What's new

7 ways to send China a strong message without war

Can Sikhs have independence instead of getting crushed by tanks?

Can you Falun Gong your way in China?

I ask again in case you missed. A question cannot be answered by posing another, unless that is what they are teaching you in your fifth grade class currently.

Doesn't seem India has any freedom since you forced child labourers into working at the Delhi games. India neither has the freedom nor the material achievements. You can't do anything :lol:

Please don't give stupid examples. If you want to have a serious discussion then put proper arguments.

Just so you know Child Labour is a socio economic problem that takes place in all developing countries. AND THAT INCLUDES CHINA.
Child labour uncovered in Apple's supply chain | Technology | The Guardian

So put arguments like adults. And if you are a 15 year old going through puberty then don't bother replying.

I ask again in case you missed. A question cannot be answered by posing another, unless that is what they are teaching you in your fifth grade class currently.
@Psyops, you hiding under your table?

Last edited by a moderator:

Answer my question because Sikhs want independence.

Excuse me Sir. I never said that the Chinese hate the West. I don't know what are you talking about TBQH. All What I can say is that China is the kingdom of peace in the whole world.

The argument I implied is that the PRC is anti-imperial State.

Maybe @ChineseTiger1986 can share his thoughts with us. I highly regard his opinions as vitally touching.

We don't hate the western civilization which has many great aspects, but the US imperialism has made the whole western civilization looks bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked second.

Stop avoiding the question.

IC now that u dont want to asnwer any queries why don't u take off now from this thread ! It is clear that u can't debate cohesively and is good only with one liners !

Or better.. u answer this simple question.. what was your prev account's name ? ;)

IC now that u dont want to asnwer any queries why don't u take off now from this thread ! It is clear that u can't debate cohesively and is good only with one liners !

Or better.. u answer this simple question.. what was your prev account's name ? ;)

Why is the Sikh issue so sensitive?

Post 76 is my question, 77 is yours. Do the math.

Post 77>76

Back
Top Bottom