What's new

92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride

mirage2K

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW YORK: A 92-year-old Iraqi farmer got married for the 2nd time to a 22-year-old bride.

Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie, a father of 16 children, tied the knot with Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi, during a ceremony on Thursday at his home in the village of Gubban, just south of Samarra in central Iraq, the New York Daily News reported.

The elaborate ceremony went on for four hours and included musical and dance performances and celebratory gunfire.

It was also attended by local tribal and religious leaders.

Al-Mujamaie said after the ceremony that he felt like a 20-year-old.

His first wife died three years ago. They were together for nearly 60 years.

92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride - The Times of India

article-0-1AAD66B7000005DC-245_634x358.jpg

shame on us we should increase our power . look at old man you stupid tharkis :pissed: his photo should be on tharki currency :yahoo:

Lol, you guys breed like rabbits:P, look at pakistan's population today yet you want more power dofog:blink::argh:

Lol, you guys breed like rabbits:P, look at pakistan's population today yet you want more power dofog:blink::argh:

where i mention i need to increase population ? our gov give free medicine for birth control i will use injection for stop babies i just want to marry not kidsssssssssssssssss:smitten:

This is what happens when you read Russian novel Lolita!

where i mention i need to increase population ? our gov give free medicine for birth control i will use injection for stop babies i just want to marry not kidsssssssssssssssss:smitten:

you got a lot hot chicks around where you leave, so dam hot, what is holding you back!

92-Year-Old Man Weds 22-Year-Old
SAMARRA, Iraq, July 5, (AFP): A 92-year-old Iraqi farmer married a woman 70 years his junior in a village north of Baghdad, he said Friday, voicing happiness at getting hitched alongside two teenage grandchildren who also tied the knot. Musali Mohammed al-Mujamaie married 22-year-old Muna Mukhlif al-Juburi on Thursday evening, three years after the death of his first wife of 58 years, with whom he raised 16 children in his home village of Gubban, which lies just south of the central Iraqi city of Samarra.

“I am so happy to get married with my grandsons,” Mujamaie told AFP after the ceremony. “I feel like a 20-year-old!” Mujamaie said the marriage of his two grandsons, aged 16 and 17, was repeatedly delayed while his own wedding was being arranged, so that the three could tie the knot on the same day. The wedding carried on for four hours, with musical and dance performances and celebratory gunfire, and was attended by local tribal and religious leaders.

if an old man is marrying a widow or a old lady it is ok - thinking may be he is lonely and need a company. but, this beast has married a young lady spoiling her life. I know their crude laws allow such things to happen. horrible. women are not equal women are equal to the sheep and cattle they have. I think, these are the people who believe there is no rooh(spirit) for women and their death is just like the death of a cow for these nomads. women are just born as property of man. this happens in India also particularly among muslims as well as greedy old man who don't want to die but want to fondle young bodies(they can't really do the thing).

shame on us we should increase our power . look at old man you stupid tharkis :pissed: his photo should be on tharki currency :yahoo:
His missile seems to be powered by high octane!! :woot: That's why there's no expiry date for his John Thomas! :lol:

ek per bistar mein, aur ek per kabar mein ,,,
, chacha full form mein hai ,,,

per= leg

Back
Top Bottom