What's new

A Bitter Question About So Called Indian Economic Development & Naxalite–Maoist Movement.

Read the resolutions carefully n see what should be the size of the Indian army, its less than 19000, india never agreed to bringing troop levels to that level n used Russian Veto to silence security council.....so stop walking on a shaky ground.

A Veto which happens to be perfectly in accord with the charter of the UN since that is a right conferred to a permanent member. Now if you wish to argue upon the moral validity of said maneuvering then real politik is going to be an alien concept for you. Might want to follow up on your own advice and check the itinerary set by he UN back then and as to which nation was supposed to pull its troops out first, given that any following action would be contingent upon the preceding condition being met.

The devil always lies in the details. To be accurate it is conditioned upon not changing the demographics from the one that prevailed in 48.
U Indians lie through your teeth, Greed n pursuit of Lakhshmi Maata at the cost of what? Lying through your teeth, no wonder All am a Iqbal changed his mind after penning down Saarey Jahaan Say Accha! For land, power n Lakhsmi, u can sell your soul to Nazism, I understand now about why Modi will never be punished!

U Indians lie through your teeth, Greed n pursuit of Lakhshmi Maata at the cost of what? Lying through your teeth, no wonder All am a Iqbal changed his mind after penning down Saarey Jahaan Say Accha! For land, power n Lakhsmi, u can sell your soul to Nazism, I understand now about why Modi will never be punished!

Lad, I'd hogtie you and sell you off to the highest bidder for Lakshami. Its the defining trait of a baniya and you're currently dealing with one.:partay: So I suggest that you not attempt to enumerate the facets of Baniyagiri to me.

U accept the charter of UN n yet call Kashmir an integral part of India, u must be either confused or lying thru your teeth!
A Veto which happens to be perfectly in accord with the charter of the UN since that is a right conferred to a permanent member. Now if you wish to argue upon the moral validity of said maneuvering then real politik is going to be an alien concept for you. Might want to follow up on your own advice and check the itinerary set by he UN back then and as to which nation was supposed to pull its troops out first, given that any following action would be contingent upon the preceding condition being met.

U accept the charter of UN n yet call Kashmir an integral part of India, u must be either confused or lying thru your teeth!

The charter of the UN itself does not state that Kashmir is a disputed territory, that is not even its mandate, it delineates the rights and the duties of the member states and the aim of the UN. Furthermore since the UN resolution is a non-binding one (yes there are binding and non-binding resolutions) I am free to perfectly toe the UN's lines on certain matters and still treat Kashmir as an integral part of the Indian Union.

Yes abide when it suits you n take it to the UN and not abide n call it integral atoot bullshit when it doesn't, u sure are a scheming thug Democracy pushing Indian subcontinent into its worst nightmare n the crazy thing is U wouldn't even know when it hits you in your face! Such has always been the case with India! Too stupid n too lost in Lakhsmi.

The charter of the UN itself does not state that Kashmir is a disputed territory, that is not even its mandate, it delineates the rights and the duties of the member states and the aim of the UN. Furthermore since the UN resolution is a non-binding one (yes there are binding and non-binding resolutions) I am free to perfectly toe the UN's lines on certain matters and still treat Kashmir as an integral part of the Indian Union.

Yes abide when it suits you n take it to the UN and not abide n call it integral atoot bullshit when it doesn't, u sure are a scheming thug Democracy pushing Indian subcontinent into its worst nightmare n the crazy thing is U wouldn't even know when it hits you in your face! Such has always been the case with India! Too stupid n too lost in Lakhsmi.

We are under no compulsion to abide by said resolution or do I now need to educate you about what a non-binding resolution is? It seems you are also ignorant about how the UN works even at the most basic level. That having been said I do not feel particularly didactic at the moment. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, as far as we are concerned we are content with the state of affairs in the subcontinent. Feel free to set it alight and teach us some grand lesson.:lol:

I will ignore the religious part.

Anywhere in India, the first right to land belong to nation, and than the people. If government sees fit, if it sees the benefit of the country, it can acquire the land from the people. And most of the opposition of mining, especially in case of Naxal affected areas, is from people who believe they are entitled to entire land of the region.
What is their share? Where does this share comes from?
Nation without peoples = empty shell without fruit, who is the Government ? the Bureaucrats ? (Kaaley Angreez) or the big agents of Mining Seaths... and share will came from their struggle because they are in minority and the majority is not allow them.

Pakistan must understand that it cannot copy Endian Democracy, its a lost cause, I cannot have 85% of my household starving just because I want to hold onto an alien territory called Kashmir. Indians are hypocrites and cry foul over Hindu Kashmiris whose number is 150,000 n for that reason have killed more than 500,000 plus Muslim citizens of Kashmir since 1947.

Nation without peoples = empty shell without fruit, who is the Government ? the Bureaucrats ? (Kaaley Angreez) or the big agents of Mining Seaths... and share will came from their struggle because they are in minority and the majority is not allow them.

You are not making sense.

If a tribal, living in a small hut in some forest declares his right over entire forest, is it justified?

You are not making sense.

If a tribal, living in a small hut in some forest declares his right over entire forest, is it justified?
the tribemen not fall from the space and one day a millioner came with some leasing papers and buldoze the hut for his million investment and dismental the nature, wildlife & environment in the name of nation interest.

We are under no compulsion to abide by said resolution or do I now need to educate you about what a non-binding resolution is? It seems you are also ignorant about how the UN works even at the most basic level. That having been said I do not feel particularly didactic at the moment. Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, as far as we are concerned we are content with the state of affairs in the subcontinent. Feel free to set it alight and teach us some grand lesson.:lol:

UN can't even utter Kashmir now, such is your Nazism based fervour, U guys have slaughtered Maoists n Naxals in pretty much the same way as u have done in the northeast or Kashmir. This cowbelt hegemony was quite evident in Tamil Nadus legislative assembly when Tamils voted in favor of freeing Rajiv Gandhi's killers, U just don't know what's hitting you right now! Lol, ha ha ha, what a stupid Indian u r! Learn something from minds like Prashant Bhushan or Arundhati Roy or the lectures of your first PM JL Nehru. U r that nationalistic moron who can kill a million Jews to better Nazism!

the tribemen not fall from the space and one day a millioner came with some leasing papers and buldoze the hut for his million investment and dismental the nature, wildlife & environment in the name of nation interest.

That is not answer to my question. If he declares his right over entire forest, is it justified?

UN can't even utter Kashmir now, such is your Nazism based fervour, U guys have slaughtered Maoists n Naxals in pretty much the same way as u have done in the northeast or Kashmir. This cowbelt hegemony was quite evident in Tamil Nadus legislative assembly when Tamils voted in favor of freeing Rajiv Gandhi's killers, U just don't know what's hitting you right now! Lol, ha ha ha, what a stupid Indian u r! Learn something from minds like Prashant Bhushan or Arundhati Roy or the lectures of your first PM JL Nehru. U r that nationalistic moron who can kill a million Jews to better Nazism!

Child. It has always been difficult for me to comprehend what drives folks like you. Do you presume that I operate on sentiment? You have been found woefully wanting. Carry on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom