What's new

7 ways to send China a strong message without war

you guys did have the guts, you proved it in 1962. 50 years on, you guys probably forgot the pain.

let me remind you one thing: your economy, land size is about 1/3 - 1/4 of ours. you can't mess product MBT, warships, fighter jets, you don't have reliable long range missiles (think about GSLV fireworks). now you tell me how could you show us something real?

Dear- when you fight -you should have b$$ls for it not n&ts..

dude, how you guys are going to fight us?

LCA vs J-20?

I think I already gave you the jist of it, with regards to details..if I tell you everything ..then what will your military thinkers do..free loaders!! by the way what does J in J-20 stand for- JOKER??:cheers:

it is amazing that most indians were brainwashed to the extent that their nation can stand a fight with China.

just look at the huge difference gap between us, guys, under the leadership of liars like your PM Singh and his party, you guys completely wasted 30 years. now the gap is wider than the one in 1962.

in 1962, when you have a machine gun, we have a machine gun, we went to the 1962 war. the same can no longer be said anymore! LCA is what you have, we have J-20, J-31, Y-20, Type-99G2 MBT, DF-41, DF-31, we have demonstrated anti satellite weapons, we have anti aircraft carrier missiles, we have our own operational satellite navigation systems formed by a network of 16 launched satellites.

what you have?

we have 3.4 trillion dollars foreign reserve, our economy is 12 trillion USD in PPP terms, it is 3-4 times as big as yours. tell me how you guys are going to show me something real?

oh, let's don't forget this: our national average IQ is 105, yours is 85.

it is amazing that most indians were brainwashed to the extent that their nation can stand a fight with China.

just look at the huge difference gap between us, guys, under the leadership of liars like your PM Singh and his party, you guys completely wasted 30 years. now the gap is wider than the one in 1962.

in 1962, when you have a machine gun, we have a machine gun, we went to the 1962 war. the same can no longer be said anymore! LCA is what you have, we have J-20, J-31, Y-20, Type-99G2 MBT, DF-41, DF-31, we have demonstrated anti satellite weapons, we have anti aircraft carrier missiles, we have our own operational satellite navigation systems formed by a network of 16 launched satellites.

what you have?

we have 3.4 trillion dollars foreign reserve, our economy is 12 trillion USD in PPP terms, it is 3-4 times as big as yours. tell me how you guys are going to show me something real?

oh, let's don't forget this: our national average IQ is 105, yours is 85.

I can see your IQ real well..when you go to war..these things are managed and operated by people (human beings) understand..the operational readiness and technology and fighting capabilities all matter..along with how many friends you have in the world..everything matters..you think when 2 people are fighting others dont do nothing..others either try help your opponent just because they have some personnel gains from it or they are just pissed..there are lot of things going on..it is not just 2+2=4...hope you got some understanding...

I can see your IQ real well..when you go to war..these things are managed and operated by people (human beings) understand..the operational readiness and technology and fighting capabilities all matter..along with how many friends you have in the world..everything matters..you think when 2 people are fighting others dont do nothing..others either try help your opponent just because they have some personnel gains from it or they are just pissed..there are lot of things going on..it is not 2+2=4...hope you got some understanding...

This is just a typical load of indian BS.

1. operational readiness? want to compare the preparation of 2008 Olympic and the commonwealth game in india? india and indians are completely unorganized. no bs please.

2. friends? who told you that countries have their friends? it is all about interests. learn more before opening your big mouth.

you can keep trolling, just answer me a dead simple questions: if we two nations go to war, how india is going to handle the rockets fired from our border into new delhi? it is about 200 km.

This is just a typical load of indian BS.

1. operational readiness? want to compare the preparation of 2008 Olympic and the commonwealth game in india? india and indians are completely unorganized. no bs please.

2. friends? who told you that countries have their friends? it is all about interests. learn more before opening your big mouth.

you can keep trolling, just answer me a dead simple questions: if we two nations go to war, how india is going to handle the rockets fired from our border into new delhi? it is about 200 km.

You are just a troll..if you are so interested in visiting new delhi, we will give you special stapled visa since you are from hongkong..high IQ troll:omghaha:

You are just a troll..if you are so interested in visiting new delhi, we will give you special stapled visa since you are from hongkong..high IQ troll:omghaha:

sorry but I am not interested in your dirty and full of rapists new delhi.

it is like 60 years behind Beijing.

sorry but I am not interested in your dirty and full of rapists new delhi.

it is like 60 years behind Beijing.

The same bejing where the pollution has forced many foreigners to move back to their home countries, most of the countries are trying to shift their consulates to other places or close them

Pollution in beijing increases by 30%

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pollution-in-beijing-increases-by-30-8560711.html

imgres

Folks, The MSM seems to be overdoing it. As soon as both sides reach an agreement to demarcate the boarders, there will be no more need for an escalation in such crisis. Both of you have a similar view points about the West ,and I suspect that any side is willing to give up their per logic for that.

Folks, The MSM seems to be overdoing it. As soon as both sides reach an agreement to demarcate the boarders, there will be no more need for an escalation in such crisis. Both of you have a similar view points about the West ,and I suspect that any side is willing to give up their per logic for that.

I am a typical Chinese with a strong Chinese value in both my blood and family background.

I can assure you one thing: we don't hate west. For decades, we learned from the west, we worked with the west, we buy their products and services and we sent our smartest & hardest working kids to study in the west.

want to compare the life expectancy of residents in Beijing and new delhi?

I am a typical Chinese with a strong Chinese value in both my blood and family background.

I can assure you one thing: we don't hate west. For decades, we learned from the west, we worked with the west, we buy their products and services and we sent our smartest & hardest working kids to study in the west.

you are a troll..now you want to compare everything..stick to the thread :cheesy: tommorow you want to measure everything

Excuse me Sir. I never said that the Chinese hate the West. I don't know what are you talking about TBQH. All What I can say is that China is the kingdom of peace in the whole world.

The argument I implied is that the PRC is anti-imperial State.

Maybe @ChineseTiger1986 can share his thoughts with us. I highly regard his opinions as vitally touching.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, you specifically said "west".

in the current context, there are only concepts involving the "west" - western countries, such as the US, UK, or the western part of the Chinese and indian border. clearly China and india do not share the same view on the western part of the border.

you are a troll..now you want to compare everything..stick to the thread :cheesy: tommorow you want to measure everything

oh, you raise the Beijing air quality first now I am the troll? what a joke.

one day indian always liar.

Back
Top Bottom