What's new

99% people of Azad Kashmir will like to join India: Muslim cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there no Kashmiris on PDF ? Where are you...let your voices be heard.

Well there's none from India as no one in IOK has free internet or right to share opinions.. So

Alright buddy keep dreaming

PAKISTANI flag in Sri Nagar chowk. Nuff said

QView attachment 148497q
When I said Kashmiris will not go for Pakistan.....I meant majority.....
we have pro India Kashmiris as well
According to some international report......85 percent will opt for Kashmir

This is an old report I m talking about
Now .....when the separatist movement is losing ground......more people r tilting towards India....
in a few years.....after the removal of article 370 and return of pandits......we will see removal of afspa and a peaceful Kashmir which will be an integral part of India

funny-smiley-face.jpg

Well there's none from India as no one in IOK has free internet or right to share opinions.. So
Well I suppose with the amount of soldiers they have there....there is one in every house to make sure that no one comes on PDF :)

Well I suppose with the amount of soldiers they have there....there is one in every house to make sure that no one comes on PDF :)
We have 1 from India and 1 from Pakistan

I am from near Kashmir and someone who have visited Bhimbher many times. They hate hindus more then rest of Pakistanis.

In the past we've had Gilgitis hate on India as well as Kashmiris from Kashmir valley hate on India. :lol:

If plebiscite is held in Azad Kashmir (Azad Kashmir), 99 per cent people would like to join India. The comment was made by the chairman of Anjuman Minhaj-
e-Rasool, an Islamic Organisation working for peace and communal harmony.

"If a plebiscite is held in the Azad Kashmir, more than 99 per cent people there would vote to become a part of the Union of India," Anjuman Minhaj-e-Rasool chairman Maulana Syed Athar Dehlavi told reporters here.

Athar argued that the separatist movement has been losing ground and Kashmiris on both sides of the border and people are interested in development and good governance.

"The separatists in Kashmir have lost their ground and the people in the Valley are discussing issues like good governance, development and education. They are not bothered about what a handful of people are saying," Dehlavi said.

Athar added that people who had to bear the brunt of the recent floods are all praise for the remarkable action of Indian Armed forced in the rescue operations.

"The people are praising the army as their savior. The army has done a wonderful job in Kashmir. The people in Kashmir have now realised that the army is their real savior," he said.

Praising Prime Minister Narendra Modi's people friendly policies in Jammu and Kashmir, he said that Anjuman Minhaj-e-Rasool was the only Islamic organisation that raised voice against Al-Qaida and other terrorist groups.

"When Kashmiri Pandits were forced to leave Kashmir we raised objection in the OIC in Jeddah and we were the one to condemn Osama Bin Laden and now we are strongly condemning Islamic State," Dehlavi said.

99% people of Azad Kashmir will like to join India: Muslim cleric - daily.bhaskar.com
And i'm assuming India hasn't held a referendum yet because they are scared of the remaining 1%?

He is a Kashmiri lol
U can ask mods if you don't believe me

I don't need to ask anyone here about so called hindu Kashmiris from UP/Bihar. We do not consider them Kashmiris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom