What's new

80 people reportedly killed in U.S. drone strike in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
8034_detail.gif

Really Sad , 80 killed in a day - all of them must not be terrorist . Strike just after davis is released.

dolller ne pakistani khoon ko gutter ke pani se sasta bana diya.

now tell me why not they attack sucide bombs on pakistan? imagune 80 killed and 800 of there relatives will think for what? yes sucide blast

Didn't your army report say most of them killed in drone strikes were terrorists? So these strikes are preventing the suicide bombing right?

This is a big slap on the faces of those who support military's indiscriminate purchases at the cost of infrastructure and education. But I guess even now they won't see how long it took to confirm how many actually died in this strike - the length of time it took to confirm the number of casualties, is reflective of the condition of infrastructure.

The attack in Afghanistan, where 9 innocents were killed, forced David Petraeus to apologize the very next day, because the news came out quickly and protests emanated from the area of incident. Now let us see whether Pakistan will force the US to apologize when 80 are killed in this deliberate drone strike.

so the infrastructre in Afghanistan is better yea?
ok I will pray that Amerians appologize like they do after every blunder in Afghanistan and we will be all happy.

No Irfan bhai wahan ke bat aur hai
Pakistan main American sory nahi kehtey 500 rupey day dengey per head ..
kun k bohot ghareeb mulk aur ghareeb army hai
Angrezon ke tukron pay palney wali fauj . Isi hakoomat aur qaom
to sum it up
Bhikari

now tell me why not they attack sucide bombs on pakistan? imagune 80 killed and 800 of there relatives will think for what? yes sucide blast

i know you are very angry imran brother, but if we go by that logic, then people of peshawar, swat, lahore, karachi etc will all go and do suicide bombing in tribal areas as they have lost many of them due to suicide attacks.

i know you are very angry imran brother, but if we go by that logic, then people of peshawar, swat, lahore, karachi etc will all go and do suicide bombing in tribal areas as they have lost many of them due to suicide attacks.

i am not angry now i have no feelings this time i am thinking my self as a big looser ever in desert. i am looking back my life why the hell i waste my thousents of days for pakistan. what i earn after all this . remembering all those my friends or relatives and co workers those i fight with them for pakistan and its army. remebering my school time when i cant se beyond pakistan.remebering my love with this country. how many nights in my life i never sleep for pakistan. how many times my jobs effected for pakistan.leave aside money which i waste for pakistan remembering my tears for this country how many times i cry even now my eyes are wet. what i got i dont know . i am such a big looser.

The people killed were civilian tribal elders : Governor Barrister Syed Masood Kausar

i am not angry now i have no feelings this time i am thinking my self as a big looser ever in desert. i am looking back my life why the hell i waste my thousents of hours for pakistan. what i earn after all this . remembering all those my friends or relatives and co workers those i fight with them for pakistan and its army. remebering my school time when i cant se beyond pakistan.remebering my love with this country. how many nights in my life i never sleep for pakistan. how many times my jobs effected for pakistan.leave aside money which i waste for pakistan remembering my tears for this country how many times i cry even now my eyes are wet. what i got i dont know . i am such a big looser.

dont lose hope, these moments come in our lives. stay strong, that is the right thing.

dats is truly sad...

these strikes are unfortunate and its hamper the very motive for the attack-- weakening the terrorist forces.

No moveent can exists without support at grassroot level. These incidents will only strengthen that very crucial support .

If i were to believe what i just read, branding all killed as terrorist shuld have been the greatest success this year.Reminds me of indian police catching any tom and masking him as teh culprit whne public uprioar makes em uncomfy

187 death??? Seriously???
If true then sum1 is turning a blind eye for a bleak future....

The people killed were civilian tribal elders : Governor Barrister Syed Masood Kausar

it could be a bad intelligence if it is true, sometimes differnet clans/tribes use these arial and drone attacks as revenge against each other and tribal rivalry. I dont say this is exactly the case, but who knows this night be.

He government can not save its people than allow tribal men for defence. Believe me that they are very trained.

there was no taliban . tribel elders was gather there for solve the issue of chromite mines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom