What's new

900 Indian Army’s T-72 MBT are Unrelaible : Report

As far as being more capable than Indian Army taunt of PA goes...they have to understand that their defense budget just cannot allow them to have an edge over IA whose defense budget is 37 bn $ as compared to 7 bn$ budget of PA!:coffee:

Also the IA has different doctrine and specifications along with higher standards which may be "too high" for some other armies!
And about 900 tanks not being upgraded...its jus a matter of time before they will get upgrades till then the gap will be filled by The T-90 "Bheeshmas" and the Arjun mk2!

INDIA HAS A $37 BILLION DEFENSE BUDGET about 6 times LARGER THAN PAKISTAN.

CANT EXPLAIN HOW PAKISTAN who tint budget of $7 billion has more effiocient better equipped ARMY

CAN ANY PAKISTANI INDIAN MEMBER EXPLAIN HOW THIS HAPPENS

Came out of your cave after the MMRCA conspiracy?

Ahh history...Unless you throw your T-72 and arjun's from your recoil gun's at us...:cheesy:

History teach us from Big mouths who claims "one soldiers equal to 100/1000 Solider ". Like i history some people with big mouth claims but their big mouth Shut.

Like history , this will be shut. India's worst tank is better then the best tank available. We dont need to worry. Its just standards.

who cares.. pakistan can't dare think of any uppity PERIOD ! :woot:

History teach us from Big mouths who claims "one soldiers equal to 100/1000 Solider ". Like i history some people with big mouth claims but their big mouth Shut.

Like history , this will be shut. India's worst tank is better then the best tank available. We dont need to worry. Its just standards.

Look at all indian crying as if ive published this report...Kid's! Accept these facts...you cannot fight a war with a couple of hundred T-90's...

Look at all indian crying as if ive published this report...Kid's! Accept these facts...you cannot fight a war with a couple of hundred T-90's...

but couple of hundred T-90s are enough to kick 600 enemy tanks....lols...anyway we have 1000 T-90s as of now...and another 1000+ will be manufactured by 2020

btw indians cant even spell right- what is Unrelaible?- :omghaha:-

Why so bro ??

grammar2.jpg

T-72M1_Combat_Improved_Ajeya_Mk2.jpg

LOVE THE UPGRADED INDIAN T72 i understand INDIA HAS UPGRADED OVER 1000 LIKE THIS NOW

T-90C_India.jpg

LOVE THE T90 INDUCTIONwithy 800+ delivered and indial licensing building over 900 more

T-90C_India.jpg

BUT MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE THE VERY OWN INDIAN DESIGNED ARJUN IS MY BEAST OF ASIA
ARMY%20DAY%204.jpg

WE COPIED THE GERMAN LEOPARD TANK DESIGNS but it looks brute POWER & force

great job india 124 in service and 124 on order

with MK 2 ROUND THE CORNOR

Facts accepted , but what you cant accept that our recoil guns can blow your tanks up, then why we need to worry about our tanks no's for?

Back
Top Bottom