What's new

80 people reportedly killed in U.S. drone strike in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time an army men was killed in nato attack,u ppl stopped supplies.
ur general condemned this strikes with killing of 80 ppl.
y not stop their lines now??

army men are holy cow and public are rats so you can understand

Please dont lose moral my dear Pakistanis. Pakistan still needs you. Please do progress in your respective fields. Moral losing is always bad. I have also collapsed. But Moral losing will only benefit our enemies. Hope you will carry my point.
Thanks

US drone strike in NW, 38 killedReuters

(2 hours ago) TodayTwo intelligence officials in Miramshah confirmed the attack. — Photo by Reuters

MIRAMSHAH: A US drone missile strike on Thursday killed at least 38 suspected militants in a Pakistani tribal region, intelligence officials said.

There were conflicting accounts about the target of the attack and those killed in the Datta Khel region of North Waziristan. The death toll was one of the highest in a drone missile strike.

One official said the missiles targeted a house as elders loyal to Hafiz Gul Bahadur, a Taliban commander, were trying to mediate between two warring militant groups inside.

Another official said the drone attacked a vehicle in the area that was passing by a house where local tribesmen were holding a meeting, killing them. A tribesman in the area supported his account.

“It wasn’t a militant gathering, but a meeting of tribal elders from Ismail Khan village to sort out some differences over a business deal,” tribesman Zia-ur-Rehman told Reuters.

“One of Bahadur’s commanders, Sharabat Khan, was also present at the meeting as he is also a local elder, but they were discussing business.”

There were conflicting reports about whether Khan had been killed in the attack. It was not immediately known if those in the vehicle were also hit.

sir,
this suspected keyword kills many innocents.
how will u identify a dead body as terrorist?

And now if there is a terrorist attack somewhere in Pakistan from these tribal people it will be totally justified.

America Murdabad, saaley bhenchods all of them including Pakistani government.

terrorism justified?
I find even understandable word as inappropriate
do you include Karachi in that too?
the terrorists have been blowing up the tribal leaders in mosques and their Jirgas already. now Americans have done it
yes their act is outright malicious and outrageous.
But seeing someone who claims to be from a great city of Pakistan, a city that I admire and love so much, justifying terrorism is shocking.
Don’t wish for bad things as they can come true.
Look at people around you, who you love who get on with their daily lives despite all what Karachi is going through and think what you just said.

and look at the COAS why is he issuing his statement, is this the first attack? or to cool down public reactions?

People need to demonstrate! Surround the Presidential Palace and GHQ two centers of corruption and betrayal. People in Pakistan have to be fierce. Police are nobody there are more patriots than police, take back the country!!!

I merely posted an article from today's NEW YORK TIMES, without any comment or commentary from me whatsoever. The word you refer to was written by the article's reporter, not by me. I hope this clarification helps you see I only copied any article for background reference so you can see what the US media and world media are now reporting. Thanks for your communication in any event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom