What's new

92-year-old Iraqi farmer marries 22-year-old bride

weapons of my wife :undecided:

funny-weapons-of-funny-wife.jpg

Lol ok stay on your Bahrain every weekend much better:D

to increase saudi population

Lol, no you can't beat us in that one. we are the champion :thinktank: look what happened to us in two decades only.

Lol ok stay on your Bahrain every weekend much better:D

Lol, no you can you beat us at that. we are the champion :thinktank: look what happened to us in two decades only.

after 1-2-3 times she will say take me with you i feel scared here alone :pissed:

shame on us Muslims . That man should find a grave and prepare for death instead of seeking for virgins :hitwall:.

shame on us we should increase our power . look at old man you stupid tharkis :pissed: his photo should be on tharki currency :yahoo:

budda jaldi allah ko pyara ho jayega..phir sasurain ais karegi aur sab padosi maje marege :victory:

after 1-2-3 times she will say take me with you i feel scared here alone :pissed:

lol only if she make it alive after the first time, till then will discuss. :omghaha: شباب باكستان حفر بير

Whats the hell. If Government of their country stop him in context of personal freedom but they can stop him to marry her in context of maintaining genetics & social atmosphere.:hitwall:

lol only if she make it alive after the first time, till then will discuss. :omghaha: شباب باكستان حفر بير
so you are not our friend anymore :cuckoo: give us better ideas

@Imran Khan Ek bar meine commitment kardi toh mein apne aap ki bhi nahin sunta

Budda karein toh rasleela mein karun toh character dheela

Last edited by a moderator:
It would definitely be a marriage against the girl's wish, I don't know how her parents allowed this to happen. She might be at the age of that old man's granddaughter. Probably he may die in the next 1 or 2years, don't know how he is able to do such stupidity still.

It would definitely be a marriage against the girl's wish, I don't know how her parents allowed this to happen. She might be at the age of that old man's granddaughter. Probably he may die in the next 1 or 2years, don't know how he is able to do such stupidity still.

great grand daughter

Back
Top Bottom