What's new

A Christian Province in Pakistan?

What is this joke? Some one let me, it's joke!!

New provice for only 4% of total polulation is a joke and mockery to 95% of the majority population. This crap is unheard of some other place in earth. Clearly these guys are disrespecting majority muslims population by asking for this. No wonder they get beat up sometimes. :devil:

Yeah, same as the biharis i presume.

actually i could also be the other way round.....they get beaten up thats why they are sick of it and want a seperate province.....

besides a province for them may not mean taking away a huge chunk ....a small province that could probable accomodate 4% of pakistans population may be created.....

but what ever it is ! i strongly believe that a seperate province is not in the best interests of pakistan since it would onle enstrange the two communities!

Why don't the same logic and suggestions are put forward to your own Indian forums and Indian govt, where thousands of Muslims get butchered and Christians gets attacked & burnt each and every year.

We have once incident in an year where few innocent die and you guys come up with such illogical suggestions, implement it on your side, where the magnitude of such incidents is much much larger, then we will implement it too.

Till then plzz don't advice us on what to do.

I thought personal opinions where allowed in these forums. Coming from a Moderator :woot: :P

Why get so offensive just because you don't like someone's point of view .... lol

Idiotic personal views are not welcome, as they degrade the quality of discussion.

Moderator doesn't means i don't have a personal opinion on the quality of discussion and topic happening.

In these eight pages about a ridiculous topic, we get one way or another the same suggestion to do this, becoz they get ill treated.

So suggest us something which you guys have implemented on your own side or even advised.

Its like one person with no idea about something, brags infront of the whole world to show off.

So kindly think what is being discussed, what is the logic and constraints, then give a suggestion.

Well if there was no hate between religious communities and everyone was treated equal then will they demand a separate province.

Well for me relegioin is stupid and i don't mean chrisatns or muslims i mean all of it also no offence to people who are religious.

but yea i mean we shouldn't hate each other on our personal belive:/.

No need of any Christian province and there is no point to start such thread , In Pakistan everyone has the right to practice their own religion + Pakistani Govt is already finding it hard to manage the 4 provinces.

I thought personal opinions where allowed in these forums. Coming from a Moderator :woot: :P

Why get so offensive just because you don't like someone's point of view
.... lol

They are welcomed as long as what you say " Makes any sense " .

Well if there was no hate between religious communities and everyone was treated equal then will they demand a separate province.

Well there would be NO other Province , get it in your head!

BTW why this is concerning you too much may i ask??

Yes its stupid to make a contry for diffrent religions.

Why is it not even more stupid to create a country for different races?

Heck, most of Europe, North America and Australia don't even have (for the most part) differences of race and faith - they are primarily white, Christian nations.

Most nations are formed because the people of a particular region see themselves differently and see themselves as being better off in a separate nation.

hahaha

That the problem with the world isn't it. Otherwise we can just have a world government(which frankly i support more than India). But humanity ironically stands together against their difference rather working together due to similarities.

And by the way I was conservative with my comment.

So i said

What ever the answer may be. It doesn't change the fact that the answer is the same.

Unless you cant tell me otherwise
The answer is always the same, whether it is the independence and creation of India and Pakistan or the USA - I made the argument with India as an example since too many Indians look at the creation of Pakistan as a nation of Muslims as some sort of 'artificial creation', when the reality is that it is no more artificial than any other nation.

People of a region decided their interests would be served better as an independent nation -- The people of modern India concluded that, the people of the US concluded that and the people of Pakistan concluded that. Hence the rhetoric criticizing the creation of Pakistan is really pointless and disingenuous.

The answer is always the same, whether it is the independence and creation of India and Pakistan or the USA - I made the argument with India as an example since too many Indians look at the creation of Pakistan as a nation of Muslims as some sort of 'artificial creation', when the reality is that it is no more artificial than any other nation.

People of a region decided their interests would be served better as an independent nation -- The people of modern India concluded that, the people of the US concluded that and the people of Pakistan concluded that. Hence the rhetoric criticizing the creation of Pakistan is really pointless and disingenuous.

I made no criticism. I only wanted to remind people that That answer is the same.

Regardless of what people think the answer is. It is the same in bot cases.

Let me Para pharse what you just said to amke it more applicable

Christians of Pakistan decided their interests would be served better as an independent province -- The people of modern Pakistan concluded that .

There you have a solid argument as to why there should be A Christian province.

Thus the answer is the same.

Unless you say the argument is flawed i dont see why there shouldn't be a Christian province.

Why don't the same logic and suggestions are put forward to your own Indian forums and Indian govt, where thousands of Muslims get butchered and Christians gets attacked & burnt each and every year.

We have once incident in an year where few innocent die and you guys come up with such illogical suggestions, implement it on your side, where the magnitude of such incidents is much much larger, then we will implement it too.

Till then plzz don't advice us on what to do.

i think you didnt read my last two lines,what i said was a possiblity and if you read my last two lines you would know that i was against that possiblity!

but what ever it is ! i strongly believe that a seperate province is not in the best interests of pakistan since it would onle enstrange the two communities!

I made no criticism. I only wanted to remind people that That answer is the same.

Regardless of what people think the answer is. It is the same in bot cases.

Let me Para pharse what you just said to amke it more applicable

Christians of Pakistan decided their interests would be served better as an independent province -- The people of modern Pakistan concluded that .

There you have a solid argument as to why there should be A Christian province.

Thus the answer is the same.

Unless you say the argument is flawed i dont see why there shouldn't be a Christian province.
There is no such thing as an 'independent province'. A province cannot be independent by definition and will have to adhere to the constitution of the nation it is a part of, in this case Pakistan.

Secondly, it has not even, as of yet, been established that there is a particular contiguous region in Pakistan that has a Christian majority and could serve as a new province, so the argument that somehow if this region could be turned into a province and thereby allow the people to be better governed is moot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom