What's new

61+103 are missed were they gone?

Brother Imran, I guess it could have ended in the hands of maoists. Most maoists use snatched or stolen weapons.

so sad for me if they reach to any terrorist origination .i hate to see blood.BTW last 2 days i am very sad one of our co worker indian die here next to my room.and i hate death now also.he was young ok and healthy .:cry:

Brother Imran, I guess it could have ended in the hands of maoists. Most maoists use snatched or stolen weapons.

But you fear is real, this is absolute disgrace that 100 trucks will go missing.

Read post 43..........:D

Hmmm,,Epic Thread...:tup:

Lagta hai Umer ka Aser deekhne laga hai Imran khan pe, Koi ni Hota hai sabke saath aisa ,,,I can understand....:)

Kindly someone move this thread to Stupid and Funny Thread

really what point are you trying to make here? Yes it POSSIBLE that they are the explosives but it is much more likely that these explosivess come from the poorly guarded and ill-defined border where arms are plentiful. And does it really matter PAKISTAN has a MAJOR problem on their hands and they really need to sort it out instead of wasting time and effort sitting around all day thinking up convoluted and ill-imformed consipracy theories. Maybe -just like the plaque at the White House- instead of "WELCOME TO PAKISTAN" they should have "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"!!! Or maybe not?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Gelatine explosives are generally used for mining purposes, usually "rock-blasting". It would help if you know whether any traces of gelatine were discovered at the blast sites.

Yeah this fellow shouldnot be allowed to open the thread in the first place.....There is no proof about those explosives being used there....on the contrary we are worried that they might be used here by the terrorist...while there are proof of your Spy agency and army are part of almost all the terrorist attack on our soil...
Its like..."Ulta Chor Koltwal ko Daate...."

so sad for me if they reach to any terrorist origination .i hate to see blood.BTW last 2 days i am very sad one of our co worker indian die here next to my room.and i hate death now also.he was young ok and healthy .:cry:

How did he die?
BTW nice to see a pakistani realizing the danger of terrorism. Americans used to think it is Indian problem.
And then pakistanis thought it is Indian and American problem.

The groundswell of opposition to terrorism could not be achieved without load of terrorism inside pakistan. Sad but true.

wats will be the PA doing when (lets imagine) the trucks with huge explosive are driven to pakistan..?
will they be drinking cofee??

Come to India and see how many illegal mines are there. 200 trucks of explosives wont be enough for even an year for the mining mafia.

I think (god forbid) that next some member will post that 2010 Pakistan floods were a result of Indian conspiracy.

Why to post threads which have no basis.Have we ever said that Pakistan is supplying weapons to Naxals:hitwall:

india defence lose 164 trucks of explosives and detonators dude and its in indian state which has pakistan border you forget ?

Dude!!... you are just guessing with your vivid imagination.... there is no proof... You are just trying to correlatte and articuate... We can do like this for anything... .. India only doesnt produce bombs.. bombs can be made easily... It doesnt need to be imported.. which will cost more for any operation if imported..

last few days we face storm of bombings and i feel very bad after every news of bombing in pakistan. i have serious concern that the missed trucks of explosives and detonators in rajhistan and madhya pardesh are really on work now? i search google earth allot last few days to got some ways were the hell they missed. researcher please look this locations and guess which way they use to hand over these explosives to TTP .and we dont see any news that they recover it back.so were they gone?

for god sake i am not inviting trolls or one liners for harm the thread .i know you guys come for crack the jokes flame and troll then thread will be closed.

yes i know its old news and its not favor of india . but i request for sake of human blood which we lose every day let thread clean.

Madhya Pradesh: 61 trucks loaded with explosives go missing
NDTV Correspondent, Updated: August 13, 2010 10:05 IST

Sagar (Madhya Pradesh): Over 300 tonnes of explosives sent from a govt-owned factory in Dholpur have gone missing in Madhya Pradesh. Loaded in 61 trucks, the consignment was sent for Ganesh Explosives - a private company in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh. But it never reached there.

Rajasthan Explosives and Chemicals Limited (RECL) - the company which sent the explosives - claims it can't be blamed for this disappearance as it sent explosives only in trucks authorized by the company
"We hand over the explosives to those who have the license. And they then dispatch it on their truck. Now, whatever happens to that explosive thereafter, we are not responsible for that (Jo visfotak samaan yahan se diya jaata hai vo Licence dhaari ko hee diya jaata hai aur uss dealer ka truck hee maal lekar jaata hai. Yahan se ley jaane key baad dealer usko kisey bechta hai, kya karta hai iske baare mein humey koi jaankaari nahin)," said Y C Upadhyay, GM, Rajasthan Explosives and Chemicals Limited.
Documents show that the explosives, sent between April and June, included detonators and gelatin sticks. Ganesh Explosives for which the consignment was sent is now locked up; shockingly their licence had already expired in March this year.

Owners of the company that booked the explosives are now absconding. Security agencies are worried that if the explosives reach the wrong hands it could be devastating.

Strangely, in 2008, detonators used in the blasts in Surat were also made in the same Dholpur factory

Madhya Pradesh: 61 trucks loaded with explosives go missing

Madhya Pradesh: 103 more explosive laden trucks missing

NDTV Correspondent, Updated: August 27, 2010 10:35 IST
Ads by Google

Engineering Courses @ SRM – World-class technology education at SRM University college. Apply Now!

SRM University: Ranked India's No. 1 Private Engineering University

PLAYClick to Expand & Play
Bhopal: In a shocking revelation, the Bhopal police have divulged that a total of 163 explosive laden trucks had originally gone missing. The initial reports of 60 trucks appear to be just a small part of the story.

Trucks loaded with detonators and gelatine sticks were sent from the government's Dholpur Factory in Rajasthan to Chanderi and Sagar town in Madhya Pradesh.

Both companies are owned by Jaikishan Aswani who is now absconding.

His close aide Rajendra Choubey has been detained.

Share this on Rediff.com Rediff.com
NDTVTwitter
NDTVNDTV Social
Share with MessengerLive Messenger
NDTVGmail Buzz
NDTVPrint

''The 60 trucks bound for Sagar did not reach Sagar. Likewise, 103 trucks headed for Chanderi never reached Chanderi,'' said AK Soni, Inspector General (Intelligence), Madhya Pradesh.

The police now say that this could be a link to a much bigger racket. There are possibly a few hundred more trucks unaccounted for and missing.

Investigators suspect they have been primarily sold for the purpose of illegal mining.
However, they can't rule out if some of it could have also reached terror groups and Naxals.

The police fears are raising concern. Also, where and who bought the explosives is still a big question.

[video]http://youtu.be/y7xECxIDZYc[/video]

1b0d2e0bc1.jpg

73f8e715ba.jpg

2812a92099.jpg

73f8e715ba.jpg

960b75b3df.jpg

every explosive will leave its chemical signature trail...... this is the one that the forensic will use to trace the content if those explosives signature matches the once that have been lost in india ....... and pakistanis with their all advanced forensic team would have found it out........... and if they were able to relate it with indian missing explosives do u really think that they would have missed such a opportunity to corner india no.......... i dont think so.............. which means those explosives were not used in the terrorist attack and what u have posted is utter CONSPIRACY THEORY and even though my heart goes for those who have killed but still it is a conspiracy and bull $hit

Last edited by a moderator:
Imran, Its Sad no matter who dies its really sad but his time was up he lived his life. Got news from Pakistan that one of the neighbor's son only brother of 3 sisters while we was going for his 1st day house job died and the cause was heart attack so young, like 24 years or maybe 25.

Anyways these explosives coming from single source all over Pakistan and our security agencies must find that source, however i don't think they're in some far off desert or mountainous areas but in cities in homes.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom