What's new

9 TTP terrorists arrested in Hangu

They will go to the court and our legal system will not find any creditable evidence to nail them and they will go scot free. Nothing new just waste of time and photo opportunity. A good result is a dead terrorist not a free one.
Terrorist go to military courts I believe
with crazy high conviction rate- so they are in good hands

Terrorist go to military courts I believe
with crazy high conviction rate- so they are in good hands

You have to be 100% on that, i was under the impression military courts have ended a while back as they were given extension a while back for some fixed duration.

They may be released like Sufi Muhammad and Ihsan ulllah Ihsan

We Pakistanis must realise that most of these terrorists are not foreigners but they and their ancestors residing in Pakistan since its independence.

Though PA and intel agencies are arresting and neutralising these terrorists, but all these actions will not eliminate the root cause of the very existence of these terrorists.

Arresting and humiliating family members of these terrorist individuals will in fact may motivate others close to these families to join the group. GoP with the help Intel agencies (HUMINT) should find out grievance of these individuals. What motivated these people to join the terrorist organisation? By eliminating their grievance and reasons, the root cause could be addressed, hence minimise or eliminate the cause of recruiting these individuals for such gruesome activities.

Grievance? Getting funding crom foreign agencies then killing pakistanis and their families have grievances?

Good Job but Pakistan needs to work and convince Afghan Taliban to eliminate all top leadership of TTP.

Its time to take the gloves off and just execute them, no need for the corrupt courts

We Pakistanis must realise that most of these terrorists are not foreigners but they and their ancestors residing in Pakistan since its independence.

Though PA and intel agencies are arresting and neutralising these terrorists, but all these actions will not eliminate the root cause of the very existence of these terrorists.

Arresting and humiliating family members of these terrorist individuals will in fact may motivate others close to these families to join the group. GoP with the help Intel agencies (HUMINT) should find out grievance of these individuals. What motivated these people to join the terrorist organisation? By eliminating their grievance and reasons, the root cause could be addressed, hence minimise or eliminate the cause of recruiting these individuals for such gruesome activities.

Like the strategy used to take down the different Mafia bosses around the world, not just the low level guys. They should turn state’s witness and pay back their debt to society by working as informants (which is why their names should not have been released)

Please arrest their families too, waterboard their sisters infort of them to knock some senses in their heads.
That's uncalled for...a bit too inhuman. I'm all for strict and insane punishments for those who committed the crime...but let's leave those not responsible out of it.

How about having all 9 of these tied up in bolted chairs...sufficient distance apart...but within view of each other...remove their blindfolds
...and one by one shoot the same RPGs that were recovered from them...at these ppl. For the first one...it will be relatively quick death(he would get off the easiest IMO)...
...but the mental torture for others...knowing what's coming for them...one by one...that agony would be their real punishment. I'd say even televise it...for their loved ones to see. It will be a lesson for other families out there to keep their sons, brothers, husbands, fathers away from joining anti state actors.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom