What's new

A Homeland for Indian Muslims

In a presidential system, the vast majority (close to 85%) of Hindus and non Muslims will vote for him.
majority!!! modi has 2/3 majority in indian govt right?

So the current Indian political system must be replaced with a Progressive one. One way would be enabling a decentralized system which I think I had read that the Indian Constitution also promises.

As such, the AAP ( Aam Aadmi Party ) and the Swaraj Abhiyan movement both propagate such a system which AAP is implementing in Delhi as AAP has formed the government there.

This system called "Swaraj" is partially similar the system that existed in Libya until 2011.

Why should I look at foreign Cuba?

What similarities do we have with them?

So what it is foreign ?? They have set up a good system which we can learn from.

Don't we learn from foreign medical and engineering journals ??

Why not look at Brunei instead?

Brunei is a regressive Talibani state. And it is precisely because of that it is an ally of Western governments.

Or even Bangladesh

Most Bangladeshi people and the Establishment speak and act against regressive elements, and that has contributed to BD being high on social indicators in South Asia.

or Arabia?

You mean Saudia ?? Some two decades ago there was an incident where the government-appointed moral police called the Muttawain upon came upon a burning women's hostel and as the women came out of the burning building the Muttawain forced the women to go back into the building and put on burqas and then come out. I believe that led to some deaths.

Even as recently as a few years ago, women had to launch a risky movement to enable themselves to drive cars.

Also, it is a struggle and risk there to question any Regressive cultural practice and make Progressive suggestions.

If you want to look at Progressive Arab-majority states look at Algeria, Tunisia, pre-2011 Libya, Syria before the 2011 war, Iraq before 2003, Egypt during Nasser's time ( and now too in some ways ).

india may toh huur insan snaghi hai!

That is wrong.

So the current Indian political system must be replaced with a Progressive one. One way would be enabling a decentralized system which I think I had read that the Indian Constitution also promises.

As such, the AAP ( Aam Aadmi Party ) and the Swaraj Abhiyan movement both propagate such a system which AAP is implementing in Delhi as AAP has formed the government there.

This system called "Swaraj" is partially similar the system that existed in Libya until 2011.

lols you think majority extremist hindu population will allow such changes! bas kardo zehni ghulami arm yourselves and fght!

Can you show me instances of anti Hindu hate crimes in Pakistan?

For every example you show, I will be able to share 100 examples in India.

But then I should not expect much from a civilisation that considers the urine of an animal holy. Different cultures, different tastes.

there are isolated incidents but not like hindu-satan where muslim lynching is a state policy and govt officials incite hate and take part in lynching!

Can you show me instances of anti Hindu hate crimes in Pakistan?

For every example you show, I will be able to share 100 examples in India.

But then I should not expect much from a civilisation that considers the urine of an animal holy. Different cultures, different tastes.

Yes, the sad part is this, inferior civilization/religion, didnt buy superior ideas from Islam, what was lacking? You tried everything from mass conversions to genocides. Heck you are almost responsible for the creation of a new religion called Sikhism.Hell you couldnt convert a country? You did that where ever you went.

I bet your forefather was also got converted in order to stop paying Jaziya, but what about 85% of the Hindus?

So what did this religion lack that they are still <20% in India, would have been <15% if not Immigrant muslims from BD?

enlightened youth leaders like Kanhaiya Kumar
"Enlightened" Youth leaders study "enlightened" subjects like sociology.
See what kind of "research" they do?

IMG_20200424_152344.jpg

She is not from shithole called JNU (a burden on taxpayers) but I believe this accurately reflects what is mostly taught there

"Enlightened" Youth leaders study "enlightened" subjects like sociology.
See what kind of "research" they do?

View attachment 626747

She is not from shithole called JNU (a burden on taxpayers) but I believe this accurately reflects what is mostly taught there

What is wrong with Sociology ?? It leads to understanding of what are the different issues in society and what can be the possible solutions or developments. The learners also get to know of experiments and experiences in other societies.

About the "Maggi" poster you presented, there is no context to know more about it.

lols you think majority extremist hindu population will allow such changes! bas kardo zehni ghulami arm yourselves and fght!

An armed fight against one of the biggest militaries in the world ?? Be practical, my friend.

The Muslim ghettos in Bombay and Delhi will be like Stalingrad.

Last edited:
What is wrong with Sociology ?? It leads to understanding of what are the different issues in society and what can be the possible solutions or developments. The learners also get to know of experiments and experiences in other societies.

About the "Maggi" poster you presented, there is not context to know more about it.

An armed fight against one of the biggest militaries in the world ?? Be practical, my friend.

The Muslim ghettos of Bombay and Delhi will be like Stalingrad.
you sound like more coward banya then a muslim!

keep licking harder they might spare you for your skills!

jab aye ga agli bar pher modi toh banay ga naya Pakistan bus india main rehnay walay muslims k tatto** main itna dam ho

keep licking harder they might spare you for your skills!

Easy for you to say sitting in Pakistan.

Add to the military the non-military opposing population. Check the numbers. The RSS itself has a few million in membership. It will be a genocide. You want that ??

A similar thing happened in Germany against the Jews. It took a World War and a new country to turn them into a power.

Talk practically and not like some emotional idiot.

You should do one thing. Go to Syria and join Assad's forces fighting all those international terrorists.

Post on PDF from Syria. Let us see your courage. :-)

Last edited:
@AfrazulMandal, sorry but I am not interested in a separate homeland. I would imagine @The_Showstopper would say the same.

Best thing for us would be to support the enlightened youth leaders like Kanhaiya Kumar, who I would support for PM.
2 Terms of Modi (Maybe 3 for sure)- should not be the reason to break your home- If you love something you would fight for it.- Yes India does need a new generation of Leaders who can be inclusive and diversity is the key- The best way forward is revamp the constitution. India can not function like every other democracy its a very unique country and has to have leaders who can think outside the box- Have a "whats the solution" approach and not keep looking at everything as an issue-Yes everyone cannot be made happy (No Hindu/Christian/Muslim/other relions- Law- Its should be an universal- Indian Law fair to every citizen in the country)- Government forms should do away with Caste/Religion-etc on all forms as mandatory requirements as a start.

2 Terms of Modi (Maybe 3 for sure)- should not be the reason to break your home- If you love something you would fight for it.- Yes India does need a new generation of Leaders who can be inclusive and diversity is the key- The best way forward is revamp the constitution. India can not function like every other democracy its a very unique country and has to have leaders who can think outside the box- Have a "whats the solution" approach and not keep looking at everything as an issue-Yes everyone cannot be made happy (No Hindu/Christian/Muslim/other relions- Law- Its should be an universal- Indian Law fair to every citizen in the country)- Government forms should do away with Caste/Religion-etc on all forms as mandatory requirements as a start.

The solution that @AfrazulMandal is offering, is what he comes up, because of the existence of a problem. I differ with his solution, and so do many others. I doubt he would be clamoring for an independent homeland, had the problem not existed.

Before we focus on the solution, let us first acknowledge the problem. Sadly, there are very few in this country, who even acknowledge the existence of a problem.

The solution that @AfrazulMandal is offering, is what he comes up, because of the existence of a problem. I differ with his solution, and so do many others. I doubt he would be clamoring for an independent homeland, had the problem not existed.

Before we focus on the solution, let us first acknowledge the problem. Sadly, there are very few in this country, who even acknowledge the existence of a problem.
Yes- Absolutely there is a very grave problem- Religious intolerance/ caste/corruption-etc- This government knows that by keeping the religious sentiments high, they can win elections-I am positive this wont last very long- India just needs to find a leader who can stand up to Modis hate- And yes sadly in a Hindu Majority country has to be a Hindu - Need someone to beat Modi in his own game, but without hating or inciting.

Yes- Absolutely there is a very grave problem- Religious intolerance/ caste/corruption-etc- This government knows that by keeping the religious sentiments high, they can win elections-I am positive this wont last very long- India just needs to find a leader who can stand up to Modis hate- And yes sadly in a Hindu Majority country has to be a Hindu - Need someone to beat Modi in his own game, but without hating or inciting.

Will the tigers of Periyar stand up?

Back
Top Bottom