What's new

99% people of Azad Kashmir will like to join India: Muslim cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. By saying this now they have proved their loyalty with India will be saved from hindu extremists

Good. By saying this now they have proved their loyalty with India will be saved from hindu extremists
But the guy is in Pakistan......
how many Hindu extremists r there in Pakistan

thread will be closed soon!!

Hindu "extremists" don't go around suicide bombing, mass murdering "infidels" and chopping people's heads off.

SO why don't you go ahead and take a plebiscite ?!!! LOLZ baniyas

If the Indians are so confidant that the Kashmiris will vote for them why they do they have so much troops in IoK ? I believe it's one of the highest soldier to civilians ratio in the world (something like 1 soldier for every 6 civilians). Pull out the troops and let the Kashmiris have a referendum without duress and then we will see.

If the Indians are so confidant that the Kashmiris will vote for them why they do they have so much troops in IoK ? I believe it's one of the highest soldier to civilians ratio in the world (something like 1 soldier for every 6 civilians). Pull out the troops and let the Kashmiris have a referendum without duress and then we will see.

Because it's sunni majority and you know how that is right?

Hindu "extremists" don't go around suicide bombing, mass murdering "infidels" and chopping people's heads off.

They simply burned, rape and killed. Suicide or no suicide does not matter.

Kashmiris will neither go for India nor for Pakistan if a plebiscite happens today.....

India will not give up Kashmir be it for strategic reasons or for resources....

It's time Pakistan realizes this and stop abetting and supporting terrorists in Kashmir......

You can see what terrorism has done to Pakistan......

Hope u got the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom