What's new

80,000 Bangladeshis go missing in 3 years in India

Fine, we disappeared 80,000 of Indians...we can do that...don't we....shouldn't concern you....those who we kill on border are Indians too...don't cry foul when BSF kill one tomorrow....:enjoy:

BTW few posters should remain in their limits when posting here....

Poor counter :tsk:
Sir, may be you don't know India like I do....

Country-Wise Inward Remittances

Even 0.01 million USD in remittance from Iran has been listed above, but the country with the largest number of illiterate, hungry and poor is not. The question is, why do not these millions of imaginary Bangladeshi immigrants send in at least 0.01 million USD in remittance?

The whole notion is a farce not worth wasting any reasonable person's time on unless his/her/their good name is being dragged through the mud.

How will India find these illegal Bangladeshis?

They look the same as Indian Bengalis and speak the same language.

Most of the Bengali Speaking Muslims are Bangladeshis.....they can be separated easily....

Most of the Bengali Speaking Muslims are Bangladeshis.....they can be separated easily....

You should start it from W. Bengal. Let us take a pick who those people actually are. I heard there are massive conversion and breeding season going on in your state.

Our plan of Greater Bangladesh is going very well. NE India will soon be an integral Part of BD
while Pak brothers can claim their Northern and Western parts (which legitimately belongs to PAK). Our chinese brothers can also chip in and free their occupied S.tibet. Everything is going according to plan.:)

and many of these greater Bangladeshis are now in refugee camps :lol:

It is funny, currently, both India and Bangladesh enjoy great relations (thanks to the Awami League administration) right now. The funny part is that the GoI never said a word about the matter to GoB. I dare say even when the BJP was in power. Never...

It is possible that some of the Bengali refugees from the 71' war could have settled there. But this notion of thousands of Bangladeshis crossing over India everyday to lead better quality lives is just laughable. That is how these people are propagating here.

And the number of illegal Bangladeshis appears to be increasing every few months.

20 million.

30 million.

Now 50 million.

I wonder what would happen if it reaches 1 billion? Yep, we've conquered India. All without nukes and fancy military toys :lol:

This isn't my opinion, but that displayed by the Internet-Indians here.

even congressis admitted.

There are illegal migrants in Assam: Tarun Gogoi - Times Of India

You are the first Bangladeshi to acknowledge illegal immigration of BD nationals to our country. Most of them vociferously deny it, although they know its true.

When your countrymen talk all day about 50 million illegal BDs (30% of our population) :rolleyes: then what's there to be afraid off. Not to mention new threads will open with headlines like "80000 multiply like rabbits to 80 million". :lol: You should just suck it up and accept the reality of Muslim domination of India.:azn: SO sad that india was never meant to be the way your Bajpai wanted. :cry:

It is funny, currently, both India and Bangladesh enjoy great relations (thanks to the Awami League administration) right now. The funny part is that the GoI never said a word about the matter to GoB. I dare say even when the BJP was in power. Never...

It is possible that some of the Bengali refugees from the 71' war could have settled there. But this notion of thousands of Bangladeshis crossing over India everyday to lead better quality lives is just laughable. That is how these people are propagating here.

And the number of illegal Bangladeshis appears to be increasing every few months.

20 million.

30 million.

Now 50 million.

I wonder what would happen if it reaches 1 billion? Yep, we've conquered India. All without nukes and fancy military toys :lol:

This isn't my opinion, but that displayed by the Internet-Indians here.

Wrong, BJP tried to push in whole bunch of people through our border. We inspected them and found out that those people cant even speak Bengali. They dont have any ideas of places in the country. Most of them were roaming around like lost people. We caught them and pushed them back to the holy land. Later we froze our border. BJP learned their lesson and hid back to hole.

When they failed their ill intention of pushing their citizen to your beloved and strong country they tried another mischief and attacked our border. But again lost 400 (unofficial number) of their soldiers.

20 million.

30 million.

No exact figure is 30 millions. total population of Bangladesh=160 million in Bangladesh+ 30 million illegally in India = 190 Millions.

No exact figure is 30 millions. total population of Bangladesh=160 million in Bangladesh+ 30 million illegally in India = 190 Millions.

Ya right...

BD has the lowest TFR in the subcontinent after Srilanka. We did not breed that much.

Ya right...

BD has the lowest TFR in the subcontinent after Srilanka. We did not breed that much.

Joke of the day.

Your country's population do not increase that much because of migration.

I have heard many of your countrymen( who lives inside our border) saying that " take much as Allah gives you ".

Ya right...

Well truth hurts, while you support illegal immigration deep down in your heart.

I guess Indians are not good at mathematics either.:lol: IT goes like this:

Total muslim population of India 150 million - 30million = remains 120 million muslims. A desperate
attempt to slow muslim rightful take over of their motherland. An epic fail attempt exposing pathetic hypocritical mentality of Indians.

We have a bangladeshi problem in the UK. Pretty much ALL the families have at least 3 kids or upto 7 or more (not even exaggerating).

Mum stays at home and claims benefits, daddy claims benefits and then works for cash in hand in Indian restaurants, not paying taxes. Banglas in UK are useless people who do not contribute to the country. And they live like ****** animals, crammed into a 2 bed house like cockroaches and spitting red pan everywhere.

Checkout British govt statistics, you will see useless banglas at the bottom of education league and highest unemployment.

We have a bangladeshi problem in the UK. Pretty much ALL the families have at least 3 kids or upto 7 or more (not even exaggerating).

Mum stays at home and claims benefits, daddy claims benefits and then works for cash in hand in Indian restaurants, not paying taxes. Banglas in UK are useless people who do not contribute to the country. And they live like ****** animals, crammed into a 2 bed house like cockroaches and spitting red pan everywhere.

Checkout British govt statistics, you will see useless banglas at the bottom of education league and highest unemployment.

Officially, India is not a dominion of UK any more. Then, what is the relevance of Bangladeshis in UK to this thread? Regarding Bangladeshis in UK, I have read that for the London Olympics, a certain Bangladeshi did a good job of reigning in Western immorality in the neighbourhood.

here

Back
Top Bottom