to see that atleast you've come to your senses. I sincerely hope your fellow Indian muslims do too.

Der Aye durust Aye.

You radical , you don't know anything about Hinduism. A

I know more about Hinduism than you, you filthy gangetic subhuman. A few days ago you didn't even know Hinduism was an identity. I had to educate you on that.

All Hindus don't worships any idol. All Hindus don't worships Cow.

Haha all you Hindus do these humiliating things. That's why there are temples for all sorts of animals and weird gods all over your country. Stop being in denial.

Even an athiest can be a Hindu.

Those are cultural Hindus, like there are cultural Muslims. Unlike you though, I won't deny that Islam is a religion because there are some people who identify as Muslim but don't pray 5 times a day. I'm not a lying Hindu degenerate like you.

Don't pressurize your radical little mind to understand a geographical identity. You won't understand.

LOL Like I said, a few days ago, you were telling me Hinduism wasn't even an identity. I had to teach you this concept! Trust me, if your low IQ pajeet brain can understand it, so can mine.

Lol this disgusting, dark Hindu calls himself a humanist by the way. He fantasizes about non-Muslims slaughtering Muslims across the globe, but don't call him a bloodthirsty, barbaric Hindu because he finds that divisive.
You racist pig, i never wish any bloodshed for human beings irrespective their religions. Im not like you, you brainwashed radical zombie.
I m just criticizer of an ideology.

Back
Top Bottom