What's new

7 ways to send China a strong message without war

Sun Tsu Art of (Cyber) Warfare suggests when you soil your national pants, blow them dry. When are you going to come clean, the stains are accumulating?

Just as soon as you give an explanation for the massacre of 50,000 Sikhs in operation blue star.

Just as soon as you give an explanation for the massacre of 50,000 Sikhs in operation blue star.

The explanation is that operation blue star was against terrorists who had revolted against the constitution of India, period..does not matter which religion

Does it mean you will continue to walk around with $hit stained pants until I answer your question? Even as you continually evade yours?

The explanation is that operation blue star was against terrorists who had revolted against the constitution of India, period..does not matter which religion

You seriously thinking he is looking for an honest answer?

When are you going to declar Blue Star Sikhs as terrorists officially?

But the 8th has happened. India has backed off.

When are you going to declar Blue Star Sikhs as terrorists officially?

We already have..most of the Khalistani militant groups(eg Babbar Khalsa) have been declared as terror organisations..long back.

I disagree with your viewpoint Pboy..Indians do have guts to take on China..the only question is who benefits from the war between these two nations ?? think about it ..:smart:

"China-India tension will improve India-US military Ties" thats the headline today

when you accept all the human right violations across china inclding tibet!

Am not at all talking about human rigts violation in India i am simply saying did India Declare Bhindarwalay and Co as terrorists Officially?

Am not at all talking about human rigts violation in India i am simply saying did India Declare Bhindarwalay and Co as terrorists Officially?

So ??? India didn't declare many things it should have. And list of people is long from Jinha to Bhindarewala. But if you failed see he was shot dead. Hat says a lot.

So ??? India didn't declare many things it should have. And list of people is long from Jinha to Bhindarewala. But if you failed see he was shot dead. Hat says a lot.

Is Gandhi included in the list.

Shot dead is one thing did you declare him and his fellows as Terrorists by Gov of India officially ?

Back
Top Bottom