What's new

A Girl Walks Around Mumbai For 10 Hours. And Proves That Not All Men Are The Same.

yeah lets up the anti- lets see what will happen to a girl who'll walk for few minutes in Delhi in a bikini-
Why would you walk in a bikini in a city which has no beach? One has to be out of her mind to do that. forget the dress .. how about letting girls to go to school in certain places?

For all Pakistanis who are talking about how Indians treat women please do watch this.. A girl who wears skimpy clothes on TV gets calls from Pakistanis on air. Get off your high horses

For all Pakistanis who are talking about how Indians treat women please do watch this.. A girl who wears skimpy clothes on TV gets calls from Pakistanis on air. Get off your high horses

Aur karo aur, aur, aur :lol:

She is at least attractive then the girls in other videos. However, Mathira is a recognized slut being too provocative, no wonder if she gets these comments. Don't beat your chest yet and check out her other videos.

Last edited:
By n large western India is like that only... Go to Gujarat you can even find a gals walking n riding activa upto 2am having full matargasti in the streets ....

Much like you and I would walk away from bums in NYC, or homeless peeps in Paris.

I would , but definitely not when it comes to kids . Those people are far more nicer than most people realize .
I remember one day i gave 8 tofees to this poor kid . I thought he would keep all 8 to himself but he gave 7 of them away to other kids. Now imagine if they were Rich/Middle class kids .

Back
Top Bottom