What's new

92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride

i will be going to Israel in the near future...it is a problem for us too to stamp the visa on our passports as after that it becomes difficult to gain entry in the GCC states

fault of israel and mossad they killed hamas guys in dubai hotel with fake passports

Lol, you guys breed like rabbits:P, look at pakistan's population today yet you want more power dofog:blink::argh:

we breed like rabbits? He in the foto is the 1 with 16 children....that is NOT EVEN COMMON in normal Pakistani family....Unless you go back 1-2 generations!

we breed like rabbits? He in the foto is the 1 with 16 children....that is NOT EVEN COMMON in normal Pakistani family....Unless you go back 1-2 generations!

Thats Good I like big families.. don't you? seems like milk and diapers are getting expensive these days so you really want to avoid that....:P

Not right.But if the bride is happy who are we to say anything.

Probably married him to take over his wealth once he dies. :lol: but seriously it's quite a shock.

and what do Indians read when they go on their rape spree?

Well my post was on a lighter note, but to answer your question.. those rapists must be reading the same stuff which pakistanis refer to before going on a terrorist holy mission. Just a wild guess.

Back
Top Bottom