What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Chandigarh Railway Station
chandigarh-railway-stn.jpg

Punchkula, Mohali, and Chandigarh have beautiful urbanscapes with tree lined avenues all over.

17174650135_22df61ce7a_b.jpg

Season, Chandigarh GCM11(HDR Toning) 2015 by nabakumar khoirom,

16967252847_6ca924ed08_b.jpg

15231136528_e4faff4a9e_b.jpg

Chandigarh by just_punjabi,
15414545021_1279ff4748_b.jpg

15231191837_d28d800faa_b.jpg

15417712605_c2f3ae437d_b.jpg

15394677406_276085434b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmm
I was once interested in wild life too much....
Asian Lions are extinct, so are Cheetahs...
Leopards and Tigers are present.....but in less population.......

Tiger and lion population increased in india recently.

India's tiger population increases by 30% in past three years; country now has 2,226 tigers - The Times of India

India's lion population sees 27% increase - BBC News

Instead most of countries the populaton is decreasing.But there is no concept of wild life in pakistan, because there is hardly 3% of your land area covered with forest and no rain forest at all

His name Vava suresh,is an Indian wildlife conservationist and a snake expert. He is known for his missions for saving snakes straying into human inhabited areas in Kerala, India. He is believed to have captured and rescued more than 30,000 straying snakes. He has been bitten 300 times by venomous snakes and bitten more than 3000 times by all types of snakes

a1.jpg

With most venomous snake in the world-King cobra

Bhulla Narendra dada gaanuk line yaad aaegi meeta ......
Narbhagi baaghey Ki daur...
Apur personal mail id dedi re.... Mee bhi aanu chau delhi ta ab.....
@manishmaithani dada khak cha ?

hehehe.....aber ne ch bagahey dour pouri maa...apad aankhun dekhyni mein..bagh..kandoliyaa phund...4-5 saal pichanee...
bhaijee mee delhi nee rahendu chh..mein to south india basauu chh...par ab sochan lagaun chh..apad bhiu ghor vapsi hue jaali to theek rahyalu.... :-):enjoy:

amazing beauty.......

hehehe.....aber ne ch bagahey dour pouri maa...apad aankhun dekhyni mein..bagh..kandoliyaa phund...4-5 saal pichanee...
bhaijee mee delhi nee rahendu chh..mein to south india basauu chh...par ab sochan lagaun chh..apad bhiu ghor vapsi hue jaali to theek rahyalu.... :-):enjoy:

amazing beauty.......
Mail id dedi re. . Manish dada or mee tai mail par baat karda ...... Kai kooni chai south India maa ..... ?

Valley of Flower - Valley of Flowers National Park is an Indiannational park, located in West Himalaya, in the state of Uttarakhand and is known for its meadows of endemic alpine flowers and the variety of flora. This richly diverse area is also home to rare and endangered animals, including the Asiatic black bear,[1]snow leopard,[1]musk deer,[1]brown bear, red fox,[1] and blue sheep. Birds found in the park include Himalayan monal pheasant and other high altitude birds.[2] At 3352 to 3658 meters above sea level, the gentle landscape of the Valley of Flowers National Park complements the rugged mountain wilderness of Nanda Devi National Park to the east.[3] Together, they encompass a unique transition zone between the mountain ranges of theZanskar and Great Himalaya. The park stretches over an expanse of 87.50 km2 and it is about 8 km long and 2 km wide.[2]Both parks are encompassed in the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve (223,674 ha) which is further surrounded by a buffer zone (5,148.57 km2).[4] This Reserve is in the UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves since 2004.
Valley-of-Flowers-uttarakhand-hill-station.jpg

100_0558-2.jpg
valley-of-flowers-7039558.jpg
valley.jpg
Valley of Flowers Trek with Trek Mates India1.jpg
valley-of-flowers-2617562.jpg
trek-to-valley-explara-20140529195339.jpg

Last edited:
Roop Kund: skeleton or mystery lake : Roopkund (locally known as Mystery Lake)[1] is a high altitude glacial lake in the Uttarakhand state of India. It lies in the lap ofTrishul massif and is famous for the hundreds of human skeletons found at the edge of the lake. The area is uninhabited, located in the Himalayas at an altitude of 5,029 metres (16,499 feet).[1] Surrounded by rock-strewn glaciers and snow-clad mountains, the lake is a popular trekking destination.
d4_423_roopkund-1.jpg
Early-Morning-Blues-at-the-campsite-of-Roopkund-Trek.jpg
roop-kund-lake.jpg

Bedini Bugyal is a HimalayanAlpine meadow, situated at an elevation of 3,354 metres (11,004 ft) in the Chamoli district ofUttarakhand state of India. Bedini Bugyal falls on the way to Roopkund near Wan village. Trisul and Nanda Ghunti are clearly visible from here.

Auli-Bugyal (1).jpg
bedni-bugyaltrek.jpg
reflection-large.jpg
roopkund-trek--bedni-bugyal2.jpg

Attachments

• 2627386581_6c70738012_o.jpg
    2627386581_6c70738012_o.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 23
Har ki doon trek..... @levina remember i told you to visit this place ?...
View attachment 242594 View attachment 242596
Swargrohini peaks in Har ki doon valley ....
View attachment 242595

Below pics normal villages sights in hill terrain of uttrakhand...
View attachment 242597 View attachment 242597
View attachment 242599

@Aarush @manishmaithani View attachment 242655View attachment 242656
I have trekked till Vasudhara in my school time but didnt know tht this valley is called har ki doon valley. Vasudhara is 8 Km from Badrinath, Mana village is 3 km and Tibet is 30 km only.
Thanks Utrash bhai. ghar ki yaad dila di

Roop Kund: skeleton or mystery lake : Roopkund (locally known as Mystery Lake)[1] is a high altitude glacial lake in the Uttarakhand state of India. It lies in the lap ofTrishul massif and is famous for the hundreds of human skeletons found at the edge of the lake. The area is uninhabited, located in the Himalayas at an altitude of 5,029 metres (16,499 feet).[1] Surrounded by rock-strewn glaciers and snow-clad mountains, the lake is a popular trekking destination.
View attachment 243432 View attachment 243434 View attachment 243433

Bedini Bugyal is a HimalayanAlpine meadow, situated at an elevation of 3,354 metres (11,004 ft) in the Chamoli district ofUttarakhand state of India. Bedini Bugyal falls on the way to Roopkund near Wan village. Trisul and Nanda Ghunti are clearly visible from here.

View attachment 243436 View attachment 243438 View attachment 243439 View attachment 243440
Very nice. Have you watched the program in national geographic by Dr. William sex ??.

Mail id dedi re. . Manish dada or mee tai mail par baat karda ...... Kai kooni chai south India maa ..... ?
bhaejee chutti cee job chh...mail id ikhmaa kanmha den...

I have trekked till Vasudhara in my school time but didnt know tht this valley is called har ki doon valley. Vasudhara is 8 Km from Badrinath, Mana village is 3 km and Tibet is 30 km only.
Thanks Utrash bhai. ghar ki yaad dila di

Very nice. Have you watched the program in national geographic by Dr. William sex ??.
No.. please share link

bhaejee chutti cee job chh...mail id ikhmaa kanmha den...

No.. please share link

Sorry mate i misspelled his name and actually it is "Dr William S Sax" i tried to find the link in youtube but got failed. Anyway Dr sax is famous in Nauti area as Nautiyal ji, because he was adopted by one of Nautiyal and i also forgot his name. I heard about him a lot and i am also from near by to Nauti. He lived there about 10-12 years and he did his research in Puchyara and bhoot pisach kind of things. He is very good in speaking garhwali language and hindi and i bet if u saw him in our area you cant recognize him as a foreigner but as a typical garhwali in kurta paijama as i also thought when i first time saw him in nauti. He is far better intellectual than our JNU people.
His best work emerge as the findings of roopkund mistry.
Universität Heidelberg, Südasien-Institut, Abteilung für Ethnologie

Bones Of A Riddle | Hari Menon | Nov 08,2004

Mystery of Skeleton Lake solved: Scientists reveal bones found around edges of Indian lake belonged to hundreds of 9th century tribesmen who died in freak hail storm | Daily Mail Online

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom