What's new

88 Pakistani Hindu families get 15-day visa extension for stay in India

Oh shatz - 5,000 in year into 1.270 billion. There is going to be never ending talk of India being burdened ...
Shame on you
!

Good for them.

Meanwhile Pakistan-trained-doctor-sells-shoes-in-Ahmedabad

Pakistan trained doctor sells shoes in Ahmedabad - The Times of India

Some excerpts from the link:

AHMEDABAD: In 2001, Dashrath Kela, 38, started his career as a doctor with a monthly salary of Rs 25,000. Nine years later, he is a shop assistant at his cousin's shoe store in Maninagar, earning Rs 15,000 a month.

"In Pakistan, patients used to treat us like gods. Here we are forced to beg for jobs to stay alive," says Dr Jayram Lohana, 46, who used to earn Rs 1 lakh a month in Sindh before he came to India in 2012. In Ahmedabad, he works at his cousin's mobile store right next to the airport"
Atleast he is alive here....
If he had stayed back....You guys would have forced him to convert or slit his throat!

Last edited:
Yes in secular India,where you wont be legally persecuted for blasphemy or treated as second class citizen for being a 'kuffar'
joke after joke, just keep it up :lol:

'May'..oh well

The are Culprits of Dadri killing is already being prosecuted.

Tell me more about victims of blasphemy law in Pakistan.
Shameless indian, oh wait i am surprised---BTW when did we claim Pakistan is eldorado for persecuted peoples like Bharat? :lol:

Shameless indian, oh wait i am surprised---BTW when did we claim Pakistan is eldorado for persecuted peoples like Bharat? :lol:

You did question India's secular credentials,didn't you ?

'Kuffars' are being legally persecuted & discriminated in your country and you lecture us on secularism ?

Are you talking about sikh's all around the world? :lol:

In india? :p
Yes, I am ashamed that Sikhs had to seek refuge in Western nations because they were persecuted in India during the 1980s. How is that a laughing matter?

Good for them.

Meanwhile Pakistan-trained-doctor-sells-shoes-in-Ahmedabad

Pakistan trained doctor sells shoes in Ahmedabad - The Times of India

Some excerpts from the link:

AHMEDABAD: In 2001, Dashrath Kela, 38, started his career as a doctor with a monthly salary of Rs 25,000. Nine years later, he is a shop assistant at his cousin's shoe store in Maninagar, earning Rs 15,000 a month.

"In Pakistan, patients used to treat us like gods. Here we are forced to beg for jobs to stay alive," says Dr Jayram Lohana, 46, who used to earn Rs 1 lakh a month in Sindh before he came to India in 2012. In Ahmedabad, he works at his cousin's mobile store right next to the airport"

That makes your country look even worse. So basically it's better to sell shoes in India than to be a doctor in pakistan.

That makes your country look even worse. So basically it's better to sell shoes in India than to be a doctor in pakistan.

If you understand basic English than clearly it suggest that he is regretting his decision. Though leaving Pakistan for India is mainly because of religious issue just like many Pakistanis have settled in Saudia Arab, European Jewish settling in Israel.

You did question India's secular credentials,didn't you ?

'Kuffars' are being legally persecuted & discriminated in your country and you lecture us on secularism ?
yep i did question india's "secular credential", don't you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom