What's new

Pak woman stuck in India after giving birth

Its a simple case and there are established procedures to get the required documentation. The immigration officials are usually pretty nice. I don't see much of a problem here.
Best wishes for the child and the family.

The worst thing about Indian airports are it's immigration officials. They treat feigners as if they are 3rd rate human being. Very much corrupted too.

The worst thing about Indian airports are it's immigration officials. They treat feigners as if they are 3rd rate human being. Very much corrupted too.

What are feigners ?

I want to ask the secoolar jokers a question: why does your leadership love Pakistan so much? If indeed, then why didn't the nehru family cross over to Pakistan?

I think they needed pakistan to define their own self. It is defined as "not pakistan".

ROFL. You have no idea how they treat Indian nationals. From all my experiences, Foreign tourists are treated much better than Indians at the immigration counter.

There should be some sorta channel between India and Pakistan to sort out such trivial issues quickly. Not everything needs to suffer.

I suspect that the family would have faced the same issue when crossing borders for any other country. The baby needs to have its own passport or be endorsed in the mother's passport.

She was cared for at the hospital, the baby was issued with a birth certificate and the immigration people even extended their visas so that they could get proper travel documents for the baby. The parents should have known that they would have trouble travelling without travel documents for the baby.

NP. You said they are treated like 3rd rate human beings.

Who according to you are 3rd human beings and how are they treated in your part of the world ?
Well, it happened to my friend and myself.

We came to Chennai airport and those people in custom are so rude and they have no idea on how to speak with people. They act as if they own Chennai airport and they also harrased indian citizens more than us too.

It really gives bad impression on the country.

We came to Chennai airport and those people in custom are so rude and they have no idea on how to speak with people. They act as if they own Chennai airport and they also harrased indian citizens more than us too.

Yes, I really feel bad after hearing about you being treated like a 3rd rate person.

I agree that the impression about any country must be formed after experience the emigration officials of that country. There is no need to experience anything else. I completely agree with you.

Yes, I really feel bad after hearing about you being treated like a 3rd rate person.

I agree that the impression about any country must be formed after experience the emigration officials of that country. There is no need to experience anything else. I completely agree with you.

MiLord, you conked the Sarcastameter!:eek:
Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter.gif

Thanks for agreeing with me.

I think, Indian government should send their Custom officers to other countries international airports to see how people are treated there.

MiLord, you conked the Sarcastameter!:eek:
Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter.gif
Whats wrong in accepting the fact :)

Thanks for agreeing with me.

I think, Indian government should send their Custom officers to other countries international airports to see how people are treated there.

No problem.

Do you have any list of countries where we can send our custom officers ? how about USA ?

@Talon I have seen one thread on this subject already.....
@Topic Very unfortunate incident... no one can be blamed, its our mentality and current system....
The frikkin' bureaucracy..

Guys what's did immigration officer do wrong? They have done the right thing. Moving across the border without proper travel document is called illegal activity.

NO COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD WILL ALLOW IT!

So couple must get the document corrected and go back home. It seems problem with Pakistani Embassy as they have failed to issue proper document till date.

PS: How do custom and immigration officers know that the couple is not carrying a stolen baby?

That's really unfortunate that happened to you and your friend!
Make sure that you do not appear suspicious next time and spare few minutes to ask for complaint book to register your complaint!!

Back
Top Bottom