What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

The same reason why Ahir Yadav enjoys OBC reservation. Jats were unfairly excluded.

Okay, no objections from my side. I have no issues in the efforts of the Jats to claim a piece of shrinking economic pie in India. They have every right to protest to demand their equal share in India.

Just remember that response of yours when I similarly raise any grievance for my community. Do not belittle the grievance of others just because they do not conform to your community or caste or biraadiri.

Yes. You r right. They should follow Pakistani Muslims example.of kidnapping Sikh Hindu girls, raping and converting them. This is the problem with Islam and her followers. No respect for another religion. This a a reason why Dharmic philosophy of Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism or Taoism can never coexists with Abrahamic Religion. Cos we believe all religion method is a way to God and here intolerant bigots are claiming only one way is the right way of God.

How many Hindu girls or Sikh girls being kidnapped ? Please share ? or its just another thing you learn in RSS play ground ?in Pakistan the extremists has launched attacks on minorities but same people attacked and killed Muslims as well, and much higher in number, In India Muslims are lynched only because of suspicion of carrying beef .. Your country is a shit show man, don't compare it with Pakistan ..

Now as for Islam, yes idol worship is sin and Shirk , we don't believe in those mythological Gods, Animal Gods etc .. Abrahmic religions are monotheistic religions , but all of them has set of rules and regulations for its minorities , unlike your bakths who are patrolling the streets for killing Muslims on sight ..
And also yes we have no shame in saying our religion is only truth, cause we have plenty of logic and rational to back it up ..

@newbs3e @Mentee @SIPRA @Ace of Spades @masterchief_mirza @StormBreaker @PakSword @Khanivore @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

Since, the good Indians wish to Cleanse Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan a clear map of relocation is necessary...the one below can be the correct fit!

CPgKdKJVEAAPFTS.jpg

Paa Jee: India ko aap nay kuchh ziyada ilaaqa naheen day diya?:lol::lol::lol:

In any case, this post warrants a full thread, with tagging all the good Indians, who are not banned.

Ah ok- Understood!- Now I see most of the members here on PDF "considers himself/Herself at the height of sanity and rational thinking"- Now I get it- Eureka moment.

I lost you there man- no idea what you are blabbering about-no worries continue on your meltdown- lol
cutie hindutava pie!

How many Hindu girls or Sikh girls being kidnapped ? Please share ? or its just another thing you learn in RSS play ground ?in Pakistan the extremists has launched attacks on minorities but same people attacked and killed Muslims as well, and much higher in number, In India Muslims are lynched only because of suspicion of carrying beef .. Your country is a shit show man, don't compare it with Pakistan ..

Now as for Islam, yes idol worship is sin and Shirk , we don't believe in those mythological Gods, Animal Gods etc .. Abrahmic religions are monotheistic religions , but all of them has set of rules and regulations for its minorities , unlike your bakths who are patrolling the streets for killing Muslims on sight ..
And also yes we have no shame in saying our religion is only truth, cause we have plenty of logic and rational to back it up ..

**** logic: Disagree with him, get called RSS Sanghi. I don't care. But that's what BS has been grown up in Pakistan. First 1 =10 logic. Now these imaginatives.

Tell me how many Muslim girls were kidnapped and married off in India and forcely converted. Just cos you have a fight among yourselves doesn't justify the killings, rapings of minorities in Pakistan. Pakistan is just one more intolerant Islamic nation.

As for your second para it's the primary reason why there is Islamaphobic world wide. Refusal to accept or respect other religious customs yet will jump shamelessly to countries like Denmark in the first place. Our (yours too) sastras and religious texts has many scientific and philosophical ideals to begin with. When someone is converted and thinks his past culture is shit this kinda confused bigots happen naturally. No use talking to an intolerant bigot.

Why should we care about others if they dont care about us?

The ideal solution in my opinion should be the ruling of entire South Asia by Muslims. That will automatically ensure everything just. And the erasure of the entire Hindu past to prevent a resurgence in the future.

Can you tell that 'If Indic philosophies have held sway in this land till now, it will continue to do so till the collapse of civilization and extinction of humanity' to the Hindus of Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc?

LOL at your Hindu supermen concepts. Does not work in real life.

The only reason you are the masters now is because you have denied Muslims their fair share of political power. Once we get it, the natural order of things will be restored.

Keralites beg to differ it seems.

Hundreds have left and joined movements all over the world to fight for Ummah. Some may have done mistakes but the intention has always been there. This is the Truth for more than a century now starting with the martyrs of the Moplah Khilafat rebellion. Eventually North Kerala under Muslims should be given independence to manage its own culture and affairs.

First thing we are going to do is to kick out streetshit teams from our state .
Especially illegal Bangladeshis .
We are Keralites,Malayalis .
Streetshit teams that dont have a basic toilet facilities shouldnt compare with our highlyeducated people.
Morons from west like Germany ,UK joined hooligans that doesnt mean entire streetshit teams can take credit of it .
Our culture,our tradition is distinct and different .Donot bring your uncultured idealogy to our land

Last edited:
**** logic: Disagree with him, get called RSS Sanghi. I don't care. But that's what BS has been grown up in Pakistan. First 1 =10 logic. Now these imaginatives.

Tell me how many Muslim girls were kidnapped and married off in India and forcely converted. Just cos you have a fight among yourselves doesn't justify the killings, rapings of minorities in Pakistan. Pakistan is just one more intolerant Islamic nation.

As for your second para it's the primary reason why there is Islamaphobic world wide. Refusal to accept or respect other religious customs yet will jump shamelessly to countries like Denmark in the first place. Our (yours too) sastras and religious texts has many scientific and philosophical ideals to begin with. When someone is converted and thinks his past culture is shit this kinda confused bigots happen naturally. No use talking to an intolerant bigot.

Coming from a nation where after raping goons probed female genitals with their swords.

Back
Top Bottom