What's new

85 % of Turks Don’t Drink Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banning an useless product is practicable. It does not create new consumers, meanwhile the old addicts can either correct themselves or switch to some other addiction.

Does not create new consumers? Are you serious? Ever heard of something called the 'black market' - of which there is one for everything in a country like Pakistan. Consumers will find ways to consume. Calling all alcohol consumers 'addicts' obviously shows you have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Prohibition in the United States failed; what makes you think a country like Pakistan can ban alcohol and get away with it with almost ZERO law-enforcement?

I could buy a bottle of whiskey in 15mins of a call in all major cities of Pakistan. Those who want to drink, will drink. You can pretend to be the ostrich in the room, that's your choice. Alcohol is at the very least, less dangerous than the hashish, heroin and what not running wild across Pakistan. But ofcourse, when Taliban make money off of opium, its all very Islamic, isn't it?

Good for you.

dudes what's problem with drinking ?? im not that type who drunk all day and night but i see it necessary to drink time to time specially in festivals :bounce::enjoy:

Does not create new consumers? Are you serious? Ever heard of something called the 'black market' - of which there is one for everything in a country like Pakistan. Consumers will find ways to consume. Calling all alcohol consumers 'addicts' obviously shows you have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Prohibition in the United States failed; what makes you think a country like Pakistan can ban alcohol and get away with it with almost ZERO law-enforcement?

I could buy a bottle of whiskey in 15mins of a call in all major cities of Pakistan. Those who want to drink, will drink. You can pretend to be the ostrich in the room, that's your choice. Alcohol is at the very least, less dangerous than the hashish, heroin and what not running wild across Pakistan. But ofcourse, when Taliban make money off of opium, its all very Islamic, isn't it?

Good for you.

The less available an useless/harmful commodity, the less is its consumption. How law-enforcement agencies deal with a problem arising from a ban on alcohol or to what extent they succeed is a different question. However, alcohol ban in Pakistan and alcohol ban in USA, for obvious reasons, would have different qualitative and quantitative repercussions.

Lol number 7 for us with Moldova(another romanian nation) number 1.
GreatSuccess.jpg

It's a direct commandment in Allah's speech [ the Qur'an Al Majeed ], that Alcohol is illegal

Alcohol is not strictly haram but highly discouraged to drink it. Its Makruh.

yes, alcohol is Najas in all 4 Sunni Madhabs.too

IamBangali must know this, because Bangladesh is a Sunni Hanafi Country.

Actually, I am not sure about Hanafi school of fiqh, since I have heard that Abu Hanifeh had some different opinions about alcohol.

Actually, I am not sure about Hanafi school of fiqh, since I have heard that Abu Hanifeh had some different opinions about alcohol.

In the Hanafi School, Alcohol, as "Khamr", derived from the traditional foods, is Najas. As it is a direct commandment in the Qur'an al Kareem, against the use of intoxicants.

It's use for external application or medicinal purposes is where the opinion diverges. And this is in the case of synthetic alcohol, and not from fruits and dates, called "khamr". This is based on 4 conditions. First is that the synthetic alcohol is not used as an intoxicant. This is the position of Imam Abu Hanifah rahimahuAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom