What's new

70th Independence Day of India

Happy independence day to the Indians ! Respect for your struggle for independence.
May your country has a bright future.
May the relations between our people/countries continue to remain as warmer as possible. They are already !

View attachment 325944

@Levina @PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @anant_s @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @MilSpec @Joe Shearer @mkb95 @Water Car Engineer @Ankit Kumar 002 @Star Wars @Stephen Cohen @MKC @SrNair @neem456 @dadeechi @CBU-105 @AUSTERLITZ @Nilgiri @danish_vij @SpArK @Robinhood Pandey @[Bregs] @litefire and all others.
thanks mate God Bless you your family and your nation and indo french friendship :tup:

This is how We Celebrated our Swatantrata Diwas . .planted 70 saplings to mark the 70th I-day :)
IMG_1253.JPG
:)

Screenshot (133.png
IMG_1194.JPG
IMG_1251.JPG

@Levina @anant_s @PARIKRAMA @Rain Man @ranjeet @Sky lord @adil_minhas

Christmas tree??? :blink:
And who will water these plants???
Planting isn't enough lil bro.
I overheard someone say, he had seen diff ministers plant saplings at the same spot every year. Lol

Just kidding!
Good to see ppl take such initiatives. :tup:

Keep it up.. what you did is a very good initiative..
Pls take care of those 70 saplings and see to it that grow to strong and healthy trees..

Initiates like this when replicated all over the country will ensure that our planet and our country will breathe good quality air and also balance the ill effects of deforestation ..

Excellent work again :tup::tup::tup:

Great work.
:tup:
Great work bro.
:cheers:
:cheers:

I overheard someone say, he had seen diff ministers plant saplings at the same spot every year. Lol

Just kidding!
Good to see ppl take such initiatives. :tup:

if u Notice almost every sapling is of different type DDG . . . we tried getting as many varieties as possible. and for next one year a team of 15 members will take care of these plants ( each member 4 to 5 plants ). . . and then we ll try and repeat the same next year and so on( if it works out well and hopefully it should) :)

Keep it up.. what you did is a very good initiative..
Pls take care of those 70 saplings and see to it that grow to strong and healthy trees..

Initiates like this when replicated all over the country will ensure that our planet and our country will breathe good quality air and also balance the ill effects of deforestation ..

Excellent work again :tup::tup::tup:

if u Notice almost every sapling is of different type DDG . . . we tried getting as many varieties as possible. and for next one year a team of 15 members will take care of these plants ( each member 4 to 5 plants ). . . and then we ll try and repeat the same next year and so on( if it works out well and hopefully it should
That's good.

All that me and my indian friends could do was to colour cordinate our dress with that of Indian flag. That's all we could do!

Btw did you know North-South Korea, and Congo also celebrate their Independence Day on 15th Aug? :)

Madam
ये आज आप ललिता पवार क्यों बन रहीं हैं ?:o:

Back
Top Bottom