What's new

Pak woman stuck in India after giving birth

hell we stupid s.asians

jab pata hai baby hony wala hai travel kerny ki kya zarorat thi akher? india kaheen ja raha tha ? really stupidity .

Guys what's did immigration officer do wrong? They have done the right thing. Moving across the border without proper travel document is called illegal activity.

NO COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD WILL ALLOW IT!

So couple must get the document corrected and go back home. It seems problem with Pakistani Embassy as they have failed to issue proper document till date.

PS: How do custom and immigration officers know that the couple is not carrying a stolen baby?

That's really unfortunate that happened to you and your friend!
Make sure that you do not appear suspicious next time and spare few minutes to ask for complaint book to register your complaint!!

Dude.. Not complaining about India, but bureaucracy in general

Well, my country (Singapore) is best in it.

I agree, the rest of the world must learn something from Singapore. 3rd rate Indians must all visit Singapore to learn how to treat other people. :agree:

timesofindia.indiatimes/nri/other-news/No-houses-on-rent-for-Indians-in-Singapore/articleshow/34534786.cms

"SINGAPORE: Many online home rental websites in Singapore include the words "No Indians, no People's Republic of China (PRC)", which is sometimes followed by the word "sorry", leading to increasing rental discrimination in the city.

The issue appears more common with less expensive properties and on sites where content is posted directly by users, the Online Citizen reported.

The president of the Universal Society of Hinduism (USH), Rajan Zed, has called on Singapore's President Tony Tan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to put an end to the discrimination, which is becoming a rising menace.

The emergence of anti-foreigner sentiments in Singapore has become a major cause of concern, with the government constantly urging the Singaporeans to welcome expatriates and to help them integrate into the city-state's multi-cultural society.

One Indian expatriate said his agent told him that many landlords would refuse to rent flats to him because "Indians always cook smelly curries", BBC reported.

Charlene, an estate agent, said it was common for landlords not to rent houses to tenants from India or China because such tenants "are not people who are house proud".

"Many don't clean weekly, and they do heavy cooking, so dust and oil collect over the months. They may use a lot of spices that release smells people don't like," Charlene added.

Singapore is one of the ethnically most diverse nations, consisting mainly of Chinese-origin people along with Malay, Indian and other ethnic groups."

I agree, the rest of the world must learn something from Singapore. 3rd rate Indians must all visit Singapore to learn how to treat other people. :agree:

timesofindia.indiatimes/nri/other-news/No-houses-on-rent-for-Indians-in-Singapore/articleshow/34534786.cms

"SINGAPORE: Many online home rental websites in Singapore include the words "No Indians, no People's Republic of China (PRC)", which is sometimes followed by the word "sorry", leading to increasing rental discrimination in the city.

The issue appears more common with less expensive properties and on sites where content is posted directly by users, the Online Citizen reported.

The president of the Universal Society of Hinduism (USH), Rajan Zed, has called on Singapore's President Tony Tan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong to put an end to the discrimination, which is becoming a rising menace.

The emergence of anti-foreigner sentiments in Singapore has become a major cause of concern, with the government constantly urging the Singaporeans to welcome expatriates and to help them integrate into the city-state's multi-cultural society.

One Indian expatriate said his agent told him that many landlords would refuse to rent flats to him because "Indians always cook smelly curries", BBC reported.

Charlene, an estate agent, said it was common for landlords not to rent houses to tenants from India or China because such tenants "are not people who are house proud".

"Many don't clean weekly, and they do heavy cooking, so dust and oil collect over the months. They may use a lot of spices that release smells people don't like," Charlene added.

Singapore is one of the ethnically most diverse nations, consisting mainly of Chinese-origin people along with Malay, Indian and other ethnic groups."

Well, at least we don't discriminate people based on religion like in India

Housing ads on web portal say ‘Muslims not allowed’, taken off - Indian Express

and we don't treat our Hero's like this too

No flats for Muslims, says Bandra to saviour of Indians stuck in Kuwait - The Times of India

PS: I didn't call anyone as 3rd rate citizen, I was referring to my personal experience

Last edited:
Well, at least we don't discriminate people based on religion like in India

and we don't treat our Hero's like this too

PS: I didn't call anyone as 3rd rate citizen, I was referring to my personal experience

Indians are terrible, that was already established by the behavior of the customs officer. But what is shocking is that singapore appears just as bad as Indians :cry:

Maybe that is why the customs officer treated you like 3rd rate person. He did not share your opinion of Singaporeans as superior. What a shame.

Back
Top Bottom