What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

Hindus have been slaves for centuries and once the leadership and military elites are destroyed, the rest will collapse. But then it should be our priority to ensure Hinduism itself is totally made a thing of the past. If there are no Hindus left there wont be any Hindutva.

I am not talking about killing anyone. They will see the light of Islam once their leadership is thoroughly defeated and the reality of their wrong ways is made clear.

This includes the removal or at least hiding of all Hindu temples and artifacts. There should be no CHANCE for another Ayodhya like temple rebuilding ever in the future.
@AfrazulMandal - Lets just use your own above recommendations for discussion sake- Lets say We change the scenario to Hindus doing the same- Would you be OK with it?- (I am also not talking about killing anyone-Just make them see the light of Hinduism and remove all mosques and replace the mosques with Temples and Church's-Etc.

Cultures always evolve. The stories that you cite as indigenous are known to have been borrowed from the Greeks. Culture can never be stagnant.

So you cite yourself as a Hindu nationalist, though abhor any form of Hindu religion. Fair enough, different strokes for different folks. But isn't nationalism itself a relatively modern concept, borrowed from the Europeans?

In other words, you are using a foreign concept to adopt and inherit an ancient and (supposedly) indigenous legacy.

Yeh @Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8 barhi confused party hae aur kamaad (sugarcane field) main kabaddi khailnay ki koshash karta hae.:lol::lol::lol:

There is no animosity towards those Islamic strands that celebrate Indic cultural legacy.....Ahmadiyya is a good candiate..you have to realize India and Iran are great civilizations on their own and will always want to give an indigenous take to any world religion...For Iranians it was the Bahai, for Indians it is Ahmadiyya....we haveto find a middle ground esle we will always be locked in battle....there are a lot of cultural Hindus who are atheists, agnostics, non.theists, Buddhophile-------for them the challenge is to take theology out of Hindutva and make it cultural,racial, geographic nationalism...Muslims already have a homebuilt architecture to be part of this plan...its up to them to own it or not

I find it very funny how you rats chose Ahmadiyya knowing they can’t fight back due to their philosophical teachings away from main stream Islam of Jihad, etc.

This is the reason we call you lots rats as to how you go around and do things. We’ve studied your mentality for decades and only those who are blind or money hungry chose to ignore it.

We are slowly and methodically getting rid of those Aman Ki Asha rats from amongst us, and once done well take that Aman Ki Asha danda and *** rape you with us.

Yes. You r right. They should follow Pakistani Muslims example.of kidnapping Sikh Hindu girls, raping and converting them. This is the problem with Islam and her followers. No respect for another religion. This a a reason why Dharmic philosophy of Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism or Taoism can never coexists with Abrahamic Religion. Cos we believe all religion method is a way to God and here intolerant bigots are claiming only one way is the right way of God.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:............where is the source for your made up stories????????.........:lol:

I find it very funny how you rats chose Ahmadiyya knowing they can’t fight back due to their philosophical teachings away from main stream Islam of Jihad, etc.

This is the reason we call you lots rats as to how you go around and do things. We’ve studied your mentality for decades and only those who are blind or money hungry chose to ignore it.

We are slowly and methodically getting rid of those Aman Ki Asha rats from amongst us, and once done well take that Aman Ki Asha danda and *** rape you with us.

O bhai thoda thandaa ho jao..thoda lassi cola pee lo...thorha bike lekar sair mein jao..phir yahaan par Aao...I am in no mood to fight and trade insults

let's put it in Indic terms...I consider the subcontinent and all the philosphies that emerged from it as sacred...they can fight among themselves I donot care..may be sometimes a strong man will bash their heads together to behave...but yes Indicism is of paramount importance....Atheist cultural,racial,geographical nationalism

A very noble effort indeed, but it again does not change the fact that you are using a borrowed Western concept to fulfill your "indigenous" efforts.

A very noble effort indeed, but it again does not change the fact that you are using a borrowed Western concept to fulfill your "indigenous" efforts.

Umm Dude the land above the Ocean and below the mounbtains has been considered sacred since the last few thousand years...the existence of this land is sine qua non for the existence of Indic culture, philosophy, religious and artistic traditions...if tomorrow this land goes under ocean, there goes Indian civilization

if you want me to source academic works to fortify my case..i would do so...its just tiresome but would do gladly if the other party is debating in good faith

Bhai: He in fact is talking about forced conversion of Muslims to Hindus (Ghar Waapsi), in very veiled subtle terms.:lol::lol::lol:

Mera bas chalein toh I would love to be a Stalin like figure who does forced conversion to rationalism, Scientific Materialism and atheism for everybody

Problem is people will suffer like in Alcohol Withdrawal Sickness

Umm Dude the land above the Ocean and below the mounbtains has been considered sacred since the last few thousand years...the existence of this land is sine qua non for the existence of Indic culture, philosophy, religious and artistic traditions...if tomorrow this land goes under ocean, there goes Indian civilization

if you want me to source academic works to fortify my case..i would do so...its just tiresome but would do gladly if the other party is debating in good faith

No we can save that for another day, as I also have work to do and cannot spend time to research on the fly.

Use that time to absorb the points that I made. Thoughts evolve, yours can too.

Back
Top Bottom