What's new

88 Pakistani Hindu families get 15-day visa extension for stay in India

yep i did question india's "secular credential", don't you?

Hypocrisy much ?

I am an Indian christian and a Pakistani questioning India's secular nature reminds me of a verse from the Bible.

''You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.''

Hypocrisy much ?

I am an Indian christian and a Pakistani questioning India's secular nature reminds me of a verse from the Bible.

''You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.''
Shame is not very common among bhartis---keep denying :lol:

Last edited:
Shame is not very common among bhartis---keep denying :lol:

I see a shameless islamist preaching secularism to Indians.What's next ?
Hitler preaching non-violence.

About the second video you posted -Gen VK Singh is clarifying that law & order in India is the responsibility of state government & not the central government.

That's a basic feature of ferderalism,a concept which is unknown to ordinary Pakistanis.

About the second video you posted -Gen VK Singh is clarifying that law & order in India is the responsibility of state government & not the central government.

That's a basic feature of ferderalism,a concept which is unknown to ordinary Pakistanis.
A Shameless indian, trying to prove me india is a secular country :lol:

Bro,leave them be for they don't understand the concept of "Secularism".If a person belonging to their faith shows respect to another religion then he is automatically branded as a Mushirk by his fellow co-religionists:rolleyes:

Oh shatz - 5,000 in year into 1.270 billion. There is going to be never ending talk of India being burdened ...
We dont consider them a burden,Bharat is afterall the Homeland for every Hindu across the world.

Good for them.

Meanwhile Pakistan-trained-doctor-sells-shoes-in-Ahmedabad

Pakistan trained doctor sells shoes in Ahmedabad - The Times of India

Some excerpts from the link:

AHMEDABAD: In 2001, Dashrath Kela, 38, started his career as a doctor with a monthly salary of Rs 25,000. Nine years later, he is a shop assistant at his cousin's shoe store in Maninagar, earning Rs 15,000 a month.

"In Pakistan, patients used to treat us like gods. Here we are forced to beg for jobs to stay alive," says Dr Jayram Lohana, 46, who used to earn Rs 1 lakh a month in Sindh before he came to India in 2012. In Ahmedabad, he works at his cousin's mobile store right next to the airport"
Kela is an MBBS from Karachi University. He fled to Ahmedabad in 2006 fearing for the safety of his family. He can't practice medicine here until he gets a certificate from the Medical Council of India (MCI). There are around 200 such Pakistani doctors inGujarat - mostly from Sindh - who have the skill to heal but their hands are tied by red tape and uncertainty on citizenship.

Without the MCI's permission to practice, these doctors often work in pharmacies or even mobile repair shops - all for a pittance. Some also work the graveyard shift in hospitals offering their services as "charity" because they can't be hired legally.
=============================================================================

You need to pass the MCI test and get registered as a Doctor first to practice in Bharat.It is not some Neem Hakeem Medicine where you can practice without License and he is not a citizen of Bharat yet.

Big mouth and shameless---keep talking for nothing :lol:

Corrected again...We don't need to prove anything to shameless islamist big mouths like you who keep talking for nothing.

[QUO TE="Talwar e Pakistan, post: 7787363, member: 165860"]Thats because honestly they have horrible lives in Pakistan they make up a big chunk of beggars and many of them make a living begging outside a mosque. Middle class/Rich hindus are rare in Pakistan; however religion doesnt have to do anything much with their financial problems; its just the way they and their ancestors were born into and many of them are not able to afford education.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong on multiple levels.

Indian visa regime is one of the strictest - especially when it comes to pakistanis. These migrants aren't refugees where one can expect downtrodden and poor to flow unhindered into another countries..These are legitimate visa holders who came under the pretext of visiting. So they went through the regular visa clearances. Beggars don't get an Indian visa.

I hear there are hundreds of pakistani hindu doctors who are seeking Indian nationality.

The plight of pakistani minorities is quite obvious..even most of the Christians in pakistan are what you describe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom