What's new

92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride

so its mean soon we have to travel singapore or thailand . your haiya reached already egypt bharian lebnon .:laughcry:

They should give Visa to Israel for that purpose.:rofl:

astaghfirullah :astagh::astagh::astagh: now don't tell me to go arab mall red- sea mall- shateee -obhur- - ashrafiya- balad for this:lol:

You forgot Ata'allah, Shalal, Al-Nakhial...etc :pissed:

They should give Visa to Israel for that purpose.:rofl:

You forgot Ata'allah, Shalal, Al-Nakhial...etc :pissed:

because of you guys damn we wrrite on our passport not vilid for israil :pissed:

ibjhas.jpg

i know more then them but a night rent 2500 to 3000 rs is too high :)

because of you guys damn we wrrite on our passport not vilid for israil :pissed:

ibjhas.jpg

We have nothing in our Passport, But you know what will happen in your way back:butcher:

i know more then them but a night rent 2500 to 3000 rs is too high :)

damn right, but why not once in a life...worth it.

Morocco is a beautiful place to visit..:pop:

Somethings at least.

sir jee you know it well

1st marriage when boy is teen family did it
2nd marriage when guy got job and have some money
3rd marriage when man become too rich at 40-50
4rth marriage when old man become alone feel stress and have no one .remember always last wife which spend few years or months got millions and become widow in age 20-30

am i wrong here ??????????????

Reporter "aapne inse shadi Karne ke liye haan kyon boli?"
Girl "do kaaran hain, Ek to inki income, doosre inke din kum"

60 year old man to his friend "I am marrying a 20 year old model"
Friend " how did you convince her?"
Man "I lied about my age"
Friend "What did you say? You were 45"
Man "no, 75"

ibjhas.jpg

I have a genuine question. If a Pakistani wants to go to Israel, or say gaza, which is also under Israel how can he do so legally

I have a genuine question. If a Pakistani wants to go to Israel, or say gaza, which is also under Israel how can he do so legally

they go via Egypt where they are issued single entry and exit travel documents to Israel

israel has no problem they issue us a paper to visit gaza or west bank . only problem is pakistani passport not israeli gov .

they go via Egypt where they are issued single entry and exit travel documents to Israel

not only egypt but jordan turkey also

israel has no problem they issue us a paper to visit gaza or west bank . only problem is pakistani passport not israeli gov .

not only egypt but jordan turkey also

I know that you can visit through Jordan and turkey also..but only gave an example of Egypt

I know that you can visit through Jordan and turkey also..but only gave an example of Egypt

you are right bro too but after egypt become dangerous now most of them fly to jordan then pass to west bank . Israelis don't stop or refuse then to enter .

you are right bro too but after egypt become dangerous now most of them fly to jordan then pass to west bank . Israelis don't stop or refuse then to enter .

i will be going to Israel in the near future...it is a problem for us too to stamp the visa on our passports as after that it becomes difficult to gain entry in the GCC states

Back
Top Bottom