What's new

80,000 Bangladeshis go missing in 3 years in India

We have a bangladeshi problem in the UK. Pretty much ALL the families have at least 3 kids or upto 7 or more (not even exaggerating).

Mum stays at home and claims benefits, daddy claims benefits and then works for cash in hand in Indian restaurants, not paying taxes. Banglas in UK are useless people who do not contribute to the country. And they live like ****** animals, crammed into a 2 bed house like cockroaches and spitting red pan everywhere.

Checkout British govt statistics, you will see useless banglas at the bottom of education league and highest unemployment.

And yo know what, dont the brits run away from your stinking onion body odor you stupid inidan?

I guess Indians are not good at mathematics either.:lol: IT goes like this:

Total muslim population of India 150 million - 30million = remains 120 million muslims. A desperate
attempt to slow muslim rightful take over of their motherland. An epic fail attempt exposing pathetic hypocritical mentality of Indians.

poonting Luffy, you proved your name. :enjoy:

poonting Luffy, you proved your name. :enjoy:

Any better arguments other than your Giga Farts? We already know that you are a big fan of dipjol's poonting like your friend la la bong. No need to remind us again and again. You are polluting each and every thread. :lol:

Sir, may be you don't know India like I do....

Christ...

You have a great rail network, and you are saying that your villagers have problems with commuting through the country? It's not about being an expert on India, it's common sense.

Sure, 1.2 billion population, and they have manual labor shortages :lol:

Ah yes, the ever more enlightening ToI. If true, then why not bring it to the GoB?

Wrong, BJP tried to push in whole bunch of people through our border. We inspected them and found out that those people cant even speak Bengali. They dont have any ideas of places in the country. Most of them were roaming around like lost people. We caught them and pushed them back to the holy land. Later we froze our border. BJP learned their lesson and hid back to hole.

When they failed their ill intention of pushing their citizen to your beloved and strong country they tried another mischief and attacked our border. But again lost 400 (unofficial number) of their soldiers.

That sounds very troubling.

No exact figure is 30 millions. total population of Bangladesh=160 million in Bangladesh+ 30 million illegally in India = 190 Millions.

Only if mathematics were that easy :lol:

Joke of the day.

Your country's population do not increase that much because of migration.

I have heard many of your countrymen( who lives inside our border) saying that " take much as Allah gives you ".

Last time I checked, Bangladesh's population growth rate is 1.2%. That is WB statistics.

Our population is so high, that it even explodes to India. This is some logic that only a fanboy can come up with :rofl: It doesn't hurt to argue with facts rather than fiction.

We have a bangladeshi problem in the UK. Pretty much ALL the families have at least 3 kids or upto 7 or more (not even exaggerating).

Mum stays at home and claims benefits, daddy claims benefits and then works for cash in hand in Indian restaurants, not paying taxes. Banglas in UK are useless people who do not contribute to the country. And they live like ****** animals, crammed into a 2 bed house like cockroaches and spitting red pan everywhere.

Checkout British govt statistics, you will see useless banglas at the bottom of education league and highest unemployment.

Be-careful, there are over 10,000 Bangladeshi-origin owned restaurants in the UK. And literally changing the food habits of the English.

Its their problem. They are scared of the rise of Muslim population in India. So they want to get rid of some labeling them as Bangladeshi. But they dont know their ill intention will not be honored by GOB and they have to live with ever increasing number of Muslim population in India and eventually become a Islamic Republic. God willing...

Your point is self proclaimed dude- even we indian muslims do not want them in our land they have just became a headache on every one in this country , it's just that they living on the mercy of our govt and some scums ... Well about ur islamic republic ideology your own people do not want to live in ur country which is an islamic republic and migrating to India .

Your point is self proclaimed dude- even we indian muslims do not want them in our land they have just became a headache on every one in this country , it's just that they living on the mercy of our govt and some scums ... Well about ur islamic republic ideology your own people do not want to live in ur country which is an islamic republic and migrating to India .

Bangladesh is not an Islamic Republic.

Is the meaning of scum bag is you? We dont think any Bangladeshi lives in India. If any scum bags which you meant exist in India is Indian Muslim according to you and your fellow Hindus. Go and wash your mouth now.

Dont you feel ashamed when your fellow men accusing you of breeding like rabbit? Go and buy some latex dude.

Bangladesh is not an Islamic Republic.

Since Islam is your State religion, you are the same theocratic state.
You separated on two nation theory with allegation of Hindu hegemony and now same Bangladeshis are pouring into India to be our domestic help. You guys are confused people.

Is the meaning of scum bag is you? We dont think any Bangladeshi lives in India. If any scum bags which you meant exist in India is Indian Muslim according to you and your fellow Hindus. Go and wash your mouth now.
Zabaniya.....any comment on bold part....

@iajdani
You think there are no Bangladeshi especially the illegal one in India...:rofl:

See how my muslim brother just show you the truth.....:enjoy:

Since Islam is your State religion, you are the same theocratic state.
You separated on two nation theory with allegation of Hindu hegemony and now same Bangladeshis are pouring into India to be our domestic help. You guys are confused people.

Yu have no idea what you are talking about. UK's state religion is also Christianity that does not mean it a theocratic state.

Zabaniya.....any comment on bold part....

@iajdani
You think there are no Bangladeshi especially the illegal one in India...:rofl:

See how my muslim brother just show you the truth.....:enjoy:

I never met any person in my entire life who said he knows any Bengali Muslim migrated to India for good. But I know every Hindu Bengali who said they have some relative in India. Trust me. Its the truth. I am not hiding anything.

Yu have no idea what you are talking about. UK's state religion is also Christianity that does not mean it a theocratic state.

I never met any person in my entire life who said he knows any Bengali Muslim migrated to India for good. But I know every Hindu Bengali who said they have some relative in India. Trust me. Its the truth. I am not hiding anything.

So, what it is, because secular states don't have state religion. Also Bangladesh is not UK!

How old are you and how long are you living in US ?

Also should I believe you or the various credible sources along with neutral ones...I have never met a person who said he killed muslims in Gujrat but I have met people who say their relatives were killed by Muslims. So according to your logic, Hindus didn't kill any Muslim...

After Reading all the threads , all the posts it seems second partition is inevitable!! a country of 18 m muslims Mughalistan!! will it be near Pakistan or Bangladesh?????
There'll be no second partition, Firstly, there are a lot of indian muslims who love this country and are a part of the very spirit in which we do things......Even if someday, god forbid, a lot of muslims start inciting violence for a new nation...there'll be no partion...there'll be either mass exodus, or full on ethnic cleansing for anti national scum......period...the partin's done man..anyone who doesnt like this country, is free to apply for pakistani/ bangladeshi citizenship...i'm sure you'll help out a muslim brother, being the muslim state that u are.....the land however, stay here

And yo know what, dont the brits run away from your stinking onion body odor you stupid inidan?

UK is our Bi*tch. We Control their Strategic Steel and Automobile Sectors. At One Indian Order, Thousands of British becomes Poor Overnight. The Richest Man in the UK is also a Hindu (ArcelorMittal).

While the Islamic Man sits at the Bottom of the Ladder along with the Black Man having Highest Prison Population, Highest Poverty and Highest Fertility Rate. :lol:

After Reading all the threads , all the posts it seems second partition is inevitable!! a country of 18 m muslims Mughalistan!! will it be near Pakistan or Bangladesh?????

It seems you forgot the genocide of Bengalis by your fellow Pakistanis and only remember Niazi corridor dream.

Back
Top Bottom