What's new

A Bitter Question About So Called Indian Economic Development & Naxalite–Maoist Movement.

The third biggest threat after policing/administration and food resources is KASHMIR, 40 billion dollars in defense spending last year while 85% of population lives on 20 cents a day! Democracy is a sham in India, conducting fair elections in a country that recently hanged Afzal Guru on mere suspicion in order to satisfy its non violent conscience ;-)

India has 85% of its population starving n yet sends Chandrayan to the moon, its a country of multiple nationalities in multiple castes, colors and religions, it is so confusing that only the brilliant Kashmiris can give you the correct answer despite imprisonment by great democracy called India ;-)

47167348.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Only Islam says every human is equal and shura are selected based on their piety, wisdom and knowledge, not wine drinking Zardaris and womanizing Imran Khans but proper Mumins who believe in One God

it means the minority rights are zero in your defination of democracy .

Minority?? Maoists are not some ethnic or religious group that they can be called minority. There are communist parties in India, the longest serving CM was a Communist, Maoists want to replace the Democracy into a Communist style of government where there is only one government which makes all the decisions. If the Maoist want to be represented into the Indian political system then there are parties that they can form and run for election to see if they have popular support. Rather they have chosen to pick up arms, since their ideologies is not in line with what other believe in.

Bakhudah 60 plus years of militarily enforced regimental democracy in Kashmir n yet Kashmiris say Pakistan say rishta kya "La illaha Illalah" wake up moomins n try to understand what Syed Ali Shah Geelani is saying

Oh really? Then why don't Pakistan allow their terrorists to blow and bomb Pakistan as a signature of freedom and respecting the difference. Asking to provide freedom to naxals is just like asking for freedom to terrorists to do what they want.
No justifications, you are the so called Champions of so called democracy and the ignoring the poor of the poorest peoples in the name of democracy full of the Shame for democracy.

Either you are deliberately trolling or too slow.
I will give you an easier example. Would you allow Hindus to dictate your religious rights to you?
Would it be fine if some tells you that you have to vote for this party and not that one?

Freedom here means your are free to do what you want as long as you follow the laws and don't negatively affect others. As I said, communism is a valid ideology and communist parties are legal entities in India. If the Naxals want, they can fight the election, and use communist policies if they win. What they are not allowed to do is to force their ideology onto others.

Perhaps you need to educate yourself about the very meaning of the term Maoist. Maoist or Maoism is derived from the name of the father of the PRC Chairman Mao. A maoist is one who states that the Indian democracy itself must be dismantled and a communist state must take its place. Now to the important bit, HOW DOES THIS REMOTELY RELATE TO MINORITY RIGHTS? Unless of course people who have taken up arms to overthrow the governing structure of a state because their ideology dictates otherwise are to be treated as a minority and ergo their "views" should be accommodated. If you are hinting at that then its right up there with some of the most asinine notions I have ever come across.

Perhaps you need to educate yourself about the very meaning of the term Maoist. Maoist or Maoism is derived from the name of the father of the PRC Chairman Mao. A maoist is one who states that the Indian democracy itself must be dismantled and a communist state must take its place. Now to the important bit, HOW DOES THIS REMOTELY RELATE TO MINORITY RIGHTS? Unless of course people who have taken up arms to overthrow the governing structure of a state because their ideology dictates otherwise are to be treated as a minority and ergo their "views" should be accommodated. If you are hinting at that then its right up there with some of the most asinine notions I have ever come across.

He can only translate the concepts of majority/minority which we use in democratic context, religiously. He is here to troll anyways.

Democracy! What bullshit r u guys talking about? Doesn't India know the democratic outcome of a vote in Kashmir, even if it were to conduct a plebiscite in just its own part, it would loose Kashmir......so let's not talk about Maoists standing in elections, they will either change the Indian state or die trying

Democracy! What bullshit r u guys talking about? Doesn't India know the democratic outcome of a vote in Kashmir, even if it were to conduct a plebiscite in just its own part, it would loose Kashmir......so let's not talk about Maoists standing in elections, they will either change the Indian state or die trying

Here is that defining thing about democracy, it is based upon and devolves from a constitution. Now since no constitution in the world affords the right to secede no citizen or group of citizens can exercise the option to simply vote away to secession. If this concept is difficult for you to grasp then I suggest that you first take a few classes in civics and perhaps familiarize yourself with what democracy actually is.

With due respect to intellectuals here, I know what democracy means n what its constitutional limits are, n that's why I began with the words that "Indian democracy in itself is the enemy". The Maoists have realized that n are on a collision course with elitist democratic leftist India, there is no difference between Atheism n Polytheism. Both can argue in a democracy under an irreligious/secular roof!

Either you are deliberately trolling or too slow.
I will give you an easier example. Would you allow Hindus to dictate your religious rights to you?
Would it be fine if some tells you that you have to vote for this party and not that one?

Freedom here means your are free to do what you want as long as you follow the laws and don't negatively affect others. As I said, communism is a valid ideology and communist parties are legal entities in India. If the Naxals want, they can fight the election, and use communist policies if they win. What they are not allowed to do is to force their ideology onto others.
In Indian co called democracy
yes the Hindus are dictating the Kashmiri muslims religious rights as example "- Muharram processions remain banned in Srinagar since 1990"
mining of their lands without their land rights is not nagetive ?

N I thought that Scotland, Quebec in Canada have the right to secede in their constitution. So no country's constitution is a bit too stretched!

India hasn't been able to honour its own constitutional guarantees on Kashmir, it works tirelessly to make its constitution hollow and one of the prime examples is article 370, it has corroded it so much n in effect corroded its own constitution.

N I thought that Scotland, Quebec in Canada have the right to secede in their constitution. So no country's constitution is a bit too stretched!

Obviously you need to familiarize yourself with the context of your examples, take Quebec up first and start from lets say the 2006 House of Commons declaration and the 2003 National Assembly of Quebec's declaration. They do not have the "right" to simply up and secede. Hyperbole will only get you so far.

Back
Top Bottom