What's new

A German visiting Pakistan

He also complained about high prices. He said this is definitely robing. :D

Last edited:
KP Govt were exploring new tourist points, any updates what is going on ?

Again, looks like Zarb-E-Azab has started giving it's fruits and here is an example of a German tourist visiting Pakistan. Unfortunatly he speaks in German :undecided: and i couldn't find any subtitles. still Enjoy !

Alot of Germans, Austrian visited even when it was so called "dangerous" for ski purpose and mountain climbing....

And alot of American and Germans visited for friend's shadi!

He also complained about high prices. He said this is definitely robing. :D

Hey it´s me BackpackingSimon that made those Videos. I finally found this thread i searched for sooo long! I wanted to thank you all for watching and your nice comments here in the thread... Btw i was not complaining about the high prices :D i only said it´s more expensive than the other countries i used to travel in... =) and i was not talking about robing.

What i wanted to tell you all i´m travelling about 450 days now. I saw a lot of countries so far. I never expected that Pakistan will be my favourite place on earth. You guys are soooo friendly and you made my trip in Pakistan so much better. I will come back for sure :). Stay like you are friendliest people of the world!

YouTube's Auto translation is not very good but I understand what he is trying to say so it is alright.

One thing he said was that Pakistan is highly influence by western culture but still not a developed country.
i was not expecting that there is so much western stuff here in Pakistan. And i think i said it is more developed that i was imagined before i came here.. =)

By the way i did the concordia trekking and there are a lot of new videos on my channel and there is some english and balti talking includet as well. So i think you may enjoy them a lot ! If you want to ask me something feel free i will watch this thread for a while thought =)

Hey it´s me BackpackingSimon that made those Videos. I finally found this thread i searched for sooo long! I wanted to thank you all for watching and your nice comments here in the thread... Btw i was not complaining about the high prices :D i only said it´s more expensive than the other countries i used to travel in... =) and i was not talking about robing.

What i wanted to tell you all i´m travelling about 450 days now. I saw a lot of countries so far. I never expected that Pakistan will be my favourite place on earth. You guys are soooo friendly and you made my trip in Pakistan so much better. I will come back for sure :). Stay like you are friendliest people of the world!

i was not expecting that there is so much western stuff here in Pakistan. And i think i said it is more developed that i was imagined before i came here.. =)

By the way i did the concordia trekking and there are a lot of new videos on my channel and there is some english and balti talking includet as well. So i think you may enjoy them a lot ! If you want to ask me something feel free i will watch this thread for a while thought =)

Haha thats great you joined the forum! Welcome and I look forward to what you have to say about your travels.

How frequently do you travel may I ask....and what are your favourite places so far?

Haha thats great you joined the forum! Welcome and I look forward to what you have to say about your travels.

How frequently do you travel may I ask....and what are your favourite places so far?
I´am on a world trip travelling continuously for 450 days now. Next i go to India crossing Wagah border soon. But my camera broke in Islamabad and i´m not able to find a new one that is usable for my Youtube Videos... i´m really sad about that because i can´t film for a long time and i wanted to film the border ceremony etc. -.- i think i have to buy one in India Delhi -- My World Trip started in New Zealand -> Australia Indonesia Malaysia Thailand Burma (Myanamar) Laos Thailand and then to Pakistan ..

Thank you. It is an honor to have such visitors. It is Pakistan's culture to be hospitable, indeed it is a matter of honor! Not only but Islam teaches Muslims to be hospitable.

I´am on a world trip travelling continuously for 450 days now. Next i go to India crossing Wagah border soon. But my camera broke in Islamabad and i´m not able to find a new one that is usable for my Youtube Videos... i´m really sad about that because i can´t film for a long time and i wanted to film the border ceremony etc. -.- i think i have to buy one in India Delhi -- My World Trip started in New Zealand -> Australia Indonesia Malaysia Thailand Burma (Myanamar) Laos Thailand and then to Pakistan ..

Oh wow thats nice. Too bad about the camera for sure. I will sub to your channel to follow your updates. Is there any way you can add dedicated subtitles maybe? Google auto-translate is kind of terrible hehe. Of course maybe something you can do later when you are finished with all the travelling and have some free time.

I would love to do a world tour like this at some point too. What a beautiful diverse planet we live in!

@waz Can we give this gentleman some title in the forum?

I have been very closely watching your videos, I visited these places quite a while ago and thanks for reminding me of all those wonderful memories.
By the way :welcome: to PDF, do visit the forum again you will learn quite alot, we have posters from around the world.And ofcoure do visit Pakistan again too and did you visit Lahore?

And how did you find PDF?:woot:

Thanks for the best VLOGS i have ever seen

@waz Can we give this gentleman some title in the forum?
Professional VLOGER:woot:

Welcome to the forum and Pakistan hope you enjoy your stay :)
@django @The Sandman @Zibago @ghazi52 @Devil Soul @Muhammad Omar @Moonlight @Delnavaz B @Joe Shearer @Salik

You may enjoy this thread! Please tag any others you know that will enjoy it too.
@Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @Kambojaric @Arsalan @mr meap @CHACHA"G"

Can someone in Islamabad or Lahore help this guy get his camera fixed or help him find a new one?

Back
Top Bottom