What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Once Khalid Ibn Walid RA said, I am being in many battles , cut by many swords , pierced by many arrows , went into battle in hope to achieve Shahdat , but here i am dying in the bed, sickly like a old man , Let the cowards take the heed ..

Indian Muslims are chicken, and they have corrupted Islam down to its core, if you see Indian Muslims and their way of living you will understand, many of Indian Muslims marrying Hindu Girls and letting them keep their faith and according to Quran such marriages has no values in the Eyes of Allah, many such families let their kids worship Hindu Gods and Allah , which is Shirk a Sin Allah will never forgive .. They are reaping what they sow and I believe its just a start :)
Then yoh say why everyone hate Muslims.
Read your own post again.
You are dividing the whole humanity for your selfishness existence.
Your hate is too old for Idol worshipers and other non Muslims communities.
Following 6th. Century laws in 21 st century is dangerous for the humanity.

Let me remind you. We are all Muslims. Yes Muslims. Balochistan would be enriched by massive wave of bayyas. Think how Gwadar would develop. By end of next decade Mumbai V2.

Man...this is exactly..I was going to write ... But what kind of funny name man...." Bhaipur"?? It sounds like a gangufied name...Why can not you name something like ---stan kind of name???

You didn't read it correctly.

I clearly wrote, those who wish to not live in India - meaning it's their own wish not to live here. No body is forcing them to leave.

And yeah btw, illiterate people end up getting humiliated, so please learn to read.

By stripping them of all rights and government sponsored discrimination is going to explode the human trafficking business from India and COVID19 threat from illegal Indian immigrants is a global concern.

As far as ascertaining "wish" is considered, that is a relative term. They are being lynched and forced to change their religion as survival tactic already and they have been burying their dead inside their homes due desecration of graves by mobs.

80% Muslims get the benefits of highest quota package for reserved under so called OBC category.

List of Muslim Other Backward Classes communities in India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Other_Backward_Classes_communities_in_India

Capture 1457.JPG

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Then yoh say why everyone hate Muslims.
Read your own post again.
You are dividing the whole humanity for your selfishness existence.
Your hate is too old for Idol worshipers and other non Muslims communities.
Following 6th. Century laws in 21 st century is dangerous for the humanity.

LOL i careless if the whole world hate Muslims, cause we stand by our faith, yes Idol Worship is wrong and its a sin and we call it that , We don't sugar coat things ..
Whole Humanity ? I am sorry didn't know whole humanity is divided into 2 sections , Muslims and Idol worshipers ? lol

That is one thing which the lot of you don't understand, the law we try to follow is beyond the limits of time, era and centuries , its a law which was applicable for 6th to all the way to the end of the world , and Trust me your Extremists Hindu's are far more Dangerous to humanity than Muslims to the world, We have no caste system , we have rules and regulations for war and peace, we have regulations for how to treat enemies , how to give rights to Pagans or Non Muslims, unlike the lot of you uncivilized monkey's who will lynch a man for the suspicion of carrying beef .

Finally some indian muslims are waking up instead oof sucking upto the hindu's.

@AfrazulMandal

I'm proud you waking up before it's to late -- you have my support do not relax against these gutter Indians.

One point I would like to make any local leader (Muslim) tries to act like that Oawais guy you quickly revolt against him and throw him off his platform. These are the sort of individuals that have caused a lot of damage for Kashmir's it was Sheikh Abdullah and family, and that other bitch who's locked up as well.

2. Get any Muslim Police Officer & Military to train and provide tactics to counter -- create a sort of force to punish the local police as well.

3. Love Jihad to the max make babies and convert them. :D

LOL i careless if the whole world hate Muslims, cause we stand by our faith, yes Idol Worship is wrong and its a sin and we call it that , We don't sugar coat things ..
Whole Humanity ? I am sorry didn't know whole humanity is divided into 2 sections , Muslims and Idol worshipers ? lol

That is one thing which the lot of you don't understand, the law we try to follow is beyond the limits of time, era and centuries , its a law which was applicable for 6th to all the way to the end of the world , and Trust me your Extremists Hindu's are far more Dangerous to humanity than Muslims to the world, We have no caste system , we have rules and regulations for war and peace, we have regulations for how to treat enemies , how to give rights to Pagans or Non Muslims, unlike the lot of you uncivilized monkey's who will lynch a man for the suspicion of carrying beef .

These Indians are scared cause Modi is blowing up on their face, it's good that Modi won because hopefully it straightens our people out as well who were these Aman Ki Asha rats in our country as well.

Yes but if there needs to be a state for a larger number of indian muslims, then we need more land that just current day pakistan and bangladesh

Actually, if Pakistan and BD should take all the Muslims, then BJP should make a demand to share Kashmir valley and Muslim areas with Pakistan so that you will not have any insecurities of water.... Let every one be happy in both sides..

Slowly this thread is turning like Alif Laila kind of fairy tale...

An idea whose time has come....the rise of the Sangh, the revival and renaissance of Hinduism resulted in an equal renaissance of radical Islam in India...the word radical could be wrong here....for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Wasn't it all prophecised and predicted, the demise of Bharat, the question is not how it will happen, the question is when...
This is only reaction which is being apply on Muslims in every corner of the world.
Can't you see this??
How non Muslims becomes hateful against Muslims in US after 9/11?
Many Muslims praise and support ISIS and Al Qaida.
India had many Islamists terrorists attacks in the past. Muslims started riots in 2002 in Gujraat.
Muslims thrown away Kashmiri pundits from Kashmir.
So many wounds has given by Islamists.
Now some Hindus start loosing patient which you called so called "Hindutva".
This is the only reaction.
BTW why you don't speak about china... China is on the way to reform Islam.
Yaha to tumhaari hwaa nikal jaati hai. Lol

These Indians are scared cause Modi is blowing up on their face, it's good that Modi won because hopefully it straightens our people out as well who were these Aman Ki Asha rats in our country as well.

They are confused bunch, on one side their Hate for Muslims because of 1000 years of beaten up in wars by them is showing up, and also they are trying hard to keep a secular face to stay relevant in west , Idiots of the highest order ..
Our people who said they are same people, we both eat aalo gosht etc are now gone , unless they mean only Aaloo salaan haha bring gosht and you are lynched in Modern day India :) That is why i keep saying, I hope Modi party and his likes remain in power cause they are true to their own demented ideology , they are true in their hate i give it to them ..

Then ready to taste your own medicine in every part of the world. It has been already started since past years.
Now don't come and cry a river when non Muslims behave with you the same you did to them.

Back
Top Bottom