What's new

A Girl Walks Around Mumbai For 10 Hours. And Proves That Not All Men Are The Same.

its "tu tu mein mein" - thu means spit- :lol:

Thanks for the correction, when Hindi is typed in english by a mallu this is what happens..... But i hope you understood what i meant with that post :)

Last edited:
NYC girl looked like a shemale. Suprised to see her getting harrassed.

The mumbai girl was lucky she didn't come across any rickshawallah and laborers from UP and Bihar.
--
not all rick wala and UP -bihar guys are perverts .. neither all bomaby men are saint..

Where does the preaching part comes in here? I am just showing the mirror to people claiming it just happens in India.

If not every women is attractive or a provocateur then the ugly ones across the border must be encouraged to not wear a Burkha, because she is aesthetically incapable to garner enough attention of passwers-by to arouse them. Pakistan is no better than India when it comes to treating the women, the only difference between you and us is we acknowledge whats wrong with our society and trying to work on it whereas you guys try to put it under the rug.

No body denying it, and of course any such act is condemnable which is being done on each and every platform in Pakistan, don't worry about us. Rather worry about the delusion of grandeur and the pathological complex our neighbour have becoming metastatic for them in situ.

I often find it stupid that women complain about getting checked out if even for a second, out on the streets. That's just wanting to play the victim all along for whatever reason. I know that it all depends upon the individual as to how long a stare should last for it to qualify as either a curious glance, or as the person going into "strip mode", but of course, incessant gawking at a woman is plain stupid and totally unacceptable, but come on now - everybody checks out women. Some girls just think it's totally unacceptable for men to even steal a glance, which is their prerogative entirely, but I think that most of the time, reactions are a bit far fetched.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom