What's new

A German visiting Pakistan

I have not got a chance to see northeren areas, but these videos are providing a pretty bold look, im eager to plan a vacation now XD

@BackpackingSimon

Welcome to Pak brother .. Hope you enjoyed your stay.. You are a cool guy..:cheers:

And next time you visit .. Drop us a visit on PDF so we could host you properly .. Unfortunately these days I'm not stuck in a deep crap..

Do visit Neelum,Skardu and Khewra if you get the chance
Khewra+Salt+Mines+Pakistan.jpg

1394385157_sharda-bridge.jpg
Shangrila-Skardu11.jpg
I have been to Neelum recently. People have made a mess of that place. I wanted to visit Skardu so badly but was unable to go there due to some reasons. Khewera I would love to see.

Heyy @BackpackingSimon, glad to see you on PDF. I was following your videos since à long time and i thought it won't be bad idea to share you work with other people who would like it. Please keep uploading your videos on this forum ( i won't be able to do because of my broken computer [emoji20]). Keep it up and i hope your camera problem Will be fixed so you can make astonishing vidéo of Lahore ( Islamabad kind of).

I have been to Neelum recently. People have made a mess of that place. I wanted to visit Skardu so badly but was unable to go there due to some reasons. Khewera I would love to see.
Its been years since my last visit to Neelum it was very clean when i went there what happened?

Here is a glimpse of my city Karachi.......you'll love it when you'll come here......

nahi bulao bhai. Poora shehr gandagi ka dher bana hua hai. I hope we get someone who loves this city and wants its development. Phir bulana.

Abhi to qaim ali shah aur PPP walon nai poora shehr tabah kar dia hai

So many people throwing a lot of trash on roads and river.

Jahil awam. There should be guards etc at such places who beat the sh!t out of as$holes who throw litter at such places.

@BackpackingSimon
Kindly visit Karachi, here you will find almost every famous food from all over South Asia due to different cultutral groups from all over Pakistan and South asia or you can say the culture of the city is a blend of South Asia.
But infrastructure is not good here as compared to other major cities of Pakistan and traffic jams and pollution levelis too high.

nocturnal_city_07_by_swizor-d4r9uv6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom