What's new

8 reasons why Pakistanis should love India

:D

6. Plastic surgery

The first surgery was carried out in India as early as 2000 BCE, after an Indian came up with the surgery technique.

preeti1.jpg

Do you think your Bollywood beauty, Piggy Chops would have made it to Hollywood without that nosejob?
Lol don't worry everyone in Hollywood also does that and its a fact.

I remember Anushka Sharma tried to work on her lips, it turned into a disaster..

idiot its the silicon cups who cares about the nosejob o lips

jana ji apko shak kis baat pe hai .... is baat pe ki plastic surgerry india ki ijat hai ya is baat pe ki priyanka chopra hollywood kab gayee :azn:

Medscape: Medscape Access

mere ko kia k kis nay kia aur kab kya :P

Lol don't worry everyone in Hollywood also does that and its a fact.

i just pasted one of the reasons given in the write up. am not worried at all at anything :)

Let me list of 8 things I like about Pakistan ...........

I am in love with Indian temples
jana ji aap dilli jab aao to is ghulam ko bata dena i will host you in my humble home :)

aur dilli ke aas paas ke sabhi temples me le ke chaloonga aur wo bhi apne kharche per ... to kab aa rahe ho dilli aap :azn:

I am in love with Indian temples

Come to India :tup: !

You can visit temples and experience the Hindu culture. I will explain to the best of my knowledge .

Also when I visit Pakistan, I will come for a feast of Chapli Kabab !

Last edited:
Ok come to India :tup: !

You can visit temples and experience the Hindu culture. I will explain to the best of my knowledge .

Also when I visit Pakistan, I will come and taste Chapli Kabab !

I visited few in Chennai and had tried to understand the Hindu culture . i am simply in love with the philosophy behind the architecture I also love the women in South India for their passion to groom irrespective of their complexion. i loved it when used to see them having dark lipstick flowers in braids . i wish to visit again

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom