What's new

80,000 Bangladeshis go missing in 3 years in India

And people wonder why BSF follows shoot at site policy

Except in Madraj ( today's Chennai), I never met a single Bangladeshi in any part of Tamil nadu and Kerala. In Madarj ( and another place near madraj having good medical facilities), you will see many Bangladeshi, on medical tourism. But, not so in any other part of South India that I have visited. I am very familiar with Madhurai, Kanyakumari, Ooti, Kodai kanal, Cochin, Trivendrum, Mysore etc. the language is totally different ( no similarities with Bengali or Hindi) in those parts of India and the culture also different. They dress up differently. How the hack Bangladeshi people will look for a fortune in South India? We are not talking about highly developed Europe or America or wealthy Middle East here. We are talking about India!!!

My friend who went for month in Bangalore for IBM training. What he said that Bangalore is a nice city but when he gone out to see the countryside he was amazed by the level of poverty that they have there. He only said "Brother I never seen that kind of poverty even in Bangaldesh".

How will India find these illegal Bangladeshis?

They look the same as Indian Bengalis and speak the same language.
but their dialects are quite different....it wud be tuff for the non bengalis to get that.....but to bengalis it wud be quite an easy task

My friend who went for month in Bangalore for IBM training. What he said that Bangalore is a nice city but when he gone out to see the countryside he was amazed by the level of poverty that they have there. He only said "Brother I never seen that kind of poverty even in Bangaldesh".

During my extensive road journey in India, I was shocked to see the state of the restaurants, especially the roadside restaurants where our bus stopped for break. They still use banana leave ( as plates) in the restaurants. I am not mentioning about the state of the washrooms. I was shocked to find that there was no AC bus services in Bombay and Bangalore for long distance routes except Bombay to Goa route. I am talking about a time when there were plenty of luxury AC bus services in Bangladesh. It could be different now, I guess.

but their dialects are quite different....it wud be tuff for the non bengalis to get that.....but to bengalis it wud be quite an easy task

Since these illegal bangladeshis are in non-bengali areas, its near impossible for India to deport them.

So what will India do?

During my extensive road journey in India, I was shocked to see the state of the restaurants, especially the roadside restaurants where our bus stopped for break. They still use banana leave ( as plates) in the restaurants. I am not mentioning about the state of the washrooms.
Using banana leaves for serving food is the part of our culture and South Indians are much richer than superduperluperflopper Bangladesh.

I was shocked to find that there was no AC bus services in Bombay and Bangalore for long distance routes except Bombay to Goa route. I am talking about a time when there were plenty of luxury AC bus services in Bangladesh.:girl_wacko: It could be different now, I guess.

There are no AC Bus services in Bangalore and Mumbai, what an information. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom