What's new

A Girl Walks Around Mumbai For 10 Hours. And Proves That Not All Men Are The Same.

By this video we can safely assume India is safest place for women, even safer than Switzerland

all the men catcalling her were black so all this video tells us is that India is safer than Africa....woohoo :victory:

It tells how lucky she was, that's all. After watching this, do you seriously feel safe if your own sister, girl friend or wife does the same?

NYC girl looked like a shemale. Suprised to see her getting harrassed.

The mumbai girl was lucky she didn't come across any rickshawallah and laborers from UP and Bihar.

I stayed in NYC and visit there every month, it's not as sleazy as they show it to be.

When I had posted the video of NYC a certain Indian women in PDF had told me that it is worse than India due to our "poor culture" and bad attitude of men.

Turns out that the only one with a poor attitude towards Indian males was that woman :coffee:

When I had posted the video of NYC a certain Indian women in PDF had told me that it is worse than India due to our "poor culture" and bad attitude of men.

Turns out that the only one with a poor attitude towards Indian males was that woman :coffee:

There are lots is abuse going on against men which don't come out in the open .

A Girl Walks Around Mumbai For 10 Hours. And Proves That Not All Men Are The Same.

If you’ve seen the 10 hours of walking in NYC video that went viral a few days back, you already know what this video is all about: It’s the Indian version. In the original NYC version, the girl gets catcalled more than 100 times in under 10 hours.

The good news is that in Mumbai, the girl didn’t get harassed even once. Another similar video done in Pune got same results.

Now get prepared for idiots to say that New Yorkers were not aware of camera rolling, but Indians were. Indians afterall are the scum of this planet.

Last edited:
Well the HUNTERS (Hyenas mostly), come out in night not day time

What you missed out was many men came /walked extremely close to her many times hoping they would collide with her ... but they were too chicken to talk to her

Watch the video again and you will see how many times guys instead of walking away would intentionally come really close to her or turn their heads to stare but again , not having the guts to talk to her

Plus this girl was aunty ji not pretty at all - FAT legs she really needs to loose like 30 kg

Last edited:
While I will be happy if this is true, I have to ask why are some parts of the video were cut like in 0.22, 0.27 ,0.33, if the person wanted to cut the scene (probably cause some guys were being idiots) why include it in the video the first place? If you see the NYC video each scene was probably longer than 5 seconds

I saw many guys sitting on side , staring and talking between them while looking at auntie ji

Really skirts should be for girls 16-21 , not someone in 50's

2 mistakes:

1. she wasnt much of a looker
2. if you want results, try this stunt in delhi, not mumbai.

Can this video be made in Delhi/NCR?
Results would be so different.

Back
Top Bottom