What's new

80,000 Bangladeshis go missing in 3 years in India

I was just curious.

So are these illegal Bangladeshis seasonal workers or they permanently stay in India?

they come and never go back. many of them illegaly acquire documents like ration card and voters id card (as you know how it works in india through bribing) and start calling themselves as indians.

they come and never go back. many of them illegaly acquire documents like ration card and voters id card (as you know how it works in india through bribing) and start calling themselves as indians.

How could they do it. They dont wear turban in Punjab. Or do they?

How could they do it. They dont wear turban in Punjab. Or do they?

not everyone in Punjab wear a turban you fool. If a gujrati goes to punjab and settles down there does that mean he has to wear a Turban ?? India is a mixed society where almost all the community has there presence in almost all the states..you will find bengalis in bengal, kerala, maharashtra, gujrat, Punjab etec, just like Punjabis in Gujrat, kerala, tamil nadu, delhi or Kolkata, like in my case.

After Reading all the threads , all the posts it seems second partition is inevitable!! a country of 18 m muslims Mughalistan!! will it be near Pakistan or Bangladesh?????

After Reading all the threads , all the posts it seems second partition is inevitable!! a country of 18 m muslims Mughalistan!! will it be near Pakistan or Bangladesh?????

Well I think it will be near Bangladesh. But I am afraid that it will be a radical islamic country instead of a tolerant like Bangladesh. When shiv sena turned taliban what you could expect?

Also these people breed like rabbit!!!!

not everyone in Punjab wear a turban you fool. If a gujrati goes to punjab and settles down there does that mean he has to wear a Turban ?? India is a mixed society where almost all the community has there presence in almost all the states..you will find bengalis in bengal, kerala, maharashtra, gujrat, Punjab etec, just like Punjabis in Gujrat, kerala, tamil nadu, delhi or Kolkata, like in my case.

Ohhhhhhhh..........

kick them back to BD or send them all in jail for 20 year with forced labour..

it is a big task evicting illegal bangladeshis. they work as labours and do menial jobs both men and women . they have slums in many cities. can be found all over India especially cities. replaced local labours with cheaper rates and lives in horrible condition. secular parties or those represent muslim votebank will never dare to do the task of evicting these illegals. so, they are settled here and will be inviting their relatives and friends in bangladesh to come here somehow. with 18 crore muslims, even hindu bjp if ruling can't do anything. :(

it is a big task evicting illegal bangladeshis. they work as labours and do menial jobs both men and women . they have slums in many cities. can be found all over India especially cities. replaced local labours with cheaper rates and lives in horrible condition. secular parties or those represent muslim votebank will never dare to do the task of evicting these illegals. so, they are settled here and will be inviting their relatives and friends in bangladesh to come here somehow. with 18 crore muslims, even hindu bjp if ruling can't do anything. :(

I dont understand something.

India has 1.2 billion people. How could it have labor shortages that these Bangladeshis are filling?

Now all Bangali living in Karachi can goto Mumbai or Asam
Thank you India

India has 1.2 billion people. How could it have labor shortages that these Bangladeshis are filling?
economics to blame here, they work cheaper than the normal labors...

Depends on where the labor is needed in town and cities and where the majority of Indian population is living which is in rural India.

Our plan of Greater Bangladesh is going very well. NE India will soon be an integral Part of BD
while Pak brothers can claim their Northern and Western parts (which legitimately belongs to PAK). Our chinese brothers can also chip in and free their occupied S.tibet. Everything is going according to plan.:)

You are the first Bangladeshi to acknowledge illegal immigration of BD nationals to our country. Most of them vociferously deny it, although they know its true.

Then why is India complaining all the time about Illegal Bangladeshis coming to India?

It is funny, currently, both India and Bangladesh enjoy great relations (thanks to the Awami League administration) right now. The funny part is that the GoI never said a word about the matter to GoB. I dare say even when the BJP was in power. Never...

It is possible that some of the Bengali refugees from the 71' war could have settled there. But this notion of thousands of Bangladeshis crossing over India everyday to lead better quality lives is just laughable. That is how these people are propagating here.

And the number of illegal Bangladeshis appears to be increasing every few months.

20 million.

30 million.

Now 50 million.

I wonder what would happen if it reaches 1 billion? Yep, we've conquered India. All without nukes and fancy military toys :lol:

This isn't my opinion, but that displayed by the Internet-Indians here.

Depends on where the labor is needed in town and cities and where the majority of Indian population is living which is in rural India.

Poor counter :tsk:

Our plan of Greater Bangladesh is going very well. NE India will soon be an integral Part of BD
while Pak brothers can claim their Northern and Western parts (which legitimately belongs to PAK). Our chinese brothers can also chip in and free their occupied S.tibet. Everything is going according to plan.:)

please don't forget if we push you lil, except bay of bengal, you don't get inch of land to hide....

Back
Top Bottom