What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

yes there has been in-situ development of Islam within the subcontinent----->known also as Ahmaddiyya ...It behoves on me as a true Indic as a true Hindu to champion the Ahmadiyya movement

No, you lying, deceptive Hindu. It goes even further. There are other branches of Islam like Deobandis who would be considered Indic and Hindu as per your definition. You have to own up to all of them.

the Holy Quran were to be composed in the subcontinent, Hindus would have accepted it with glee

No, you already said the origin of the ideas or God doesn't matter but the development and evolution of the idea in India. Hindus should accept Islam with glee for independently developing and growing in India for centuries.

No, you lying, deceptive Hindu. It goes even further. There are other branches of Islam like Deobandis who would be considered Indic and Hindu as per your definition. You have to own up to all of them.

No, you already said the origin of the ideas or God doesn't matter but the development and evolution of the idea in India. Hindus should accept Islam with glee for independently developing and growing in India for centuries.

Hindus should be open to convert to Ahmaddiyya Islam and should encourage Ahmaddiyya Islam as the only acceptable format of Islam in the Republic of India

Aap bhi Khush, Hum Bhi khush

Look we solved the whole Hindu-Muslim problem..Congrats

Hindus should be open to convert to Ahmaddiyya Islam and should encourage Ahmaddiyya Islam as the only acceptable format of Islam in the Republic of India

Aap bhi Khush, Hum Bhi khush

Look we solved the whole Hindu-Muslim problem..Congrats

Lol you're so intellectually dishonest and vacuous. I'm feeling embarassed for you right now.

Umm its been there for the last 2,500 years ...You may also know it as Buddhism

What's your reform package again?
How much following did it have in india at its peak? how did it disappear from india today?

@AfrazulMandal honestly most Pakistanis are fed up by Indian Muslims because Indian Muslims seem too confused. Put your acts together and instead of wasting your energy talking crap against Pakistan or fighting among yourselves become one.

My suggestion, get all Indian Muslims together first and foremost. Indian Muslims should choose areas bordering pakistan because in case of Indian madness pakistan can send supplies. Western Gujarat and Rajasthan seems to be ideal place. In case you guys get independence there will be a sea route available for your exports. Plus Khalistan and Indian occupied Kashmir are just north which will also be fighting for independence so it will be easier that way.

Secondly increase your birthrate. Try to quadruple it or even more. This could be a long term plan. Imagine if Muslim had 5 times more birth rate than others combined in 80s,today you would have a force which these bjp rss vhp terrorists would be scared to mess with. But Muslims of India kept sleeping and falling for Indian propaganda and blaming things on Pakistan and so today they are hammering you.

Learn from the past and work for your future.
Indian muslims may take beatings for now but if they can increase their birth rate and become 30%-40% of India only then their fortune will change. Relocating to areas near Pakistan Border will also help.

Pakistan will be the eventual solution provider

Pak cannot be part of solution. Uigher Muslim example is there for all to see.

Getting IOK is Pak’s only obsession. The rest of the Muslims Pak will not hesitate to put them under the bus or just don’t care.

Repeat. Pak should stop dog whistling.

How much following did it have in india at its peak? how did it disappear from india today?

Indian muslims may take beatings for now but if they can increase their birth rate and become 30%-40% of India only then their fortune will change. Relocating to areas near Pakistan Border will also help.

It had well over the majority of India at its peak...there was a time Buddhism was 50 percent , Jainism 20 percent and Brahmanism 30 percent

Buddhism disappeared because Brahmans made life difficult for them...and because the invading Turks wiped them out ...( Buddhism majority religion in Bengal,Bihar when our universities,monasteries,libraries were burnt by the Turks and our monks and nuns killed)

Lot of material here to discuss, not enough time. I would like to address just one aspect here. The call for a separate Muslim homeland.

I am not in favor of a separate Muslim homeland in India. I don't think it is practical as there will always be some minority Muslims left in the Hindu state. Besides, there is no guarantee that a separate Muslim state would be a utopia. Yes, Muslims might not be killed and abused by Hindus anymore, but might have another ruling class that tramples on those very rights that we fight for.

I would rather fight for justice and equality within India, so that anyone, not just Muslim, is not subjected to arbitrary application or non-application of laws and rules; discrimination/killings/apathy on the basis of his religion or caste etc; and I could go on, you get the gist.

I know we are focused on the sufferings of Muslims in India. But that is symptomatic is the larger problem that ails India. Once all the Muslims are done away with, the abuse will carry on to the next class of people, whether they are Sikhs or Christians or Adivasis or Dalits.
What rights you want for Muslims in India??
It is already there. N don't speak when u r not an Indian.

It had well over the majority of India at its peak...there was a time Buddhism was 50 percent , Jainism 20 percent and Brahmanism 30 percent

Buddhism disappeared because Brahmans made life difficult for them...and because the invading Turks wiped them out ...( Buddhism majority religion in Bengal,Bihar when our universities,monasteries,libraries were burnt by the Turks and our monks and nuns killed)

Didn't Turks arrive too late in the 11th century? Brahmans had a head start of more than 1000+ years. How did 30% brahmans minority make life difficult for 50% buddhist majority? Invading turks could wipe out Buddhism but Brahmanism survived under their rule and became 80% in india today?

Lot of material here to discuss, not enough time. I would like to address just one aspect here. The call for a separate Muslim homeland.

I am not in favor of a separate Muslim homeland in India. I don't think it is practical as there will always be some minority Muslims left in the Hindu state. Besides, there is no guarantee that a separate Muslim state would be a utopia. Yes, Muslims might not be killed and abused by Hindus anymore, but might have another ruling class that tramples on those very rights that we fight for.

I would rather fight for justice and equality within India, so that anyone, not just Muslim, is not subjected to arbitrary application or non-application of laws and rules; discrimination/killings/apathy on the basis of his religion or caste etc; and I could go on, you get the gist.

I know we are focused on the sufferings of Muslims in India. But that is symptomatic is the larger problem that ails India. Once all the Muslims are done away with, the abuse will carry on to the next class of people, whether they are Sikhs or Christians or Adivasis or Dalits.

The pen never solved anyone’s problem as the use of force is necessary to to hammer the nail down so it doesn’t keep sticking out and causing one to keep getting injured. You’ve had 70 years and we’re shitted on, it’s time to wake up and move on from Hindus.

Mere garam khopdi waaleb jazbaati Miya Bhai, kabhi toh thande dimaag se socho.

Aisa post mat karo police case ho jayega phas jaoge. Waise bhi police hume pasand nahi karti hai

Either 'Bhaipur' needs to be set up in India. Or provinvces in Pakistan are asked to do what Sindh did. Take in 40% migrants from India.

• Punjab takes in 40 million.
  • K-Pk takes in 10 million.
  • Balochistan takes in 150 million. It is huge. Gwadar alone could take 20 million. Sort of another Karachi on the Makran.
Would be interesting how the notion of 'homeland of Muslims' would work or not work out !!!

What are the views of your friend @Areesh bhai on this?

- PRTP GWD

If some people want Aazadi, we are happy to give it.
This is not Gandhi's India anymore.

The Myanmar solution should be a warning, reach for too much & there won't be a place to stand.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom