A Good bye...for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Guy

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've been on these forums since march of this year, I've had quite a few laughs, made friends and most of all, I was given the opportunity to learn more about Pakistan, the place where I was born and raised for 8 years of my life.

I regret to announce that this is my final post. Things have cropped up that require my utmost attention, these are things that I cannot simply ignore and put of for later, (Edit: for example, my studies).

To @jaibi, I'm sorry that I cannot participate in the project. To @Aeronaut, sorry for being super annoying. To @muse, we may not have gotten along, but you're a good guy. To @Pakistanisage @WebMaster @Alpha1 @hinduguy @pakistani342 @Yzd Khalifa @Armstrong @Secur and anyone else I've forgetting, it's been fun.

Goodbye guys, at least for now. I may return in the future, but real life comes first.

-That Guy.

PS. I'm going to be here until tonight, after that I'm going inactive permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll miss your posts - it was nice having you here.

@That Guy.... u were a good poster!! U will be missed!

Bdw u r right in 1 thing, ' real life comes first', so all the best!! :)

Probably if I go to Canada sometime, we might pass each other!! :D

@That Guy

If you happen to have some issues with members here please don't hesitate to shed a better light on it. But if you happen to have some issues related to real life then I guess that I'm sure you can come back whenever things are settled.

@That Guy

If you happen to have some issues with members here please don't hesitate to shed a better light on it. But if you happen to have some issues related to real life then I guess that I'm sure you can come back whenever things are settled.

While I do have some issues with...certain members, they're not so much that I would abandon the forum. It's all real life and like I said, I may return, but that is unlikely in the near future.

You will be missed.

Hope you'll come back.

Best of Luck with your studies, i' am happy that you didn't compromise on your studies.

I've been on these forums since march of this year, I've had quite a few laughs, made friends and most of all, I was given the opportunity to learn more about Pakistan, the place where I was born and raised for 8 years of my life.

I regret to announce that this is my final post. Things have cropped up that require my utmost attention, these are things that I cannot simply ignore and put of for later, (Edit: for example, my studies).

To @jaibi, I'm sorry that I cannot participate in the project. To @Aeronaut, sorry for being super annoying. To @muse, we may not have gotten along, but you're a good guy. To @Pakistanisage @WebMaster @Alpha1 @hinduguy @pakistani342 @Yzd Khalifa @Armstrong and anyone else I've forgetting, it's been fun.

Goodbye guys, at least for now. I may return in the future, but real life comes first.

-That Guy.

PS. I'm going to be here until tonight, after that I'm going inactive permanently.

You will be sorely missed my Brother. But I understand, you gotta do what you gotta do. Be Safe and be Blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom