What's new

A 'Crash Landing': The Slow and Painful Death of India's Air Force

Can't see the pictures up posted bro. Can u repost it?

url

@Imran Khan ,

We have a very ambitious planning for LCA. We have improved the design to reduce the drag which shall result into 6% aerodynamic improvement which will increase trans sonic acceleration by 20% and it shall make our plane faster. AESA and EW suit are also coming up. We have planned 0.8 ton weight reduction. . New light weight wings and new air intake designs are also development. All this put to gather shall make our plane perform like rocket. This plane is going emerge as a premier fighter in couple of days to come.

It could well be a prank put up in some garage. A mere appendage does not prove an aircraft is capable of mid-air refueling. Show a video or at least a photograph of LCA (not Mirage 2000) undergoing refueling.

P.S. - Not surprised to see that only an Indian TTA would think of giving a positive rating to your post which is full of errors. Talk about blind prejudice!!

You can't tell the difference between LCA and Mirage 2000 and now you become the expert on EW suite? The current EW suite on LCA is a piece of sh1t. I can't keep posting the same links again and again. Go and look up on my previous posts.

Everyone here is brainless and u r the expert. right? :help:

Everyone here is brainless and u r the expert. right?

Except me, the top brass of IAF and the journalists who till now have failed to click a single picture of LCA refueling mid-air.

The IAF which stands for Indian Air Force, has categorically stated that the LCA DOES NOT have mid-air refueling capability but you blind bhakts are so obstinate that you confuse your delusions for reality.

Are you simply an idiot ?

If you cannot refute my claims with facts then it shows who is the idiot. But then morons like you can only lie.

DO you still have any doubt left?

No I have no doubt left that 90% of Indian in PDF are uneducated trolls who are so woefully divorced from reality that they are an embarrassment for my country.

This plane is going emerge as a premier fighter in couple of days to come.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Seems article has written by any paid person who is comparing world 4th most strongest Air force with 18th most strongest air force. Only retard have dare to do this.:lol:

@Imran Khan ,

We have a very ambitious planning for LCA. We have improved the design to reduce the drag which shall result into 6% aerodynamic improvement which will increase trans sonic acceleration by 20% and it shall make our plane faster. AESA and EW suit are also coming up. We have planned 0.8 ton weight reduction. . New light weight wings and new air intake designs are also development. All this put to gather shall make our plane perform like rocket. This plane is going emerge as a premier fighter in couple of days to come.
:omghaha:
INDIAN AIR FORCE TEJAS UNACCEPTABLE UNTIL AT LEAST 2019
Indian Air Force Tejas unacceptable until at least 2019 | AIRheads↑FLY

Seems article has written by any paid person who is comparing world 4th most strongest Air force with 18th most strongest air force. Only retard have dare to do this.:lol:
Dear you measure quantity not quality of man and machine

:omghaha:
INDIAN AIR FORCE TEJAS UNACCEPTABLE UNTIL AT LEAST 2019
Indian Air Force Tejas unacceptable until at least 2019 | AIRheads↑FLY

Dear you measure quantity not quality of man and machine

Today there is news that 100 Tejas MK1+ is ordered by IA.

No I have no doubt left that 90% of Indian in PDF are uneducated trolls who are so woefully divorced from reality that they are an embarrassment for my country.

You can display your Idiocy. Today there is a news Indian air force have agreed for 100 Tejas MK1+.

Today there is news that 100 Tejas MK1+ is ordered by IA.

You can display your Idiocy. Today there is a news Indian air force have agreed for 100 Tejas MK1+.
News only what about landing gear snag and 800Kgs weight reduction which you states that Tejas become rocket.

News only what about landing gear snag and 800Kgs weight reduction which you states that Tejas become rocket.

Yes, This sort of problem keep coming and we stop operation of the fighters which we use for 30 years. Nothing new. With exceptionally high T/W ratio, tejas shall become the plane like rocket. AESA is coming. New EW is coming, Aerodynamic improvement to increase trans sonic acceleration by 20% is also on the card. Tejas will touch new hights. There is nothing in PAKistan inventory which can match Tejas MK1+.

Yes, This sort of problem keep coming and we stop operation of the fighters which we use for 30 years. Nothing new. With exceptionally high T/W ratio, tejas shall become the plane like rocket. AESA is coming. New EW is coming, Aerodynamic improvement to increase trans sonic acceleration by 20% is also on the card. Tejas will touch new hights. There is nothing in PAKistan inventory which can match Tejas MK1+.
30 year still need enough improvements to get FOC waoo when they fail to produce safe fly able aircraft in 30 years lets see Tejas will be operational in 2030.

30 year still need enough improvements to get FOC waoo when they fail to produce safe fly able aircraft in 30 years lets see Tejas will be operational in 2030.

We want a complete aircraft that is why. By the way when did JF 17 got FOC? Any idea? What is AOA? any idea?

Back
Top Bottom