What's new

A Girl Walks Around Mumbai For 10 Hours. And Proves That Not All Men Are The Same.

Why would you walk in a bikini in a city which has no beach? One has to be out of her mind to do that. forget the dress .. how about letting girls to go to school in certain places?
why would you want a woman to walk around Karachi in a dress that the local girls dont usually wear?- you were out of your mind to ask that- :tsk:
forget the walk- how about create proper toilets for certain brides thats are just leaving their husbands because of the lack of it-

Aur karo aur, aur, aur :lol:

She is at least attractive then the girls in other videos. However, Mathira is a recognized slut being too provocative, no wonder if she gets these comments. Don't beat your chest yet and check out her other videos.
So that mean she deserved to be abused on air? plenty of such videos are there about Pakistanis harassing on air. You ain't angels your just ignoring the elephant in the room.

I would , but definitely not when it comes to kids . Those people are far more nicer than most people realize .
I remember one day i gave 8 tofees to this poor kid . I thought he would keep all 8 to himself but he gave 7 of them away to other kids. Now imagine if they were Rich/Middle class kids .

I wouldn't let them touch me, or come too close, is all I'm saying, and I think you and I both know why. Giving them stuff is a totally different story. Back to the topic of discussion now...

So that mean she deserved to be abused on air? plenty of such videos are there about Pakistanis harassing on air. You ain't angels your just ignoring the elephant in the room.
there is a recent incident of indians parading a woman naked through the streets- so stop the excuses- comparison or whatever you trying to do here- stay on topic-

Good, People in mumbai do stare less when compared to other cities (from my little experience), They are the busiest people i have ever seen..... They mind their own business and move ahead...... Hope One day the entire India behaves this way......

If we have to progress as a society we need to learn to respect women......

Sexism is a huge problem withing South Asia. One social "experiment" isn't going to prove otherwise.

why would you want a woman to walk around Karachi in a dress that the local girls dont usually wear?- you were out of your mind to ask that- :tsk:
forget the walk- how about create proper toilets for certain brides thats are just leaving their husbands because of the lack of it-
Well they usually wear burkha .. but still can't get away with being harassed

Sexism is a huge problem withing South Asia. One social "experiment" isn't going to prove otherwise.

Except it did .... Only those who are brainwashed by propaganda from western media believes these nonsense ... In reality West is very very bad when it comes to crimes against women

Last edited:
Well they usually wear burkha .. but still can't get away with being harassed

you are stupid to start that-

thats from the same city Mumbai- you guys are boasting about being the safest in india-

there is a recent incident of indians parading a woman naked through the streets- so stop the excuses- comparison or whatever you trying to do here- stay on topic-
We accept there are issues which are required to be addressed unlike you lot who comes out preaching as if Pakistan is epitome of Women safety.

We accept there are issues which are required to be addressed unlike you lot who comes out preaching as if Pakistan is epitome of Women safety.
when did we boost or implied that we are the champions in women safety?- all are commenting on the video- are you thinking from your behind Sir?-

Good, People in Mumbai do stare less when compared to other cities (from my little experience), They are the busiest people i have ever seen..... They mind their own business and move ahead...... Hope One day the entire India behaves this way......

If we have to progress as a society we need to learn to respect women......

These problems are usually common in Kerala , West Bengal , Mizoram , Delhi and U.P . Its usually safe in most other places .. Mizoram and West Bengal are insanely high due to illegal Bangladeshi Immigrants.

@JonAsad lol , why are you soo butthurt from this video :lol: ?

Back
Top Bottom