What's new

8 reasons why Pakistanis should love India

I visited few in Chennai and had tried to understand the Hindu culture . i am simply in love with the philosophy behind the architecture I also love the women in South India for their passion to groom irrespective of their complexion. i loved it when used to see them having dark lipstick flowers in braids . i wish to visit again

You are welcome !

Just ping me or give me a message.

I visited few in Chennai and had tried to understand the Hindu culture . i am simply in love with the philosophy behind the architecture I also love the women in South India for their passion to groom irrespective of their complexion. i loved it when used to see them having dark lipstick flowers in braids . i wish to visit again

you are always welcome here :enjoy:

My list
1 Stupid trolls
2 Landscape
3 Music
4 Alia Bhat
thats it

Only for now.A gen that supported these so called love - hate relation is gone .

I think i should increase my list so
5 Spicy food
6 Colourful festivals
7 Elephants
8 Short women
:p:

perhaps stupid fucking list i seen yet...
who gives a flying Fk about dosas??

Never quarrel with food....and don't even start about dosas.......:lol:

paper_masala.jpg

Express tribune should fire the author of this article.

You are welcome to our singara chennai once again and do visit pondicherry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom