What's new

99% people of Azad Kashmir will like to join India: Muslim cleric

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i'm assuming India hasn't held a referendum yet because they are scared of the remaining 1%?
We haven't done a plebiscite bcuz we don't mullah isn't a credible source.......
and India considers Kashmir as an integral part of India

His hypothesis is based on the assumption of 99% unfair election under dueress!

They simply burned, rape and killed. Suicide or no suicide does not matter.
isolated incidents, I know Kashmiris (muslims) who had to hide in the cellar/basement because the Indian army was sweeping through their area and if you're a military age male, you're probably going to get rounded up and double/triple checked... the "rape and murder" is your Pakistani brainwashing..

not excusing any crimes they may have committed, they were certainly not as widespread as you lot across the border seem to think.. but consider also why our army was so wound up during the peak of the insurgency in the 90s..

because those same people I know who had to hide "military age males" in their cellars also blame Pakistan for the all the trouble during those times.

but don't take my word for it, you're in the UK.. go meet some Indian Kashmiris and find out for yourself.

a report also says that majority of Sikhs in Punjab want a new country called "Khalistan"

He is not racially and ethnically Kashmiri.
If you consider only Muslims as Kashmiris and not the pandits.......then no point in arguing.......he is more Kashmiri than u r a Pakistani......this is what I can say

isolated incidents, I know Kashmiris (muslims) who had to hide in the cellar/basement because the Indian army was sweeping through their area and if you're a military age male, you're probably going to get rounded up and double/triple checked... the "rape and murder" is your Pakistani brainwashing..

not excusing any crimes they may have committed, they were certainly not as widespread as you lot across the border seem to think.. but consider also why our army was so wound up during the peak of the insurgency in the 90s..

because those same people I know who had to hide "military age males" in their cellars also blame Pakistan for the all the trouble during those times.

but don't take my word for it, you're in the UK.. go meet some Indian Kashmiris and find out for yourself.
The monkeys sitting in UK have been fraternizing too much with the Indians who are now the new British majority.

SO why don't you go ahead and take a plebiscite ?!!! LOLZ baniyas

First we will send the wretched Yemeni refugees back to their hellhole.

Now Sina should be safe for you, no?

If you consider only Muslims as Kashmiris and not the pandits.......then no point in arguing.......he is more Kashmiri than u r a Pakistani......this is what I can say

I consider kashmir valley pundits as Kashmiris but not likes of fake fuddu wannabe kashmiris like that bengali hindu gangulu.

First we will send the wretched Yemeni refugees back to their hellhole.

Now Sina should be safe for you, no?

First send yourself back to Australia where you will live with aborigines... Dravid

Naturally he will gravitate towards the Indians....can't really have Hinduism if India is out of the equation.
I can't understand what you have written there.....

Announcing the result of plebiscite....
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Kashmir01.jpg

Kashmir02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom